SFS Scrap & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SUNNY Sunday

Go down 
+5
Malinda
Angela
Cherie
deb
Peta The Green Sheep
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

SUNNY Sunday Empty
PostSubject: SUNNY Sunday   SUNNY Sunday EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:55 am

SUNNY Sunday 3110612249 SUNNY Sunday 3110612249 SUNNY Sunday 3110612249 SUNNY Sunday 3110612249

good morning everyone!!!

had a lovely afternoon evening with friends yesterday..... sat and chatted - in my sparkly clean loungeroom.... then had a yummy SC baked dinner.... mustard coated beef, potato bake & greens.....

not a late night all in bed by 10pm....

I have now remembered why i have a cleaner - my back & hip are killing me!!!! looks like i wont get much done today Sad
Really wanted to finish the vacuuming and clean out my room....
oh well looks like i will just do some sorting of paperwork.... find all the tax stuff so im ready once DH gets his group cert [i got mine last week]....

might even scrap this arvo whilst the footy is on bounce

hope you have a great day
SUNNY Sunday 3110612249
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/index.html
deb

deb

SUNNY Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUNNY Sunday   SUNNY Sunday EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 8:38 am

did a major clean out of all my teaching stuff yesterday
girls enjoyed Kung Fu Panda 2 - the $6 tickets were a special for the weekend - we never usually get them at the price

off to Office works to do my copying for the next 4 weeks, grocery shopping, ironing etc so we're organised for the week

have a fabulous day
Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
Cherie

SUNNY Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUNNY Sunday   SUNNY Sunday EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 8:46 am

Hope you feel better soon Peta. It's no good being in pain Sad

My little ones are going to a birthday party this arvo which they are looking forward to. DS just has to finish his card & they are all set.

Hoping to scrap today! Smile
Back to top Go down
Angela

Angela

SUNNY Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUNNY Sunday   SUNNY Sunday EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 10:55 am

I have a busy sunday planned but will see how much I achieve. Need to do some work stuff on the cricut machine, so at least it might feel like I'm scrappin!

Back to work tomorrow Sad it is going to be an interesting day as we have had some staff changes over the holidays.

Peta, Hope your back and hip get better soon, nothing worse than that pain. Hope you get some scrapping done.
Good to hear the girls enjoy the movie Deb, Mitch dying to see it. I'm sure the next few weeks will be great.
Cherie, hope your little ones enjoy the party. Hope you get to scrap too.

Have a great day everyone.

Back to top Go down
Malinda

Malinda

SUNNY Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUNNY Sunday   SUNNY Sunday EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:26 pm

hey all....

not much happening here today....sent isobel to a party, gone to see cars 2 again, then ice cream....so i am just keeping busy, doing washing, folding and putting away clothes and tidying up house.

hopefully finish two layouts sometime today!
Back to top Go down
http://whosagardner.blogspot.com/
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

SUNNY Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUNNY Sunday   SUNNY Sunday EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 5:22 pm

OMG I just LOVE Sunday's when hubby is home.... NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

from 4pm it is total HELL in my house.... HE sits int he middle of the lounge room witht he TV load as watching the football and drinking beer - yelling at the kids to be quiet - and making them get him beers....
the kids fight and carry on to get his attention - and he yells louder.... As my BP rises higher and higher!!!!
sorry had to vent as I am so over it - and its worse today as HIS team is playing!!!
Sienna has been a cow all day - whinging at me as he has been mowing the lawn and fixing stuff and not doing anything with the kids...

okay deep breathe - off to get a drink - that should make it better!!!! SUNNY Sunday 3939996425
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/index.html
leah

leah

SUNNY Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUNNY Sunday   SUNNY Sunday EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 5:25 pm

Hugs Peta, I know what you mean...sometimes the hubby and the kids just seem to "feed" off each other...

Quiet day here, freezing cold, but no scrapping, just haven't felt in the mood. Hopefully will one of these days!

Mal, good luck this week, can't wait to hear your news! Good luck with work Ange & Deb, hope it goes well.

We have haircuts for the girls tomorrow (seems to be a school holiday tradition now!!), then work Tuesday & Thursday, and a catering job Wednesday, so the rest of the school holidays will be gone before I know it (is it wrong to say I'll be kinda glad!!).

Hope you all have a great week!
Back to top Go down
http://leahcameronscorner.blogspot.com
Tam

Tam

SUNNY Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUNNY Sunday   SUNNY Sunday EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:22 pm

I have had a very nice day

we all slept in
up and showered
went out to visit my brother
back to coffs and seen mum plus borrowed two books (love Jodi Picoult)
seen my sister

home
ray and two kids came home and I now have two sick kids
an easy tea and now relaxing in front of the telly
Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
Em81

Em81

SUNNY Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUNNY Sunday   SUNNY Sunday EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 8:34 pm

oh peta what a day Sad

Been busy here today trying to catch up on washing.
Jayda had a friend over from up the road.
Then hubby buggered off to play golf again and left me home to entertain 3 kids, cook a roast and do housework and try to scrap!

Im looking forward to going to work tomorrow to get away from them all for the day!!
Jason has the day off, and for a change im going to work while he stays home with the kids!!
he also has to take jayda to a birthday party lol
at least he wont have to do her hair i guess!
affraid

have uploaded a few pages on the gallery here.
and then some of my retreat pages onto facebook if anyone is interested Smile
Back to top Go down
katemc

katemc

SUNNY Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUNNY Sunday   SUNNY Sunday EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:46 pm

Peta ~ AKA Admin wrote:
OMG I just LOVE Sunday's when hubby is home.... NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

from 4pm it is total HELL in my house.... HE sits int he middle of the lounge room witht he TV load as watching the football and drinking beer - yelling at the kids to be quiet - and making them get him beers....
the kids fight and carry on to get his attention - and he yells louder.... As my BP rises higher and higher!!!!
sorry had to vent as I am so over it - and its worse today as HIS team is playing!!!
Sienna has been a cow all day - whinging at me as he has been mowing the lawn and fixing stuff and not doing anything with the kids...

okay deep breathe - off to get a drink - that should make it better!!!! SUNNY Sunday 3939996425

peta I can so relate. Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.mumofheidi.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

SUNNY Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUNNY Sunday   SUNNY Sunday Empty

Back to top Go down

SUNNY Sunday
Page 1 of 1