SFS Scrap & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thursday Thursday!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Donna W
Admin
Donna W

Thursday Thursday! Empty
PostSubject: Thursday Thursday!   Thursday Thursday! EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:07 am

good morning girls!

I have been to the gym this morning and had my first workout in about 12 months, I am sure I am going to feel it later. I took it fairly easy so as not to aggravate the injuries I had from last year.

Not much else happening today except housework and grocery shopping, oh joy Rolling Eyes

AND I have to do my layout for next months challenge. I might do that while I am washing Laughing

What are you doing today?
Back to top Go down
http://donna-white.blogspot.com.au/
deb

deb

Thursday Thursday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday Thursday!   Thursday Thursday! EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:18 am

Have an awesome day, Donna.

I am off to work soon. So glad it is my Friday today as I am exhausted this week. John got back from Melbourne and had obviously eaten something that didn't agree with him so he was up and down half the night.

Have to try and find Grace a pair of gumboots this arvo for gumboot day tomorrow. We only found out Tuesday. So not much time to organise.

I really need to get this last assignment done but by the time I get home, drop the girls to their activities, cook dinner, make lunches, etc and email all the plans to the educators each night I am so tired I can't think. So I think I will just have to forget everything else tomorrow and spend the day getting the majority of it done.

Have a wonderful day
Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
Tam

Tam

Thursday Thursday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday Thursday!   Thursday Thursday! EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 9:21 am

morning Deb and Donna
the sun is shining but shhhhh don't tell it lol

so three kids have gone to school
the other two are still in bed but have woken them
had a shower
and no a coffee

not a lot planned today except washing
Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
Allyscrapper

Thursday Thursday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday Thursday!   Thursday Thursday! EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 12:40 pm

Great work on getting to the gym Donna, good luck with the assignment Deb and hope that the sun shines enough for the washing to get done Tam Very Happy off work today myself I've had a shocking week health wise the ol ticker had developed its own rhythm every now and then and I think my BP is low. Have put up with it a few days now I'm off to the docs but have also been reading David Gillespie work on aspartame and want to ask the doc about it... Have had a few " diet" products this past week including a few can of diet coke my gorgeous friend collected when tripping out to get lunch... Am now wondering if that has something to do with my condition scratch I'm no so much of a conspiracy theorist but am VERY interested in food additives Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thursday Thursday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday Thursday!   Thursday Thursday! Empty

Back to top Go down

Thursday Thursday!
Page 1 of 1