SFS Scrap & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wonderful Wednesday

Go down 
+2
Tam
Peta The Green Sheep
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

Wonderful Wednesday Empty
PostSubject: Wonderful Wednesday   Wonderful Wednesday EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 6:48 am

“The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins.” - Bob Moawad

Good Morning my little sheeples.... hope you slept well

I have taken the dog for a run round the block [cant go too far as she is still so tiny]
lunches are made
washing on the line - 2nd load is on

today will be groceries then shop stuff.
Must get all the new kits photographed and loaded....
count all the older ones
load new stock - masks, inks, mags, thickers and so much more....

will have to turn FB off so i dont get distracted Laughing

okay must start getting organised - first things first but its coffee time!!!

have a great day
Wonderful Wednesday 3110612249
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/index.html
Tam

Tam

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Wednesday   Wonderful Wednesday EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 7:51 am

oh yummy Ive been haning for new kits lol

nothing exciting here
Tafe for me - a friend and I are hoping to hit two subject in one so we get a day of lol

and the usual house work
Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
deb

deb

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Wednesday   Wonderful Wednesday EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 8:26 am

there are some gorgeous kits too, Tam.
Peta, that quote is just perfect. Have fun stocking up the shop.

I forgot to get some Mister Huey's while on retreat so hoping to get some of those if there are some left.

I have to go in to school to do a parent interview this morning - it's not my day to work but the parent couldn't come any other time. Then I have a pedicure - part of a voucher John gave me for my birthday. i was supposed to have a massage too but I'm not feeling that great so I've postponed that for another day.

Uploaded my first step by step class last night plus a product review using the Glubers. It's using a new kit from Crate Paper. I have another page almost done so hoping to upload that later today.

Have a wonderful day
Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
Cherie

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Wednesday   Wonderful Wednesday EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:15 am

Good Morning Ladies Smile 2 more sleeps til my Dad comes Very Happy Very Happy

Another hot day here - wish it would rain. The lawn, garden & most importantly my tanks desperately need it.

Have DD #1 home sick today & am about to fight with the Dr's surgery to get her an appointment. Hate how they expect you to know 2 weeks in advance that you need to see a Dr Rolling Eyes

Apart from that, just the usual housework here.

Hope you all have a wonderful day Smile
Back to top Go down
katemc

katemc

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Wednesday   Wonderful Wednesday EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:43 am

cherie we have a 4-6 wait here, its shocking especially when its your kids you are trying to get an appointment for NOW not later down the track
peta cant wait to see more new stuff!
tam hope you knock over that tafe stuff!
deb hope all goes well with the interview

we have our house inspection today between 3-5 (rolls eyes, dont know why they cant give a specific time) and then i can relax! have booked in for my hair to be cut and coloured tomorrow as well as my waxing and tinting, cant wait to feel a bit feminine especially after all the hard work ive been doing around the house lately. annikas new day care day is thursday so i am looking forward to her going, she is a bit much at the moment!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mumofheidi.blogspot.com
sandie

sandie

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Wednesday   Wonderful Wednesday EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:53 am

off to work today...

love the quote miss your coffees honey.....

i made a page last night with the crate paper country kit i got from petas..its looking a bit cute.. now to use the rest of the papers that were in it..

love those kits were it has all the supplier goodies all TOGETHER makes my life so much easier..

all the kids are out on their skate boards this morning nice and peaceful here .. betta head of and do the lunches and head of for the day.. would rather stay home and do the editing..

all i have left to do from the retreat is 5 portrait sessions and the rest of cazzas shoot.. yay.. I love photos..

hae a great day girls.. Wonderful Wednesday 3110612249

pj................... Wonderful Wednesday 3110612249
Back to top Go down
sandie

sandie

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Wednesday   Wonderful Wednesday EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:00 am

is apple cheddar really new???????/

jbean soup

and do u have new stuff that wasnt at the retreat ??????????
Back to top Go down
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Wednesday   Wonderful Wednesday EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:44 am

apple cheddar is about a month or so old....

and yes I have NEW NEW stock too Smile

Deb lots of Hueys - with more coming in next week too Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/index.html
sandie

sandie

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Wednesday   Wonderful Wednesday EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:40 pm

is there more kits to load ???????

or is that it whats there??

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Wednesday   Wonderful Wednesday Empty

Back to top Go down

Wonderful Wednesday
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SFS Scrap & Chat :: Daily Chatter :: Whats on today-
Jump to: