SFS Scrap & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy MOTHERS DAY Sunday

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

Happy MOTHERS DAY Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Happy MOTHERS DAY Sunday   Happy MOTHERS DAY Sunday EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:22 am

Hope you are all having a wonderful mothers day.... Happy MOTHERS DAY Sunday 3110612249

I have had my beautiful hand made girts and mothers day stall presents - im SOOOOO lucky Laughing Wink

today i am making up kits for retreat - then heading down to Cardiff to suprise my mum & nan for mothers day at their prearranged lunch Smile
a day out on my own - cant wait - happy mothers day to me...

have a wonderful day
Happy MOTHERS DAY Sunday 3110612249
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/index.html
Tam

Tam

PostSubject: Re: Happy MOTHERS DAY Sunday   Happy MOTHERS DAY Sunday EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:52 am

happy Mothers day Peta and enjoy your day

just another sunday here
hubby is at work
I have kade having a meltdown
have no idea where Abby is

Im wathing telly and forgetting about today
Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
deb

deb

PostSubject: Re: Happy MOTHERS DAY Sunday   Happy MOTHERS DAY Sunday EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:30 am

Sounds like a perfect day, Peta.
Hope Kade settles down and you have a nice day, Tam

Had a sleep in until 7 and then a yummy breakfast. Kate has dance comp later today but it's over an hour away and doesn't finish until 8 so John will take her while I stay home with Grace. I hate driving up the coast in the dark.

So just a quiet day here. Had dinner with Mum and Ang last night as Mum and Dad are going to a rugby game this arvo. Better get scrapping and studying.

Have a wonderful day
Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
Cherie

PostSubject: Re: Happy MOTHERS DAY Sunday   Happy MOTHERS DAY Sunday EmptySun May 13, 2012 5:10 pm

I hope you all had a lovely, relaxing day Smile

Sounds like a fab day Peta - Enjoy!

I had an early start as i was at the school markets from 7am manning the sausage sizzle with DD #2. We sold of sausages just before 11am, so we actually got an early mark. With the sale of sausages & raffle tickets we raised around $1000 that goes directly to DS's class Smile Sadly, only 4 parents & a grandparent volunteered to help out so we were flat out. Think i will be having an early one tonight.

I got spoilt for mothers day though & am now the owner of a bike. Not sure if hubby is suggesting something or not Laughing The kids showered me with gifts & after i devour all the chocolate i got i think i will need to be using that bike Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy MOTHERS DAY Sunday   Happy MOTHERS DAY Sunday Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy MOTHERS DAY Sunday
Page 1 of 1