SFS Scrap & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

things for thursday

Go down 
+6
Tam
kel-d
katemc
Laura O
Cherie
Peta The Green Sheep
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

things for thursday Empty
PostSubject: things for thursday   things for thursday EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 7:15 am

Well Im off to work - to at least get 8hrs in this week....
Thinking I need to sit down with the boss and discussed hours as it is really stressing me out trying to do 45.6hr a fortnight.

Sienna is off to school - CJ is still at his mates - they are off to the movies today
and Meah & Zac are sleeping in and staying home.... Meah will prob end up over at the neighbours for the day Smile

Going to see Footloose tonight - taking Zac, Meah & Cooper - and will get to see Michelle, Bev, Nat & Amanda.... should be a great night.

Got so much on my mind of things that must get done.... need to write a list and make sure not to stress out too much.

Retreat stuff
Camping next week
cleaning out house
bills to pay

the usual stuff of day to day as well.... just keeps mounting

time to sit back an really look at what is essential

okay better go and do my hair and get little miss out of bed
things for thursday 3110612249
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/index.html
Cherie

PostSubject: Re: things for thursday   things for thursday EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 7:25 am

Work for me too today Sad

Have been so busy this week - there just isn't enough hours in the day lately Rolling Eyes

Looking a bit overcast here today. Typical! I have 2 loads of washing ready to hang out.

Hope you all have a great day Smile
Back to top Go down
Laura O

Laura O

PostSubject: Re: things for thursday   things for thursday EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:30 am

morning girls, you sound very busy today!! Yes its important not to stress too much, so stop for 5 minutes and take deep breaths.
I've made my list for the day. I'll be going into work to do some preparation and then getting my things ready for the crop this weekend. Hoping to get the rest of the sketch comp layouts done Wink
Have a nice day Wink
Back to top Go down
katemc

katemc

PostSubject: Re: things for thursday   things for thursday EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:44 am

morning Laura, Cherie & Peta
I think its this time each year we get to the point where we are struggling to keep on top of things, not enough hours in the day, we let some things slide because we are trying to keep up with other things, we start getting sick because we are run down, we have the stress of finances hit us, especially as christmas fast approaches. Try and keep on top of your health i.e. eat properly, get enough sleep and rest etc, because if you aren't well in yourself then you aren't going to perform. Hope everyone has a great day Smile

I have been down the road to the real estate to take my marriage certificate in (its been 2 years since i was married LOL) we just dont go to the real estate we pay our rent via direct debit. Then posted some mail to my brother. He got back from a European trip recently, he was gone a month (he likes to travel) he went to some amazing places included Russia which is where our ancestors originated from. He sent me down some presents yesterday I got a babushka doll (its hand painted etc he got me one from Prague one year too) and these absolutely gorgeous little wooden handpainted christmas decorations in the shape of russian palaces. Im too scared to take them out the box and will probably never put them on my xmas tree LOL. anyway I better get going have a great day Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.mumofheidi.blogspot.com
kel-d

kel-d

PostSubject: Re: things for thursday   things for thursday EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:45 am

Good morning Girlies!!

At work today. Am learning all of the admin stuff for the Telstra shop we just bought. Lets just say it is FULL ON! There is so much stuff to remember, I think it is going to take me quite a while to learn it all!

The boys are with their Dad now until next Tuesday so am looking forward to a few quite nights and hopefully get some scrapping done. Maybe even some eye candy with the new Bi-monthly kit. Very Happy

Hope you all have a fabulous day things for thursday 3110612249
Back to top Go down
Tam

Tam

PostSubject: Re: things for thursday   things for thursday EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:50 am

sound gorgous Kate and I would be to scared to use as well

Peta I hope you get work sorted and we are here to vent

Laura has had a haircut
boys are happy playing on the PS2
Abby is with a BFF and going to the movies
Laura is annoying me and think she never gets ot do anying Rolling Eyes YEAH RIGHT

also booked us into summernats 2012 2 wks of roaming Canberra bounce

and stressing over going to brisbane in 2 wks as Iv lost the paper work Laughing
and need somewhere to stay with the two boys

other than that TKD this afternoon
and grocery shopping somewhere in there to

Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
shaz

shaz

PostSubject: Re: things for thursday   things for thursday EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:30 pm

Morning Girls!

Peta, Cherie and Kellie hope work goes ok.

Laura have fun scrapping the rest of the sketches.

Tam have a good day!

Well its an inside day here as it is raining.

I'm just glad to have a day at home. Will probably just chill out today an Very Happy d YAY i have the new bi-monthly kit to play with.
Thanks Peta for my gift as well.

Have a great day all!!
Back to top Go down
leoniend

leoniend

PostSubject: Re: things for thursday   things for thursday EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:46 pm

Hi girls

been out for a bike ride with the kids, thankfully it didn't rain on us.

Now i need to go to the supermarket to stock the fridge before i go away this weekend.

Then i really need to pack my scrappy gear or i wont be going anywhere!

Kate the gifts from your Brother sound adorable, what treasures.

catch you later Smile
Back to top Go down
http://leonieslife-leonie.blogspot.com/
ali

ali

PostSubject: Re: things for thursday   things for thursday EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 4:48 pm

We've been to the pool today and then home so the kids could watch Glee. I scrapped another sketch LO Smile

That's so funny that you're coming to Summernats Tam, we leave town when they're on! Where are you staying - just wondering if it's up the road from my house lol.

Hope everyone's work day has gone smoothly. I hope you can work out your hours Peta - stress is not good.

Your presents sound fabulous Kate Laughing

It's raining here again and is meant to keep raining for the next few days - not sure what I'm going to do with kids...
Back to top Go down
http://ali-chaosandmayhem.blogspot.com/
Tam

Tam

PostSubject: Re: things for thursday   things for thursday EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:59 pm

Ali that is funny
we are staying at the exhibition park on Flemington Road Mitchell

we will stay there for summernats and then spend a couple of wks roaming the ACT

we are taking our van which they class as a tent on wheels lmao
Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
deb

deb

PostSubject: Re: things for thursday   things for thursday EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:37 pm

just popping in quickly as I have some school stuff to do
Thursdays are crazy when I work as Grace has drama and then it's staight home for bath, dinner, bed
My contract has now been confirmed until the end of the year so at least I know what I'm doing until mid December

will catch up with things tomorrow night or Saturday
Have a wonderful Friday
Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
katemc

katemc

PostSubject: Re: things for thursday   things for thursday EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 8:13 am

deb wrote:
just popping in quickly as I have some school stuff to do
Thursdays are crazy when I work as Grace has drama and then it's staight home for bath, dinner, bed
My contract has now been confirmed until the end of the year so at least I know what I'm doing until mid December

will catch up with things tomorrow night or Saturday
Have a wonderful Friday

did you get the hours you were hoping for Deb?? Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
deb

deb

PostSubject: Re: things for thursday   things for thursday EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:09 pm

yes, I did Kate so that's great - just 2 days a week until the end of the year. Then it's a wait and see for what happens next year - it's all so very dependent on other people.
Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
katemc

katemc

PostSubject: Re: things for thursday   things for thursday EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:45 pm

deb wrote:
yes, I did Kate so that's great - just 2 days a week until the end of the year. Then it's a wait and see for what happens next year - it's all so very dependent on other people.

whew thats a bit of a relief for now Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: things for thursday   things for thursday Empty

Back to top Go down

things for thursday
Page 1 of 1