SFS Scrap & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sleepy Saturday

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Donna W
Admin
Donna W

Sleepy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Sleepy Saturday   Sleepy Saturday EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:19 am

Good morning girls

What a shocking nights sleep last night Sad We had more bad news about my dad this yesterday, his cancer is really aggressive and has spread. They have given him only weeks without chemo, so he opted to start it straight away... and within hours he had had his first dose. We are all in shock Sad I was going to go to Brisbane for the weekend but he told me not to come as he will be home here on Monday.

Craig is at Queensland Raceway today, he left at 3.30 this morning Rolling Eyes He is a bit excited as he has taken his new car which he has just finish building.. I told him not to come home if he breaks it. I would usually take mine down too, but I opted out this time... thank goodness I did as I am not really in the right frame of mind to be on the race track....

I am going to attempt to scrap today, need to keep myself busy. My nephew gave me 3 discs of photos of his kids when he was here and asked me if I would do an album for each of them. How could I say no Laughing

Anyhoooo, best get off here and get some jobs done so that I can spend the day doing what I want to do, guilt free hee hee

Back to top Go down
http://donna-white.blogspot.com.au/
deb

deb

Sleepy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Saturday   Sleepy Saturday EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:19 am

Oh Donna, sending you big hugs. Thinking of you and your family xx

Kate is off to dance again this morning. Have to get more coffee, pick up Kate and then we are looking after a friend until late this afternoon.

Washing is on, house needs a tidy up and then I need to get some planning done for play group and then onto some scrapping. John is heading to golf. At least it is not raining like last week.

Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
Tam

Tam

Sleepy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Saturday   Sleepy Saturday EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 3:52 pm

ph Donna Im so sorry about your dad and it is heart breaking so I hope the chemo does it job

I have planted my herbs so now to plant my veggies out side
dishwasher done
a load done and out
need to put more on
been shopping and its all put away

and going out tonight to an engagement party (not over excited though) Rolling Eyes Laughing hes Like 25 and she 33 love them both but she is pretty full on at times Smile
Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

Sleepy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Saturday   Sleepy Saturday Empty

Back to top Go down

Sleepy Saturday
Page 1 of 1