SFS Scrap & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Super Saturday Session

Go down 
AuthorMessage
deb

deb

Super Saturday Session Empty
PostSubject: Super Saturday Session   Super Saturday Session EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:32 am

Morning

Struggled to get out of bed this morning but did it and got my exercise done Smile

John has gone to golf, as usual. I am taking the girls to the dentist this morning which is always fun! I think Grace may need a filling. I am not sure how we will get that done.

Apart from that I think we will just have a quiet day although Kate is not as tired as I thought she might be. Tomorrow we have a big day out as we go and support firiends competing in an aerobics competition.

Make sure you take advantage of the Free Freight over the weekend. There is also an extra incentive for completing the monthly challenges and uploading them to Facebook. All the details are on the SFS Facebook page.

Have a fabulous weekend. Tam, enjoy the wedding
Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html

Super Saturday Session
Page 1 of 1