SFS Scrap & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tired Tuesday!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Donna W
Admin
Donna W

Tired Tuesday! Empty
PostSubject: Tired Tuesday!   Tired Tuesday! EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:43 am

I seem to writing that a lot lately Sleep Sleep I am sooooo over not sleeping.

No work here today, well, not paid work anyway. Just some washing and folding... and I am determined to scrap! I have some layouts to photograph and share on my blog too.

Did you see our winners from our Easter CROPathon on our FB page and here on the forum?

Congratulations for all of our winners Tired Tuesday! 2308263648 Tired Tuesday! 2308263648
Back to top Go down
http://donna-white.blogspot.com.au/
Tam

Tam

Tired Tuesday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tired Tuesday!   Tired Tuesday! EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:04 am

morning Donna
its a pain when you cant sleep

Im up and having a coffee about to take some meds as my head still hurts

two kids gone
one still in bed ans she goes at 2 pm

it is a nothing planned day bounce so a bit of house work and that is it
Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
Miss Pepper

Miss Pepper

Tired Tuesday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tired Tuesday!   Tired Tuesday! EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 3:57 pm

Tired here too... I can sleep all right, I just struggle to get to bed early enough to get a good 7-8 hours in before the alarm goes off again (think I had about 5.5 last night!).

Dropped two kids at school this morning, had breakfast at Ikea with DH, and ran some errands with him, then got a call from school saying the eldest was sick and could I go pick her up (school is a 40 minute round trip from home). So did that - #2 child is already at home sick, so only have one at school this afternoon!

DH is unorganised today, so looks like I'm not doing any actual work, which I'm enjoying as I worked all weekend. Will be getting stuck back into it tomorrow, but for the rest of today (until it's time to do the final school run anyway), it looks like I get to do my own thing - should make a start on ATC's for a swap really. Hope I'm not getting sick too, my nose is starting to run & my throat feels a bit scratchy... I don't have time to be sick!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachels-creations.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

Tired Tuesday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tired Tuesday!   Tired Tuesday! Empty

Back to top Go down

Tired Tuesday!
Page 1 of 1