SFS Scrap & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

manic monday

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

manic monday Empty
PostSubject: manic monday   manic monday EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:49 am

what a stunning morning - the sun is shining the birds are WAY too noisey but!!!!

Work day today - well its spose to be......

Last night Caleb fell over and put his top teeth thru his lip and they are loose and the gum is bruised.... so we need to go to the dentist today - so i will send him to school and try to get an appointment for after lunch - as i have to get a bit of work done first....

and its offical - i no longer want to be female!!!
I am booked in for a day surgery in June [oblation] but might have to do it sooner - pain isnt great - feel like crap!!!

okay thats enough of the negative stuff....

Today I have found out that the SMASH journals are finally on there way to Oz thru my supplier - so will order a top up if anyone wants a certain colour or accessory.... wil put links in the products section

I also have a few boxes of new stock arriving today or tomorrow so thats fun Smile

okay better go and make my lunch....

have a great one
manic monday 3110612249

Last edited by Peta ~ AKA Admin on Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/index.html
Tam

Tam

manic monday Empty
PostSubject: Re: manic monday   manic monday EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:54 pm

oh Peta ouch Caleb and hope it nothing serious
and not good about being a women (I cant complain as I dont get them anymore lol)

a tafe day and very busy
now home

and please explain to me why children think you dont do anything all day but be on face book
as my daughter has sent me to messeages via face book and hello I havent been at home all day Rolling Eyes
picking up boys in an hr
of to tkd later

and Im hating this waking at 5am and earlier crap
Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com

manic monday
Page 1 of 1