SFS Scrap & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sleepy Saturday

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
deb

deb

Sleepy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Sleepy Saturday   Sleepy Saturday EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:09 am

still extremely tired but I think coming off the pill is also contributing to that - sick of all this hormonal stuff Rolling Eyes
John is at golf, about to go pick up Kate from ballet, then looking after neighbour's child for 3 hours and dropping Kate to musical practice a bit later
Have 1 page done with new DT kit and hoping to get another done soon. Will upload a bit later

Hope you have a fabulous weekend
Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

Sleepy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Saturday   Sleepy Saturday EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:25 pm

cant wait to see your pages Deb.

we've had foot over for another weekend - only a few weeks left thankfully - i have one very sad 14yr old - feeling very 'trodden on'... got less than 5 mins on the field right near the end Sad walked in the door and said 'i dont want to play anymore' - breaks my heart Sad
he isnt the best player - but spose that comes down tot he fact that he has NEVER had much field time so how can he get any better

okay my rant over Sad

Meah is dancing - little kids playing outside

me im scrapping - well trying to - doing a class for a retreat - finding it a bit harder than normal cause im stressing about it - need to pretend its just a normal class.

okay off to get lunch - chat later
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/index.html
deb

deb

Sleepy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Saturday   Sleepy Saturday EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:17 pm

Oh, that's sad Peta! Hope he doesn't give up. Can he play for a different team next season? Bet your class page will be fantastic Very Happy

Just about to upload my first page and try and get started on page 2 - mojo seems to have disappeared Sad Too much going on around here but think I might just shut myself away and scrap. Have to wait to neighbour's child leaves though - hopefully in the next hour although usually her Mum hangs around for a bit when picking her up - not really in the mood for it today Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
Tam

Tam

Sleepy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Saturday   Sleepy Saturday EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:37 pm

that is sad Peta and not fair either
I hope you get all your homonal stuff worked out Deb

I was at woolies at 8am this morning
then filled the car up
home to put all our gear in the car
headed out to Coramba to meet up with my DB SIL neice nephew and his GF, a nieghbour in his car
another neighbour and her GF in her jeep and us of 4x4 driving
walked through two old railway tunnels and found some cute little bats

had a bushies bbq
came home a different way and all 4 of us got bogged
so an hr and half later of snatch straps and excitement we got out lol

home and had a shower and washed all the mud of
hubby is washing the car

and pizza and left over chinese for tea and a brownie ice cream cake for Abs birthday
and a drink and relax on the lounge as it was a very very long eventful day
Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

Sleepy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Saturday   Sleepy Saturday Empty

Back to top Go down

Sleepy Saturday
Page 1 of 1