SFS Scrap & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sensational Saturday

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
deb

deb

Sensational Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Sensational Saturday   Sensational Saturday EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 8:28 am

the girls are waiting to decorate the tree and then I'll be spending the morning organising Kate for her concert. It will be a long day for her - drop off is around 12 noon and pick up is around 9pm Shocked We'll watch the matinee, grab her some extra food in the middle and then go back to pick her up at night.

Started Mal's sketch last night but was just too tired so ended up going to bed. Hope to finish it this weekend! Really need to clean up so I can find stuff though Rolling Eyes

Have a wonderful day
Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
kel-d

kel-d

PostSubject: Re: Sensational Saturday   Sensational Saturday EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 9:09 am

Good morning girls,

Enjoy the concert Deb, I hope you enjoy it and yr girl has fun!!

Busy day here, we have our work christmas party tonight and Matt decided to volunteer to do it at our house Shocked so this morning I have to finish off a bit of cleaning, then head to the shops to grab the nibbles and drinks. We have spit roast catering coming so at least we are not providing dinner Very Happy

Havent scrapped all week, hoping to get to that tomorrow!!
Back to top Go down
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

PostSubject: Re: Sensational Saturday   Sensational Saturday EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 9:48 am

Concert day here too Deb.... im sure Kate will get thru it fine Smile the adrenalin pulls them thru..

My day is go go go

7.50am drove zac to cricket
mum took CJ to milo cricket
8.45am got back and watch CJ's cricket
home now to edit photos, pack food bags, sort costumes, count shoes, organise makeup....
11am do Meah's hair & make up
11.30 pick up carol
12 drop off Meah
go for lunch
1.15 drop Sienna
1.30 take dance photos
2pm concert starts Smile

hoping it will be finished by 6 - home by 8 by the time meah packs her stuff....

Meah has the opening and closing dance and 7 in between.... Sienna has 3 dances in the 1st section...

cant wait to see them all Smile

okay off to get editing - have a great day
Sensational Saturday 3110612249
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/index.html
Tam

Tam

PostSubject: Re: Sensational Saturday   Sensational Saturday EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 10:28 am

morning girls
I lagging this morning and still in my Pjs and having a cuppa

will get dressed and take Laura down town to echange some shoes
and check on a job she wants

other than that Im planning on scrapping (fingers crossed)
Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
deb

deb

PostSubject: Re: Sensational Saturday   Sensational Saturday EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 7:28 pm

hope the girls' concert went well, Peta!
Tam, hope you got the scrapping done

Kate was amazing in the concert - she is so happy and confident when she is dancing. Hope this starts to translate a little more to school life - she is very quiet and reserved at school depending on the group of children. Grace was awesome too - sitting quietly - that's a huge deal for a child who rarely stops talking. She loved watching the concert and was so excited to see Kate. John will head back and pick Kate up in a couple of hours. We went to the matinee as she was getting a trophy presented then.
Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
sandie

sandie

PostSubject: Re: Sensational Saturday   Sensational Saturday EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 11:22 pm

Wow u are all so extremely busy Chrissy party season love it things have been busy here with a huge change my lss is closing its doors on dec 30 I have worked there for sometime sad but I will enjoy having my day
Saturdays back

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sensational Saturday   Sensational Saturday Empty

Back to top Go down

Sensational Saturday
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SFS Scrap & Chat :: Daily Chatter :: Whats on today-
Jump to: