SFS Scrap & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

sleepy Saturday

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Donna W
Admin
Donna W

sleepy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: sleepy Saturday   sleepy Saturday EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 8:45 am

well, for everyone else here in my house but me.... I but I did sleep in until 6am... And that is great for me Laughing

I am planning on scrapping today. The girls are in exam mode, so lots of studying will be done here all weekend. After they clean their rooms and their bathroom of course Rolling Eyes Craig has a photo shoot with his new Monaro today for one of the car magazines. So I am sure he will be over in the shed until then polishing away Rolling Eyes

Tonight I am going over to a GF's for a girls night playing cards and having drinks. We try to do it once a month, but its been a while with Christmas etc. Looking forward to it Very Happy

What are you doing today?

Back to top Go down
http://donna-white.blogspot.com.au/
deb

deb

sleepy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleepy Saturday   sleepy Saturday EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 8:51 am

The girls and I are up too, Donna while John sleeps on. That's what happens when you stay up late watching TV!

So I am refereeing arguments, what a fun way to start the day.

Off to take Kate to dance and Grace to her group meeting soon. Then the girls will probably want a swim and I want to keep scrapping. This Amy Tangerine kit is awesome. Have the 3rd page on my desk ready to finish.

John is flying to Cairns tomorrow and Kate has friends coming over to work on a school assignment so need to get organised for that too.

Have a fabulous day.
Enjoy your night out, Donna
Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
kylieb

kylieb

sleepy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleepy Saturday   sleepy Saturday EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:42 am

Hubby's still asleep here too, so getting the boys ready for the day! Achlan has his first game of basketball for the year today so he's all excited cheers ) when we get back from that its housework and I have lots of work to get done so we might have a movie afternoon Smile

Might scrap tonight if I get enough work done today, I did manage to get a LO done last night
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sleepy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleepy Saturday   sleepy Saturday Empty

Back to top Go down

sleepy Saturday
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SFS Scrap & Chat :: Daily Chatter :: Whats on today-
Jump to: