SFS Scrap & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Monday Monday Monday

Go down 
+2
deb
Peta The Green Sheep
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

Monday Monday Monday Empty
PostSubject: Monday Monday Monday   Monday Monday Monday EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:22 am

Back to reality with a bag....
I have boxes of stock all over my lounge room
Kids running around looking for uniforms and lunch boxes
mum & dad here - but they are going today Sad shame
and Im off to work

hoping to leave by 3pm so i can come home and sort the shop out and get it back on line...
and I might try to stay with the mojo flow and scrap seeing as I can currently see a bit of my desk its probably a good time to start right

hope you had a great weekend

have a wonderful Monday
Monday Monday Monday 3110612249
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/index.html
deb

deb

PostSubject: Re: Monday Monday Monday   Monday Monday Monday EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:14 am

great to hear you had a fabulous weekend - it's always a bit hard going back to reality

Kate has numerous assignments due this week so we spent a lot of the weekend working on them and she just has a little bit to finish off during the week. I think she will be glad when this week is over! She is really good at getting stuff done but think it is a little bit overwhelming at the moment - so different to Grade 6

I have done all my planning/prep for my Friday job so heading in today to put up the rest of a display and do some copying
need to do groceries for the week, clean and then do prep for my first three days at playgroup

have a wonderful day
Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
Cherie

PostSubject: Re: Monday Monday Monday   Monday Monday Monday EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:24 pm

Another overcast day here.
I have spent an hour & a half on the whipper snipper this morning. Now my gardens are looking good after i weeded & mulched them yesterday.

Getting stuck into some housework today. Seems to never end here Rolling Eyes

Thought about scrapping, but just doesn't interest me at the moment. I haven't scrapped or even thought about it for about a month Shocked

Hope the unpacking goes well Peta.

Have a fab day Deb Smile
Back to top Go down
Tam

Tam

PostSubject: Re: Monday Monday Monday   Monday Monday Monday EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 6:44 pm

it is very wet in coffs and my line is full

had to take the boys to school as Kade had his diarama
so 15mins late to tafe as he would nt get out the door

home and packed some more of my shelf and emptied my linen cupboard of my ablums into boxes until I can get another bookd shelf

of to drop of Abbys uniform to her
picked up boys
home and then back to TKD
now home and tea on
dishwasher on
having a drink
and sending ray to pick abby up

geez and it isnt 7pm yet lol
Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
Charm

Charm

PostSubject: Re: Monday Monday Monday   Monday Monday Monday EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:04 pm

hello just popping in! boy why is life so crazy ALL THE TIME?? feels like theres never a break anymore!

busy day today, trying to get back into working out again, then had to help with Harmony swimming all week this week with her school class... doing other bits and pieces of everyday stuff!

Happy to say that I have finally been able to scrap saturday and last night... it was hard to get started but found my mojo last night, just hope I can have a go and getsomething done tonight :S

jealous of your weekend Peta - can't wait to the retreat at the end of april! looking forward to that, that is for sure!!!!

have a good night! hope to pop in a bit more.... HOPEFULLY!
Back to top Go down
http://ourbrightstarsandus.typepad.com/charmscreations/
katemc

katemc

PostSubject: Re: Monday Monday Monday   Monday Monday Monday EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:45 am

great to see you both Cherie and Charm Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.mumofheidi.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monday Monday Monday   Monday Monday Monday Empty

Back to top Go down

Monday Monday Monday
Page 1 of 1