SFS Scrap & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Getting in early for wednesday

Go down 
+3
Peta The Green Sheep
deb
shaz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
shaz

shaz

Getting in early for wednesday Empty
PostSubject: Getting in early for wednesday   Getting in early for wednesday EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:46 pm

Morning girls. Thought i would get in early as i'm sooooooooo excited.

I have a DSLR. WooHoo!! Its a Canon EOS 600D. Getting in early for wednesday 2308263648 Getting in early for wednesday 2308263648 Getting in early for wednesday 2308263648 Getting in early for wednesday 2308263648

Need to read up about it so i can use it. Will have to bring it on the weekend and try it out.

Well hope all your days go a lot better than tuesday.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
deb

deb

PostSubject: Re: Getting in early for wednesday   Getting in early for wednesday EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 7:49 am

how exciting Getting in early for wednesday 2308263648 Getting in early for wednesday 2308263648

Kate enjoyed the concert but was very tired, think it was a bit overwhelming! I'm feeling very tired. Kate's going in to audition for flute and then I'll bring her home.

We have parent viewing again for jazz this arvo and then home to drop off the girls and head out to a meeting about raising funds for Kate's aerobics team

Have a great day
Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

PostSubject: Re: Getting in early for wednesday   Getting in early for wednesday EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 8:24 am

morning girls....

well a bit of a bitter sweet day today.... should be mega exciting having someone special arriving but i now have to wait another 24hrs Crying or Very sad
watch TV last night - didnt do anything..... turned the alarm off [still woke at 5.30] but didnt get up till 6.30....

i have decided that i have 2 whole days - and i have to stop worrying - it will all get done!!!
Jess is going to be my 'helper' today - we are shopping then cooking...
my poor cleaning fairy will die when she walks in here... but i will just get her to do the washing & the bedrooms....

tonight hubby and the boys will move everything out of the loungeroom - and then the fun begins - hoping my table plan fits Laughing Laughing

feeling a bit 'blah' today - but im sure once i get into i will be fine....

hope you all have a great day

Deb - we run a wine fundraiser at work if you are interested in the info email Amie at work amie@brokenwood.com.au tell her i gave you her email....

YAY re the camera Sharon - great day to get it just in time for some fun photos!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/index.html
Tam

Tam

PostSubject: Re: Getting in early for wednesday   Getting in early for wednesday EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 8:53 am

morning girls
have a great retreat and hope everyone gets through but they did say flight were opening this morning

3 kids have gone to school and I now have Logan sick
he is sound asleep at the moment so leaving him there

im still not 100% but slowly getting there
still havent eaten anything and not sure i want to
Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
Malinda

Malinda

PostSubject: Re: Getting in early for wednesday   Getting in early for wednesday EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 9:04 am

morning all!

glad to hear you are feeling a LITTLE better peta....yes it will all get done! try not to stress too much!

on the agenda for us today?
*swimming
*washing sheets for baby's cot
*ironing
*scrapping
*pay some bills
*making minestrone soup

that's about it...chat later!
Back to top Go down
http://whosagardner.blogspot.com/
shaz

shaz

PostSubject: Re: Getting in early for wednesday   Getting in early for wednesday EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 9:51 am

Morning.
You have a busy day Deb, hope you have a good day.

Peta, it will all get done and i'm sure you will have fun spending time with Jess.

Tam hope you feel better.

My agenda:
Already done a load of washing, kids at school, dishes done.

But need to go through my photos to see what i'm going to print for the weekend and i have to start packing. And cleaning a bit around the house.

Have a great day girls. Smile
Back to top Go down
katemc

katemc

PostSubject: Re: Getting in early for wednesday   Getting in early for wednesday EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 9:58 am

morning girls
just got back from my morning treadmilling at mums place, and a visit to the chemist with an antibiotic script for annika, her flu has gone to her chest and she is miserable, want to get on top of it before she gets pneumonia. so over this sickness in the house.
grabbed a couple of margaret fultons recipe cards at woolies for free the other week and made the glazed meatloaf last night which was delicious. oh and had a layout accepted by sbm this week so that's exciting, sent it off this morning.
besides that nothing else is new! better go as im freezing and cant feel my fingers Razz will pop back later to catch up!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mumofheidi.blogspot.com
Bree

Bree

PostSubject: Re: Getting in early for wednesday   Getting in early for wednesday EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 6:00 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers

Hi Everyone Very Happy

Leaving for the airport in a few hrs Very Happy Hope I sleep on the plane!!

Glad to hear you are getting better Tam, don't push yourself, you have been so ill you need some time to fully recover!!

I hope Annika doesn't get any worse Kate!

Congrats on the new camera Sharon, have fun!!

See you tomorrow Peta Getting in early for wednesday 3110612249
Back to top Go down
katemc

katemc

PostSubject: Re: Getting in early for wednesday   Getting in early for wednesday EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 6:36 pm

travel safe Bree!!!! see you on the weekend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.mumofheidi.blogspot.com
Tam

Tam

PostSubject: Re: Getting in early for wednesday   Getting in early for wednesday EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 8:42 pm

have a wonderful time Bree and safe trip

I wish I was of to a retreat as I could do with one now
still not the greatest and and am eating but very crampy
and only about 40% in working order lol but need to get back into living tomorrow as I have a meeting and jobs to do esp groceries lol
Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
deb

deb

PostSubject: Re: Getting in early for wednesday   Getting in early for wednesday EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 8:53 pm

make sure you take it easy, Tam

just got home from our meeting - lots to think about
thanks for the contact, Peta. I emailed today but missed the info before the meeting as I was at ballet viewing
I will email the details to the other parents to see what they think

off to bed soon, getting up early to go and meet Bree at the airport Getting in early for wednesday 2308263648
Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting in early for wednesday   Getting in early for wednesday Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting in early for wednesday
Page 1 of 1