SFS Scrap & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Monday BLOODY Monday

Go down 
+2
Cherie
Peta The Green Sheep
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

Monday BLOODY Monday Empty
PostSubject: Monday BLOODY Monday   Monday BLOODY Monday EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:04 am

yep back to reality now!!!

Off to work today for 7hrs then home to sort out my house and get it back to 'mine'....

And its also time to get the business back in full gear..... ive had my post SFS retreat break - mojo is over - now its time to organise where we are headed in the next 6 months...

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

watch out for class dates - BCS will be back in full force [ i have 38 new layouts to use] and more retreat news for october will be coming ASAP!!!!

but for now its time to make the lunches, have a shower and get moving all these kids out the door...

have a great day
Monday BLOODY Monday 3110612249
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/index.html
Cherie

PostSubject: Re: Monday BLOODY Monday   Monday BLOODY Monday EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:14 am

Can't wait to hear what you have in store for the upcoming months Smile

I am about to make my kids lunches & start the morning scramble out the door.

Was supposed to be meeting a friend for lunch today, but hubby has made arrangements so it looks like i am stuck at home Sad

Might get stuck into some more scrapping Very Happy Very Happy

Hope you all have a great day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
katemc

katemc

PostSubject: Re: Monday BLOODY Monday   Monday BLOODY Monday EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:19 am

scrapping sounds like a great substitute for missing lunch cherie. enjoy your time Smile
Peta I am excited for sfs Smile yay! hope you wrangled a few mojo girls to come to lakeside??? Wink

morning girls Smile hope you are having a fab monday morning Smile i had to go to the school office this morning to take a missing dog information to them for the school newsletter as my friends dog run away on the weekend but we think someone might have taken it and isnt returning it :S so we are hoping people will come forward. then i went to mums to do my treadmill walk and now home having my special k Smile can you believe i havent had : potatoes, bread, coke, chocolate since last wednesday?! this is a daily food list for me!! feeling a lot better for it Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.mumofheidi.blogspot.com
Malinda

Malinda

PostSubject: Re: Monday BLOODY Monday   Monday BLOODY Monday EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:59 am

morning all!

was up twice to feed H last night, but on the plus side i increased the formula I am giving him after a BF and he is sooooo much happier...3 feeds in a row no fussing no persistent wind...thanks to my mum for suggesting another 20 ml...why didn't I think of that What a Face

isobel's at kinder and nathan has taken B to bunnings and auto barn...and Henry is asleep...washing is on...Isobel wet the bed last night...luckily I was feeding H so nath got up and stripped the bed...hehe Razz Razz Razz

so i think i will scrap....what the??? yep you heard right...i want to scrap...and edit photos of my SON!!! so then I can scrap then...hanging out to do boy pages...PETA put me on BOY KIT next month please?????

ok better get moving before this mojo wears off...

kate - not surprised you feel better without all those foods in your system...they would have been slowing you right down...
peta - i'm excited too for SFS...let me know what you need me to do!
cherie - only one car? get GF to come to you!
Back to top Go down
http://whosagardner.blogspot.com/
Joolz

Joolz

PostSubject: Re: Monday BLOODY Monday   Monday BLOODY Monday EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:31 pm

Glad you've come back to Earth Peta! :lol:Seriously we all need a break from time to time to recharge. Looking forward to seeing the new stuff.
My business has slowed right down over winter so I got on the phone today to drum up some business.(I sell Usborne kids books by party plan and to schools etc).I've missed the "play money" i earn from it. Wink
I've put a layout in the members gallery featuring Meah doing her hand massage.
Kate you feel better even though it is hard to resist those yummies. cheers Keep up the good work. I'm feeling virtuous too because I've just been for my walk.
Back to top Go down
http://http//julenebydesign.blogspot.com
Cherie

PostSubject: Re: Monday BLOODY Monday   Monday BLOODY Monday EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:10 pm

My day turned out better than i thought Very Happy

I ended up lunching with my lovely friend after all. Hubby was finished by 11am, so he looked after the mischievious Miss 4 Smile

Mal - we have 2 cars, i just wouldn't be able to enjoy lunch with a super active (& quite naughty) 4yr old. Don't think i would of got picked up - i love 15mins out of town.

You are doing so well Kate!! Keep it up lovely Smile
Back to top Go down
Tam

Tam

PostSubject: Re: Monday BLOODY Monday   Monday BLOODY Monday EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:45 pm

evening all

had a very bad morning
dropped my nephew of as I was dropping boys of
came home to house work
so dishwasher on
washing on
floors washed
folding done
went fruit shopping
back home
had lunch
went and paid my tuition for TKD