SFS Scrap & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

things on thursday

Go down 
+2
Malinda
Peta The Green Sheep
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

things on thursday Empty
PostSubject: things on thursday   things on thursday EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 7:12 am

Well im about to walk out the door for work - coffee is made lunch is packed - just need to clean my teeth and grab a coke on the way from the shed!!!
I will be glad to be at work - Meah has come out whinging and ive now yelled at twice now!!! her father can have her.
Miss Sienna has an ear infection so hopefully by this arvo the anitbiotics will have made a bit of an impact.

Boy I would like to scrap!!! just saying!!!
Will definately try to get the new kits loaded tot he shop before the weekend. and hopefully we will have some sample pages for them too Very Happy

have a great day things on thursday 3110612249
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/index.html
Malinda

Malinda

things on thursday Empty
PostSubject: Re: things on thursday   things on thursday EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:07 am

hey all!

well i'm about to take the girls to ILs for a sleep over....then i'm coming home to scrap...so yes there will be at least 2 samples pages up by the end of the day!

and the rest of the day will be spent not doing much....feeling very blah today!

have a good one!
Back to top Go down
http://whosagardner.blogspot.com/
shaz

shaz

things on thursday Empty
PostSubject: Re: things on thursday   things on thursday EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:13 am

Morning.

Yes sometimes its good to go to work away from the happenings at home.

I'm home today, til after lunch, then off to dubbo to pick up Bridie from circus camp.
We are then staying the night and shopping tomorrow. Just one on one time, which will be great.

How has your parents got on with the windy weather in the mtns Peta?

Mum and Dad have lost part of their fence and a huge branch came down off the tree in the backyard. But luckily nothing has happen to the house.

The house across from my MIL's had 3 tree branches fall on it. They were evacuated.

Hope everyone has a nice safe and warm day.
Back to top Go down
Tam

Tam

things on thursday Empty
PostSubject: Re: things on thursday   things on thursday EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:42 am

morning girls

I here you on the yelling Peta

I dropped the boys at OOSH early this morning
the 2 extra teenagers I have go home today bounce Laughing (sorry a bit excited to get back to normal)
but I have a very bad attitude with DD1 so boy is she in for a shock and she will come down a peg or two before to long I tell you Evil or Very Mad

so of to WW
[pay for my rego
do a bit of grocery shopping
and really dont care my house looks like a pig sty

Abby came home with a very little kitten she called amber as she is the colour of ambers from the fire Laughing tech the ash but she likes amber better
Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
deb

deb

things on thursday Empty
PostSubject: Re: things on thursday   things on thursday EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 11:32 am

been to ballet, did some maths with Grace while we waited

about to organise lunch then going out to a farm for the afternoon with the girls
have a fabulous day
Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

things on thursday Empty
PostSubject: Re: things on thursday   things on thursday EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:17 pm

Mum & dad arent home Sharon - they are away at Tilpa - so i have no idea how the house has faired - i might get Robbo to go have a look tomorrow....

Well i had a very LONG day at work - found it hard to stay focused till 4pm but i got there!!!
House is still a pigsty - but the washing is up to date and the bathroom clean - and the verandah is back to normal.

Really need to do some organising - but i dont know where to start - its all too overwhelming....
tomorrow is another day [ so i keep telling myself]

Hope you have enjoyed your day Mal.... wish i could have a kid free night....
Glad to hear you got rid of some kids Tam
Laughing
How was the farm Deb? are you getting these winds up there???

okay off to cook dinner and try to find some motivation things on thursday 3939996425 or another drink
Back to top Go down
Em81

Em81

things on thursday Empty
PostSubject: Re: things on thursday   things on thursday EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 8:36 pm

Hello girls Smile

you all sound so busy, as per usual!

Since we sold our car last week, i have been out and payed all of our bills, we are up to date and even in credit!!! for some of them, feels good.
I also have all the kids xmas, and Jayda's Bday pressie on laybuy. Just got to pay them off until xmas now.

Miss Jayda has been begging me for a haircut, shes telling me her hair is too long and heavy, and gets in her face all the time etc.
So today i took her for a haircut, she sat int he chair and said.. up to my shoulders please!! affraid
I thought she would be upset once the hair was gone.. but she was stoked, she loves it! I cried in the car on the way home & jason almost did too when we got home and she handed him her ponytail LOL

Working all day tomorrow, loving my new job! Smile
and then hanging out for the weekend as there is no Footy & im going to sleep in then scrap!!!
I have new goodies waiting for me and im dying to play with them! plus the 60 odd LO's i need to take pics of from the retreat!

Back to top Go down
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

things on thursday Empty
PostSubject: Re: things on thursday   things on thursday EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:00 am

glad to hear you are loving your job Em...
still cant believe she cut it off so short - must feel good though - i remember getting mine all cut off after my wedding - OMG it was awesome!!! so much lighter!
Back to top Go down
deb

deb

things on thursday Empty
PostSubject: Re: things on thursday   things on thursday EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:02 am

wow, Em! She would look so different. Glad your job is going well.

Peta, no winds up here although it has been a lot cooler. Beautiful sunny days though.
The farm trip was awesome and the girls were great.
Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
Sponsored content

things on thursday Empty
PostSubject: Re: things on thursday   things on thursday Empty

Back to top Go down

things on thursday
Page 1 of 1