SFS Scrap & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

mondays madhouse

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

mondays madhouse Empty
PostSubject: mondays madhouse   mondays madhouse EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:45 am

Morning all....

a bad night had here - CJ woke at 1am with a nightmare and a temp of over 40 im sure [can't find my thermometer Sad]
got the temp down by 2.30 with a cool washer - and icepack - and panadol....
he is still asleep now
torn as to what to do today now - i really need to go to work as i didnt work thur/fri... so i know my in tray will be full as!!!
he isnt warm now but im loathed to wake him Sad

sienna is being a cow and wont get dressed :/
Meah had to get up early as she hadnt done her HOMEWORK!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

so i am trying to stay calm - having a coffee - and then I will work out my plan for the day

tonight i have to edit the wedding photos as they come home tomorrow and i would love to give them to her then....

way to much thinking all ready done this morning.... Sleep Sleep Sleep

hope you all have a great day

ENJOY!!!
mondays madhouse 3110612249
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/index.html
katemc

katemc

mondays madhouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: mondays madhouse   mondays madhouse EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:05 am

not a good monday morning in your house Peta Sad i dont know how you do it being a busy working mum on your own most the time, but i guess it has to be done hey. hope everything works out ok today *hugs*
Ive had annika with temps from lunchtime yesterday, i get some meds into her and her temp goes and then it wears off and comes back. she vomited in my bed this morning so maybe after getting that out her system she might pick up- she has already had some toast for breakfast and is chowing down on an apple at the moment. ill keep up the meds and the fluids and if she is no better by heidis home time ill take her to the hospital (4-6 week wait at our gp's)

so ill be stripping the bed and washing sheets. i want to get a walk done, maybe the fresh air will do good. have a great day girls
Back to top Go down
http://www.mumofheidi.blogspot.com
deb

deb

mondays madhouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: mondays madhouse   mondays madhouse EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:39 am

so hard to balance everything, Peta
hope both CJ and Annika are better soon

Grace has woken up so grumpy this morning - think she needs to finish school now but I have so much on I need to make her go Rolling Eyes
Have to go up to work this morning to check homework books so I can give a mark for homework on the reports and then I'm done with them. Then I have to fill in one more lot of paperwork which I'm hoping to do on Thursday/Friday this week.

I wanted to get so much other stuff done in the weekend but didn't really achieve anything - I was so tired I just read/slept and didn't do much else so better get back on track with everything around here

Have a fab day
Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
Cherie

mondays madhouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: mondays madhouse   mondays madhouse EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 9:59 am

Sorry to hear little Annika is still unwell Kate Sad Hope she gets better soon.

No good about CJ either. Hopefully he will improve today also. Being a working mum is such a balancing act & is riddled with guilt. You are doing a great job Peta! Do what feels right for you & your family.

I think the heat isn't helping with grumpy kids. The heat wears me out! Hope Grace & Sienna cheer up soon Smile

Another warm day here again today - it's hot already.
We desperately need rain! Had to buy water last week & i HATE buying water!! It tastes gross too as we are not used to that yucky fluoride taste in our nice fresh rain water. It also digs into my scrapping budget Evil or Very Mad

Hope you all have a fab day Smile
Back to top Go down
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

mondays madhouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: mondays madhouse   mondays madhouse EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:42 am

praying for rain out your way Cherie...

Hope Annika is better soon Kate
and Grace can get thru the next weeks weeks of school with a smile Smile

Well Caleb is finally awake.... 10.15 he came out - having some breakie now - still warm Sad
no work for me today...

going to edit wedding photos - and scrap
if he is feeling better after lunch we will go and get the paint for the kitchen
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/index.html
Tam

Tam

mondays madhouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: mondays madhouse   mondays madhouse EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:01 am

morning girls
I hope all those littlies are better soon

all mine went to school in good moods this morning which doesnt happen often

so home and vacumed
my agent has been and god lover she just want to vent so let her (our daughters are the same age and ferral as)

so as my house is clean Im going to my scrap table and see what I can do lol
Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

mondays madhouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: mondays madhouse   mondays madhouse Empty

Back to top Go down

mondays madhouse
Page 1 of 1