SFS Scrap & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

shivery, stormy, sunday

Go down 
+5
Laura O
leoniend
deb
Peta The Green Sheep
katemc
9 posters
AuthorMessage
katemc

katemc

shivery, stormy, sunday Empty
PostSubject: shivery, stormy, sunday   shivery, stormy, sunday EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:09 am

terrible weather again today !! I am trying to think of something to do with the girls that wont cost anything and is indoors but not at home! they are stirring each other dreadfully. Had a great crop night last night with sara (she is sbee in the gallery so you all know her Very Happy ) it went til midnight so im buggered! 5 pages done, i am happy with that effort Smile hope you all have a lovely day xox
Back to top Go down
http://www.mumofheidi.blogspot.com
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

PostSubject: Re: shivery, stormy, sunday   shivery, stormy, sunday EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:34 am

sounds like a great night Kate.... wish they had them on the weekends Jason was home - I could come down Smile

Well todays list has gone out the window with this weather

it was

mow lawn
clean out pool yard
clean pool
run 2ks
walk up to GF for arvo party

looks likle I will have to change that to

Clean out scrap corner
clean out spare room
scrap!!!

so I have started at the bottom
im scrapping

hope you have a great day
shivery, stormy, sunday 3110612249
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/index.html
deb

deb

PostSubject: Re: shivery, stormy, sunday   shivery, stormy, sunday EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:17 am

sounds like the perfect place to start on the list, Peta
Kate - sounds like a fab night

it's another gorgeous day here so the washing is on, John is heading to golf
Still on quarantine as Kate's still got a few spots that are a bit suss

I'm about to finish yesterday's sketch and upload a few layouts
Hang out the washing and get stuck into the ironing
Might bake with the girls later

Have a wonderful day
Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
leoniend

leoniend

PostSubject: Re: shivery, stormy, sunday   shivery, stormy, sunday EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:53 am

morning girls
blue skies here Smile
we're heading out to watch the local footy grandfinal today- our team has their u18's, reserves and seniors in -so surely one of them will win Laughing

first up is pancakes though-hubby's sunday morning special -mmm i can smell them now.

you're evening sounds lovely Kate! i've got a crop on in a few weeks, can't wait great way to get a few pages done.

see ya girls have a good one.

Back to top Go down
http://leonieslife-leonie.blogspot.com/
Laura O

Laura O

PostSubject: Re: shivery, stormy, sunday   shivery, stormy, sunday EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:43 am

Good morning all!!! Well my holidays have started the same way as they did the June ones, I have the runs Sad Must be the same 24hr thing Kaytie had, so I'm hoping I'm over it today!!
I've printed out the 13 sketches that I'm behind in the challenge, so I have some scrapping ahead of me Laughing Still, happy with the 11 I've done so far, that's the most I've scrapped in ages!! Am looking forward the crop in a couple of weeks too Leonie, whoohoo!!

Goodluck at the footy Leonie, hope your team wins!!!! Looking forward to next weekend, with the pies in the finals again shivery, stormy, sunday 2308263648

Poor Kate Deb, she must be getting a bit of cabin fever by now, hopefully the baking will cheer her up!

I think your second list looks much better Peta, enjoy!

Hope you find something to do with the girls Kate, I know how you feel, mine have already been at it today - Kaytie bit Luke Mad I'm hoping to pop out to mum and dad's today, so they can have a run around on 2.5acres hehe Laughing

HAve a great day girls!
Back to top Go down
shaz

shaz

PostSubject: Re: shivery, stormy, sunday   shivery, stormy, sunday EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:15 am

Morning girls! Smile

Kate - glad you had a good night and got some pages done.
Peta - yep, like your thinking!! Very Happy Enjoy!!
Deb - hope you have a good day and Kate's spots go real soon.
Leonie - emjoy the footy hope they have some wins!!
Laura - hope you feel better and enjoy your scrapping.

Well its wet here now , after i had hung 1 load of washing out and put on another.
Well its now hanging in the garage.

The kids and a friend are playing the Wii, so i think i will have to print out todays sketch and scrap. Hoping to get the puzzle and or quote done today too!

Have a lovely day all!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

PostSubject: Re: shivery, stormy, sunday   shivery, stormy, sunday EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:26 am

looks like everyone is busy today Smile

well i have done two layouts this morning and cleaned out 90% of the spare room so very happy with my progress.

I also need to update the running tally of points as Im a bit behind Embarassed
and I also have some winners to announce and some vouchers to PM Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

might look at that now before I start another page....

we are going to do some Wii dancing soon Smile

Hope you feel better soon Laura
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/index.html
Tam

Tam

PostSubject: Re: shivery, stormy, sunday   shivery, stormy, sunday EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:50 am

morning all

it is horrible weather here to
but no rain at the moment

to the kids to PB music ad hi fi as Laura had a music voucher
went to woolies for the usual milk and bread
bought some chicken as Lennards has reopended

went to the jetty market to hob nob while hubby and kids watched the buskers and walked around

home now and about to have lunch
wash
and put the dishwasher on

might veg for the rest of the day as it my only day of lol

had a wonderful night at the gala dinner and home by 11pm
Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
katemc

katemc

PostSubject: Re: shivery, stormy, sunday   shivery, stormy, sunday EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:12 pm

dont forget my voucher peta!!! Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Lisa L

PostSubject: Re: shivery, stormy, sunday   shivery, stormy, sunday EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:48 pm

Hi girls
It is a beautiful day here in the West!
The washing machine is humming (as usual) and the vacuum cleaner has been singing. It is nearly lunch time and I think the rest of the day is my own!
Have had a busy week or so and next week is no better Sad Struggling to keep up but just need to remember to "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming....." Am about 15 layouts behind but have printed them all off and am just going to work my way through them! I love all the sketches and I love what you have all done with them ...... The competition is an excellent idea Peta and it has really made me think about cutting and sticking which is great!
Have a wonderful Sunday where ever you are and what ever you are doing

shivery, stormy, sunday 878662453
Back to top Go down
Cherie

PostSubject: Re: shivery, stormy, sunday   shivery, stormy, sunday EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:47 pm

Hello Lovelies Very Happy

I am frantically trying to catch up on a weeks worth of sketches Smile
5 done today - Today's, 24th, 23rd, 20th & 19th. Think i have 6 to go to be up to date. I have scrapped all mine in kits purchased from the store too Very Happy I think i will need to go shopping when the comp finishes Very Happy

I am trying my best to leave some love in the gallery too Smile Might take me a few days to catch up Smile
Back to top Go down
katemc

katemc

PostSubject: Re: shivery, stormy, sunday   shivery, stormy, sunday EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:01 pm

Cherie wrote:
Hello Lovelies Very Happy

I am frantically trying to catch up on a weeks worth of sketches Smile
5 done today - Today's, 24th, 23rd, 20th & 19th. Think i have 6 to go to be up to date. I have scrapped all mine in kits purchased from the store too Very Happy I think i will need to go shopping when the comp finishes Very Happy

I am trying my best to leave some love in the gallery too Smile Might take me a few days to catch up Smile

me too Cherie, getting so much out of the kits, love it!
Back to top Go down
Tam

Tam

PostSubject: Re: shivery, stormy, sunday   shivery, stormy, sunday EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:38 pm

no scrapping here but have all 25 sketches printed of

Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shivery, stormy, sunday   shivery, stormy, sunday Empty

Back to top Go down

shivery, stormy, sunday
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SFS Scrap & Chat :: Daily Chatter :: Whats on today-
Jump to: