SFS Scrap & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sundays sunny too

Go down 
+5
ali
shaz
leoniend
katemc
Peta The Green Sheep
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

Sundays sunny too Empty
PostSubject: Sundays sunny too   Sundays sunny too EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:04 am

but chilly....

today is a nothing day - nothing planned - very unusual for me...

a relaxing day - to scrap - to pack for next weeks retreat - to do some cleaning out....

kids were awake early - 6am!! and not Sienna but the Meah & her GF Evil or Very Mad chatting away!!!
Meah is now back in her bed sleeping so obviously the GF is the early riser Laughing

Once it warms up they can go play a game outside I think and give me some peace.

So what are your plans today?
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/index.html
katemc

katemc

Sundays sunny too Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sundays sunny too   Sundays sunny too EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:07 am

morning peta sounds like a nice day at home today Smile bet you are looking forward to next weekend Smile

the win seems to have died down a bit here which is nice, just uploading some layouts to the gallery then going to have a shower. have a great day girls!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mumofheidi.blogspot.com
leoniend

leoniend

Sundays sunny too Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sundays sunny too   Sundays sunny too EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:19 am

morning girls, wish it were sunny here, cold and wet. I guess we're only 10 days into spring but really....!

we have the boys footy presentation this morning, then they are desperate to use some 'cold rock' vouchers they have.

Then just a quite afternoon at home, with the heater on i imagine Wink and i can do todays sketch. Yay!
Back to top Go down
http://leonieslife-leonie.blogspot.com/
shaz

shaz

Sundays sunny too Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sundays sunny too   Sundays sunny too EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:21 am

Morning Peta and Kate.
Sunday morning and i was awake early and couldn't get back to sleep arggh!!!

Oh well.
I have nothing planned either for today.
We went to a friends 40th last night and had a good time.

Hopefully will get todays sketch done so i stay up to date.

Have a great sunday girls. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shaz

shaz

Sundays sunny too Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sundays sunny too   Sundays sunny too EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:22 am

Morning Leonie.
We must have been typing at the same time.
Enjoy the day.
Back to top Go down
ali

ali

Sundays sunny too Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sundays sunny too   Sundays sunny too EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:46 am

Morning girls

The wind has died down here too and the sun is shining but it's chilly. I'm off to the rugby 7s carnival with Angus for the entire day. Rob is sick in bed (lucky him lol).

I had a fabulous time at my crop day and got six LOs done so I shall blitz the gallery when I get home tonight Laughing

Have a great day!
Back to top Go down
http://ali-chaosandmayhem.blogspot.com/
Laura O

Laura O

Sundays sunny too Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sundays sunny too   Sundays sunny too EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:30 am

Absolutely miserable here today!!! It's dark, dreary and raining Sad

Not much planned here today, hubby got called into work so just me and the kids home today. Was going to go to church but kids are still in pjs and I just want one day to not have to be out the door before 9am, so I''m skipping it, naughty naughty!!!

I scrapped up a storm last night and got 3.5pages done, so am going to try and finish it and get up to date with the sketches. I think I'm 5 behind Rolling Eyes Got yesterdays in on time tho, so happy about that Very Happy

Enjoy the rugby Ali
I had the same thing today Shaz, I woke just before the kids at 6:30am Shocked
YUM cold rock Leonie, hope the kids do well at the presentation
Have a nice home day Kate and Peta
Back to top Go down
Cherie

Sundays sunny too Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sundays sunny too   Sundays sunny too EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:04 am

Good Morning Smile
I was awoken earlier than i would of liked too with a little face about an inch from mine saying "are you awake yet mama?" She ensured i was by asking about 4 times Rolling Eyes

Nice sunny day here with wind but not as bad as yesterday. Great for washing! Thanks to being woken up early i have 4 loads on the line already.

I look forward to seeing you gallery blitz Ali Smile 6 is an awesome effort.

Enjoy your day at home Laura Smile

Hope the rest of you have a great day too Smile
Back to top Go down
shaz

shaz

Sundays sunny too Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sundays sunny too   Sundays sunny too EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:11 am

Hi Ali, Laura and Cherie.

Laura hope you enjoy your day at home. Those days are always nice!

Ali looking forward to seeing your pages.

Cherie its a good washing day here too. I just had to wait for people to get up as our laundry is near our sons room.

Well a huge bonus in not being able to sleep in - I have already done todays sketch. Very Happy

Time to make DS and i a cuppa and get my washing on.
Back to top Go down
deb

deb

Sundays sunny too Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sundays sunny too   Sundays sunny too EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:30 am

nice early start here too as Angela and I headed to the other side of Brisbane for the 10k Bridge to Brisbane

yesterday just passed by in a blur, had a great catch up with a friend I started school with, bought Kate some clothes for her performance squad showcase while Mum looked after Grace and then went to Kate's strings concert.

hoping to catch up on the scrapping after I've had a nice hot shower. Looks like Grace won't be going to school tomorrow either - she still seems to be getting a few more spots
Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
deb

deb

Sundays sunny too Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sundays sunny too   Sundays sunny too EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:50 pm

got lots of scrapping done so now I'm all caught up on the daily sketches Sundays sunny too 2308263648 just need to catch up in the gallery
Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
Tam

Tam

Sundays sunny too Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sundays sunny too   Sundays sunny too EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:21 pm

nothing exciting here
just the usual cleaning of the old house
more unpacking here

my feet are killing me
and have manges over 70 000 steps in 3 days and it equals around 55 klm
Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

Sundays sunny too Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sundays sunny too   Sundays sunny too Empty

Back to top Go down

Sundays sunny too