SFS Scrap & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

'Tis Tuesday

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Donna W
Admin
Donna W

'Tis Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: 'Tis Tuesday   'Tis Tuesday EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:10 am

good morning everyone!

I hope you are all safe and dry. We had a fair bit of rain yesterday, but not as much as everyone East of here, Thank goodness!

I am off to work again today, and then I am off for 2 weeks! When our optom is away I don't work, (he is having an op) but that's ok, I have heaps here to keep me busy. This house could do with a good clean, after working full time for 5 weeks starting straight after we got home from holidays, I am way behind on what should be done here Rolling Eyes And I should have lots of time to do some scrapping. By the time I get home from work, cook dinner and throw a load or two of washing on, all I want to do is sit on the couch or go to bed.

I had a another crap nights sleep. Sleep Sleep so time that I starting taking my sleep meds, tired mummy = cranky mummy Evil or Very Mad

What are you up to today?
Back to top Go down
http://donna-white.blogspot.com.au/
Tam

Tam

'Tis Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Tis Tuesday   'Tis Tuesday EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:52 am

I know what you mean about getting behind Donna
with all the rain I have only just caught up on washing

I have plumber coming shortly as our shower is now leaking into Kades bedrroom so the carpet is wet

then taking Lauras report out to the senior school as she dropped of her application yesterday so now the waiting game

then taking our FD to cenrelink to see what I can do for her
I need to ring the school over some bullying well verbal bullying but all the same to me
Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
deb

deb

'Tis Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Tis Tuesday   'Tis Tuesday EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 3:50 pm

I understand about the house stuff. Hard to keep up.
Still very wet here and it will be for a while yet I think

Grace had a special parade today so I went to watch her get her strings captain badge. She is very excited and I am so lucky I was able to go

Very tired today. John got up around 3 to catch a 5am flight to Melbourne for a full day of meetings. Had trouble getting back to sleep.

Chat soon
Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
amyc_deanc

amyc_deanc

'Tis Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Tis Tuesday   'Tis Tuesday EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:48 pm

Hey girls,
Quiet-ish day here today after. Later night scrapbooking with a friend last night. Really happy with my quote challenge LO that came out of the night. Am loving my weekly scrap sessions.
We had swimming lessons this orang followed by a dr app wit the little man, looks like we could possibly heading for surgery for a prolapse bowl for my 2.5 yr old which sucks.
Afternoon was filled with boring stuff like food shopping and ironing.
Overall a not to bad dAy . . .now to sit down for the block and rafters!
Have a good evening all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

'Tis Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Tis Tuesday   'Tis Tuesday Empty

Back to top Go down

'Tis Tuesday
Page 1 of 1