SFS Scrap & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So its Saturday

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

So its Saturday Empty
PostSubject: So its Saturday   So its Saturday EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 7:12 am

and what are you up to??

we have footy at home this morning - and Meah has dancing from 9.30 - 2.30 and zac has his cricket presentation at 3....
so lots of sport for hubby to deal with Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
me I will go watch footy then come home and scrap.... i also need to clean out my filing cabnet so i might do that this morning before footy so I can fill it after Smile

hope you all have a great day
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/index.html
katemc

katemc

So its Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: So its Saturday   So its Saturday EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 8:54 am

glad hubby is doing the run around today peta Smile how is your new cupboard looking??

morning girls, i just couldnt get comfortable last night, and then had weird dreams again. so so so weird and kooky. This morning I am going to Spotlight to get some paint and glue etc to make heidis easter hat tomorrow for school next week. this afternoon ill pick my friend up and go to newcastle ent. centre to see cyndi lauper Smile for a girl who loves the 80's so much was born in the 80's and has a birthday this month, it was the perfect present from her for me!!! have a great day girls Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.mumofheidi.blogspot.com
Tam

Tam

So its Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: So its Saturday   So its Saturday EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:27 am

enjoy the scrapping Peta
have fun at the concert Kate

Im still in my pjs and have a headache from sleeping in to long lol
but no one her so being lazy

I should go shower and pretty up as we have mum and dads wedding anniversary lunch today with around 40 to 50 peaple
so I better get the camera ready
Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
deb

deb

So its Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: So its Saturday   So its Saturday EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 10:50 am

have fun scrapping Peta
Kate - enjoy the concert
Tam - have a fabulous time today

I have to get some scrapping done today, have to get a layout and card done for my DT position - been procrastinating, worrying it won't be good enough Rolling Eyes Also need to do all the paperwork for Kate and then we're going to friend's for our semi regular pizza and wine night So its Saturday 2308263648

Have a great day
Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
Bree

Bree

So its Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: So its Saturday   So its Saturday EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 12:55 pm

Hello Everyone Very Happy

Glad you dont have to run around all day Peta, hope you get to spend your free time scrapping Very Happy

Wow Kate, Cyndi Lauper is awesome, loved her in the 80's! Enjoy Very Happy

Have fun at the celebration for your parents Tam, looking forward to the layout Very Happy

Hope you get all your stuff done today Deb, dont be hard on yourself you will do a great job with your DT stuff Very Happy

My son has just left to go back to Perth, it has been lovely having him here even though it was only overnight! I am going out to a lunch for the girls from my previous employment then home to scrap hopefully Very Happy

Have a magical day everyone!
Back to top Go down
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

So its Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: So its Saturday   So its Saturday EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 1:19 pm

lots of lunches and dinners i se - lucky ladies!!!

i have just climbed out of my mess to rest my back - i decided to clean out the rest of my scrap stuff - mostly my personal stash and class kits..... OMG I have so much CRAP!!!!
lots of papers are being thrown - old chipboard can go to the kids and I am hoping to condense 5 boxes and a few bags into 3 baskets Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
its going well so far - but im over it.... i hate cleaning out scrap stuff - i feel like i get no where as i end up with heaps of piles of crap everywhere.....

anyway - i better get back to it

enjoy the concert Kate - my cousins went to Sydney last night - even dressed up so funny - they were the only ones that dressed up out of a packed Enmore Theatre Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/index.html
Tam

Tam

So its Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: So its Saturday   So its Saturday EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 4:08 pm

Im home and what a day lol a nice lunch and a great place to take kids but as for family I know now why I moved 300 km away So its Saturday 494380025

anyway over 120 photos and I think I got a few finger ones amongs them lol!
and now ready for a nana nap so might go lay down to get rid of a headache
Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

So its Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: So its Saturday   So its Saturday Empty

Back to top Go down

So its Saturday
Page 1 of 1