SFS Scrap & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thursday Thursday

Go down 
+3
Peta The Green Sheep
justjane
deb
7 posters
AuthorMessage
deb

deb

Thursday Thursday Empty
PostSubject: Thursday Thursday   Thursday Thursday EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:48 am

Just the usual for me today - work and drama for Grace. Kate has major task due too so need to make sure she uploads it.

Have a wonderful day
Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
justjane

justjane

Thursday Thursday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday Thursday   Thursday Thursday EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:02 am

I've been reading all about the recent retreat and how thrilling it is for you Peta, to be organising some others for next year and taking your shop to even more but can we have details please? Which retreats are you planning and where are you going? I keep hoping for an updated retreat blog so we can all start planning and saving our pennies!!
Back to top Go down
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

Thursday Thursday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday Thursday   Thursday Thursday EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:53 pm

Don't panic Jane - once I have full details the blog will be updated - i dont want to give false info Smile

today was full on
Meah to Newie for Star Struck rehersal
Me out an dabout till 1pm
Home to sort bills - retreat details etc...

now its time to load some more stock - rework retreat figures - have a wine - and warm up by the fire Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/index.html
Tam

Tam

Thursday Thursday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday Thursday   Thursday Thursday EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:43 pm

another usual day for me or unusual lol
went out to tafe to get our goodies bags done
also checked out what else we need for the student awards

to bunnings and bought 4 pots and potting mix
home and unloaded and plants in
put a load on and another in the dryer
of to pick girls up for a key empl appt
to the chemist for cream for my dermo
home to drop of
left to go out to soccer practice

back to woollies
home and tea
fixed my tension on my machine
and still have 20 sashes to iron so should get to it
Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
Cherie

Thursday Thursday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday Thursday   Thursday Thursday EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:16 pm

Our littlest princess is 5 today! Not sure what happened to those years Shocked She is loving having her special day & has just devoured some Icecream Cake Very Happy

Another busy day for me. Work, groceries, collecting photo's, washing the kids hair, folding washing, getting DD #2 from an excursion then having KFC for dinner (Birthday Girl's Choice) before coming back home for cake & packing my clothes for a scrap retreat. I am leaving in the morning & am looking forward to a weekend with nothing to do but scrap & socialize Smile

Hope you are all well Smile
Back to top Go down
Charm

Charm

Thursday Thursday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday Thursday   Thursday Thursday EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:08 pm

hey guys late check in for me!!! busy busy though as always...

Ashan left for Melbourne today... which meant we had to drive out to the airport for him to pick up the van he has to hire, seeing as our car isn't reliable enough.... he's doing photography AND DJing for a Wedding this Saturday... something he had said he'd do before we found out about our car trouble.... so that's a lot of $$ lost before he's even done the job Sad it sucks!

Ashan left about 10am from home, so that meant me jumping on my bike and pushing myself to work out :S dragged on a bit feeling a bit like "is it worth it?" or not.... working out sucks! lol....

then i've been doing exciting stuff like preparing stuff for slow cooker for dinner tonight & making nutty rice salad for me... then took the opportunity to mop the floor seeing as Ryarne fell asleep at just the right time...

been creating for my sale, but missing the scrapping! I have a layout or two to still share with you guys using anthologie & also the amy tangerine kit!

its sooo freaking cold here too!

Glad to have the kids already had dinner, bathed and ready for bed.... but now they are glued to master chef :S

HAPPY Birthday to your DD Cherie!!! <3

can't wait to see new stock peta Wink

Back to top Go down
http://ourbrightstarsandus.typepad.com/charmscreations/
katemc

katemc

Thursday Thursday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday Thursday   Thursday Thursday EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:22 am

that sucks about the $$ side of it with the gig for Ashan Charm. The nutty rice salad sounds yum!
looking forward to seeing your creations Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.mumofheidi.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

Thursday Thursday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday Thursday   Thursday Thursday Empty

Back to top Go down

Thursday Thursday
Page 1 of 1