SFS Scrap & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Moody Monday

Go down 
+3
deb
Tam
Peta The Green Sheep
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

Moody Monday Empty
PostSubject: Moody Monday   Moody Monday EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 7:18 am

So how are you feeling today???
Moody Monday 3110612249

im hoping the sunshine snaps me out of it!!!

Yep Im having a moment - or should i say a week/month/year!!!!
these children are sucking the life out of me Sad Sad Sad

im so drained from constantly not being listened to - yelling at them - trying to reason with them - ignoring the not so important - but trying to stay on top.... im so so tired!!!

I am trying everything possible to stay positive - feel happy and smile - but i am really struggling....
Ive had mum here all weekend and i feel like all i have done is yell at the kids Sad

but at least she has seen first hand what i have been saying to her about how horrible they have been....
not a great weekend here... other than the concert when they were all on a high - oh no hangon thats when Zac had his attitude on and I had to yell at him...

CRAP CRAP CRAP i hate feeling this way,....

time to suck it up and get over it!!!

im off to work - again - which i dont think is helping me much right now as it is so negative and crap......

sorry to be so negative on this beautiful day - but i needed to vent and what better place than with my friends Moody Monday 1289705372

okay it's time to slap myself and put a smile on my dial and enjoy the day
hope yours is awesome
Moody Monday 3110612249 Moody Monday 3110612249 Moody Monday 3110612249 Moody Monday 3110612249
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/index.html
Tam

Tam

Moody Monday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moody Monday   Moody Monday EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 7:44 am

Peta I hear you, feel you and know were you are coming from as I feel the same
and feel free to vent away as we are hear for you

I have a child Im about to throttle and hate teenage PMS/PMT

I have no plans
nothing I need to do
no phone calls
no errands

so it is a me day and god Im going to enjoy it and dont care how
I do plan on going to TKD for a morning class at 10 but thats it
Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
deb

deb

Moody Monday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moody Monday   Moody Monday EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 8:02 am

I totally get what you're saying Peta - been feeling like that with mine too. Then I go to work and have to do exactly the same with other people's children Rolling Eyes

I think it's hard at this time of the year when it's so busy and we're all getting tired.

Hope you have a great day at work today and feel better for it

Tam, enjoy your me day

I'm heading to school early to help with handing out book packs, then Christmas shopping, back to help with the book packs again, bring home an extra child for a few hours so not much time for anything else.

Have a fab day
Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
wendysmith

Moody Monday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moody Monday   Moody Monday EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 8:27 am

well all I can suggest PJ is....

CANCEL XMAS if they dont start listening and behaving themselves.

I have Santa's direct line.. it is 1800 master Card... lol! Moody Monday 494380025

But on a serious note... try to take it easy and look after yourself lovely lady...MWAH Moody Monday 3110612249
Back to top Go down
http://www.my-head-space.blogspot.com
Cherie

Moody Monday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moody Monday   Moody Monday EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 8:44 am

Laughing Laughing Wendy - very funny Laughing Laughing

I hear you Peta! Some days i sound like a broken record & it annoys the crap out of me! My kids seem to have selected listening Rolling Eyes
Maybe wine o'clock might start earlier today. Take care.

This time of year is so hectic! We all feel the pressure & people are so rude Shocked Not sure where the Xmas spirit goes Rolling Eyes

House work as usual for me - then baking & hopefully scrappong.

Hope you all have a great day Smile
Back to top Go down
katemc

katemc

Moody Monday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moody Monday   Moody Monday EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:03 am

lol @ wendy's phone number to santa!! love it!
i think its called the silly season for so many reasons including that your children and work drives you silly as well. i want to say that it will get better but with things so chaotic around christmas and school holidays it probably wont!! Sad big hugs all round girls xox

we have issues with our car at the moment, our mechanic went to change our front brake pads as they were very dangerously low and the people who done our brake pads before have stripped the thread on some bolt thing and part $500 and something for a new one from hyundai so we have been ringing around (mick had to take the day off work so he could do the school drop off and pick up and ring around for this part) a couple of wreckers have called back and said they have a part so mick is off to see if its the exact same (fingers crossed). we are so annoyed that its not even a fault of ours, but we have no proof to say that ultratune done it when they previously did the brakes because who checks their parts and bolts when they get their car done? they could just dispute it and say we had taken it elsewhere for brakes since then etc. so cranky. so xmas might be cancelled at this rate- and heidis 6th birthday this week Sad hopefully we get the part today and our mechanic friend (our next door neighbour) can come back after he finishes work today and can fix it all up for us. i hate being without transport especially with such a busy week ahead of me.

besides that i had a lovely time with my sister and nephews when they visited last week. they have returned home now. hope you are all well, best be off!! xo
Back to top Go down
http://www.mumofheidi.blogspot.com
Tam

Tam

Moody Monday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moody Monday   Moody Monday EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 11:37 am

what a bugger Kate and hope you get your car fixed soon

well Ive been to TKD
had a cuppa
completed the sketch challenge
and might go do the quote challenge
Back to top Go down
Donna W
Admin
Donna W

Moody Monday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moody Monday   Moody Monday EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 6:15 pm

I'm hearing you loud and clear Peta... it sucks when you are the only one doing the parenting, Its amazing how they listen to dad when he speaks....
well, Craig saw it all first hand yesterday when he got home. All technology has been removed...and all the tears started. I have never seen him so cranky with the girls before. But hopefully it will start to sink in... even though miss 14 chucked a tanty this morning because there wasnt anything to take to school for lunch... which wasnt true... she was just too damn lazy to make anything. Its hard to open a box of biscuits and put them in a container you know Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I havent achieved much today, a bit of washing and the grocery shopping and that is about it... I ran out of one of my meds yesterday morning and in true country style I couldn't get my script filled until this morning... so my head was banging and all I wanted to do was crawl back in bed and go to sleep Sad I feel much better now that they have kicked in Very Happy

I hope your car gets sorted for you soon Kate
yay for the scrapping Tam
I certainly don't miss working in retail in the silly season Cherie... some think its a good excuse to be bloody rude!
I might have to take note of that phone number too Wendy... you crack me up girlfriend! Moody Monday 1289705372

Back to top Go down
http://donna-white.blogspot.com.au/
Tam

Tam

Moody Monday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moody Monday   Moody Monday EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 7:03 pm

well funnily enough Donna my miss 14 yr old has just jucked a 30min tanty and no thanks to hubby who doesnt know when to shut up so my head is now throbbing. and my girls are the same of a morning when there is nothing to eat
HELLO there is plenty of meat and salad and biscuit and for some bloody reason I spend a forturne on fruit each wk
ok vent over

lets hope tomorrow is better all round
Back to top Go down
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

Moody Monday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moody Monday   Moody Monday EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 7:45 pm

Moody Monday 3110612249 Moody Monday 3110612249 Moody Monday 3110612249 Moody Monday 3110612249 Moody Monday 3110612249 Moody Monday 3110612249 Moody Monday 3110612249 Moody Monday 3110612249

to all you wonderful girls - thanks for your support.
I know im not the only one who has these issues with their kids - but somedays it feels like it... I feel like I am constantly doing something wrong.
then hubby rings today and im in trouble now coz he is coming home a day early and i 'organised' childcare without asking him first - the kids always got o carols on a tuesday - have done for 6 yrs now@!!!!! OMFG!!!!

and my day got worse today once i got to work - OMG i chased my tail and still dont feel i got anywhere Sad
oh well - Wednesday will hopefully be better.

the kids have gone to bed - im going to get my PJs on and curl up on the lounge with a heat pack and a glass of wine

Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/index.html
Tam

Tam

Moody Monday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moody Monday   Moody Monday EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 8:21 pm

maybe we need a new thread on venting about our kids and hubbys Laughing
Back to top Go down
katemc

katemc

Moody Monday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moody Monday   Moody Monday EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:15 am

lol great idea Tam!!
bet that phone call was the last thing you wanted at the end of your day peta.
donna and tam it sounds like girls definitely get worse as they get older, im freaking out!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mumofheidi.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

Moody Monday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moody Monday   Moody Monday Empty

Back to top Go down

Moody Monday
Page 1 of 1