SFS Scrap & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stormy Saturday???

Go down 
+3
Laura O
ali
Peta The Green Sheep
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

Stormy Saturday??? Empty
PostSubject: Stormy Saturday???   Stormy Saturday??? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:31 am

well thats what the weather report is saying.....

we have a picnic with friends planned - heading out to Scone.... and we are not sure what to do....
however since waking the cloud cover is getting thicker - and darker.... so maybe we will be staying home...
It isnt our call but - so we will wait for the phone call and go with the flow.

If not Im stuck to the scrap desk Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Had a nice night last night with our friends - having drinks on the NEW verandah - and ina made a yummy curry for dinner.....
love last minute plans like that that turn out to be GREAT nights Smile

okay well im going to colour my hair as the grey is taking over....
hope you all have a wonderful day

Stormy Saturday??? 3110612249
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/index.html
ali

ali

Stormy Saturday??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormy Saturday???   Stormy Saturday??? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:19 am

Morning Peta - the weather is closing in here too. Have agreat day whatever you decide Very Happy

Rob and I are off to the lake for a run - fingers crossed the rain holds off for the next hour. Then we have a grand final breakfast to go to and then I'm scrapping this afternoon.

It feels a little weird not to have a sketch to check out this morning. Luckily I've got few to catch up on bounce
Back to top Go down
http://ali-chaosandmayhem.blogspot.com/
Laura O

Laura O

Stormy Saturday??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormy Saturday???   Stormy Saturday??? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:36 am

Morning girls!!!

It is certainly black and stormy here today!!
I was up very late last night scrapping with my sister and managed to get another 3 sketches done, still 10 behind but have a crop next weekend, so will try and catch up then.
We have the GF celebrations at our place today, so I need to go and make a potato salad and clean up a bit.

HOpe the weather holds out for your picnic Peta!!
Enjoy your run Ali!
Back to top Go down
deb

deb

Stormy Saturday??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormy Saturday???   Stormy Saturday??? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:38 am

hope the weather holds out for the picnic and the run
Have a fab day Laura

The girls have haircuts today and John may take Kate to see Red Dog. Hoping to scrap the last sketch, clean up my room so I can scrap some more Laughing

Have a fabulous day
Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
Lisa L

Stormy Saturday??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormy Saturday???   Stormy Saturday??? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:01 am

Morning Girls
It is bizarre but it is a BEAUTIFUL day here in the West!
I am off for a facial with a friend this morning and then DH is watching the Grand Final and I am going to turn off the computer and scrap! I am not sure how many sketches I am behind - about 20 - but I am going to print them all off and just work my way through them. I was never going to win but I have really really enjoyed how motivating the challenge has been.
Deb - tell your Husband to take some tissues. Red Dog is a fantastic movie - loved it - but managed to laugh hard and then cry hard all in the same movie...... be prepared!
Laura - enjoy your GF celebrations. I am in a dilemma because I want Collingwood to loose but don't really want Geelong to win!
Ali - enjoy your run. Hope the weather holds off so you can get your run in.
Peta- enjoy your day ....... whatever it may bring. Either outcome sounds good!

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Back to top Go down
Tam

Tam

Stormy Saturday??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormy Saturday???   Stormy Saturday??? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:36 pm

the weather has turned really awful here
very wet and stormy

had a fantastic sleep in
hubby had a great night at the nuthin like standup
totally cleaned my kitchen and might attack the pantry later

of to the plaza for Abbys hair cut and fantastic furniture

and suppose to be going to the patenical garden for the buskers but if wet to the heoy moey instead
Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
Cherie

Stormy Saturday??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormy Saturday???   Stormy Saturday??? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:58 pm

Hello! It feels odd not having a sketch for today.
Was a beautiful sunny day here today, but the wind picked up & it turned really windy.

No scrapping for me today Sad Hung washing out, took DD #2 to work, got groceries then headed to the beach with the younger 2.

Just watched a movie with hubby while i folded the washing & am heading to bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stormy Saturday??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormy Saturday???   Stormy Saturday??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Stormy Saturday???
Page 1 of 1