SFS Scrap & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WOOHOO its Friday

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

WOOHOO its Friday Empty
PostSubject: WOOHOO its Friday   WOOHOO its Friday EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:56 am

Shame I have to work all day as it is a gorgeous day outside....

I have a new barking seal - called Sienna this morning and my throat isnt feeling the best Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
I don't have time to be sick!!!!

Had a lovely night last night - Michelle came over about 7.30 and we scrapped till till 10.30!! we both got 3 layouts done which was awesome.
I used the NEW Rosy kit by MME which is the shop.
I will load the pages later

tonight I am spose to be having a homewares party - but the numbers are dropping so I am considering postponing it....
if this is the case i think another scrappy night will be had here Smile

well i better go get this towel off my head and get ready for work.
Chat later
WOOHOO its Friday 3110612249
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/index.html
katemc

katemc

WOOHOO its Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO its Friday   WOOHOO its Friday EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:03 am

morning girls

mick was up at 3.30am for work and will be home about midnight tonight. i took heidi to school and have to go back soon for her open day. everything has been put back with the school including book week because they had some demountable classrooms being removed from the school grounds so its been pretty chaotic there. so will go to her open day come home and do a couple of things, hoping to scrap tonight when the girls are in bed, and have to do my treadmill walk this afternoon because my mum is out this morning so i couldnt get in her house to use it.

hope you are all well!! xox

p.s. Peta hope you and Sienna are ok, how is CJ now?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mumofheidi.blogspot.com
Tam

Tam

WOOHOO its Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO its Friday   WOOHOO its Friday EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:59 am

oh Peta I hope you and Sienna dont get anything yacky

I am barking like a dog to and so over it
I have emptied the dishwasher
filled it again
done some hand washing up
when dishwasher is finished I will fill it again
loungroom vaccumed
kitchen swept and tiday as well as hallway and dining room
kids bathroom cleaned

and yep I have a house inspection and cant remember what time Laughing
but have a rotton headache and I need to fold the 5 baskets of clothes and vaccum our room and the kids but right now having a cuppa
Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
Tam

Tam

WOOHOO its Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO its Friday   WOOHOO its Friday EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:00 am

I forgot hi Kate and have a great day Honey
Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
shaz

shaz

WOOHOO its Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO its Friday   WOOHOO its Friday EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:56 am

Morning girls.

Hope you and Sienna feel better Peta, and your day goes quick for you.
Kate have a great day.
Tam hope you feel better too and the house inspection goes ok.

I'm washing and dusting today then hopefully scrapping.

Peta i have down that there is a BC tonight. It doesn't really worry me as i'm not sure if i will be home. But thought i better mention it in case others thought it was on.
Back to top Go down
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

WOOHOO its Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO its Friday   WOOHOO its Friday EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:28 pm

sorry Sharon - I just realised there was a BC - I will post it tomorrow- been a big week!!!

planned to scrap tonight - its all out and ready but im feeling a bit flat now.

Had a bit of a D&M with a friend tonight and I feel like I need to say more... do you ever feel that when you talk about something and once the convo is over you then think oh crap i didn't say this or that!!!
Hate that

maybe i need to scrap to release some thoughts and feelings... pretty sure it wil be a page no one sees IYKWIM.

Anyway....

im feeling a bit better - and Sienna is playing it for all its worth [she is fine but needs medicine anyway] CJ is a bit better but still not 100%.
I have blogged some new layouts - the ones i did last night whilst Michelle was here - and I loaded my BC page to the galllery Smile
Hope everyone had a great day today - I have awarded another BC prize.... WOOHOO its Friday 3110612249

okay thats it - im off to the scrap desk

BTW Joolz hope you have had an AWESOME birthday [ i said happy bday on FB but forgot here - oops Embarassed ] WOOHOO its Friday 3939996425

Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/index.html
Sponsored content

WOOHOO its Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO its Friday   WOOHOO its Friday Empty

Back to top Go down

WOOHOO its Friday
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SFS Scrap & Chat :: Daily Chatter :: Whats on today-
Jump to: