SFS Scrap & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This is my year to scrap...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
amyc_deanc

amyc_deanc

This is my year to scrap... Empty
PostSubject: This is my year to scrap...   This is my year to scrap... EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:26 pm

Hi all, My name is Amy and I have been scrapping since I was 16, so that makes it 13 years. I am currently a stay at home mum, previously a HR Advisor, with 2 kids, Jai 2.5 and Eliza 15 months.
I recently met Peta at the local market in the Hunter Valley and got so excited to find a local scrap shop who also run retreats and weekly workshops. I have a few friends that is scrap with, one of whom I am planning to get together with weekly this year. We have decided it is our year to scrap and have some Me Time.
I look forward to chatting with you all and hopefully participating in some of your challenges.
Happy Scrapping
Amy
Back to top Go down
Tam

Tam

PostSubject: Re: This is my year to scrap...   This is my year to scrap... EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:49 pm

hi and welcome Amy
Peta is wonderful hey and glad you have found SFS which is a great place to visit
Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

PostSubject: Re: This is my year to scrap...   This is my year to scrap... EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:33 am

Hi Amy, so glad you found the forum I am sure you will find alot of inspiration here.
You & your girl friend should make sure you complete the monthly challenges on here too Smile

I hope to see you both at a class or two in the up coming months or just pop on over and shop.

any questions please ask as all the girls are very helpful Very Happy

This is my year to scrap... 878662453
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/index.html
deb

deb

PostSubject: Re: This is my year to scrap...   This is my year to scrap... EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 8:28 am

Hi Amy and welcome. Sounds like a great plan for the year! You will love it here. Hope you join in some of the challenges.
Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
JaneB

JaneB

PostSubject: Re: This is my year to scrap...   This is my year to scrap... EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:16 am

Hi Amy, enjoy your year of scrapping Very Happy . I'm not far from you either, maybe one day we should have a hunter vally gathering somewhere with you guys and Peta and everyone else in the area Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is my year to scrap...   This is my year to scrap... Empty

Back to top Go down

This is my year to scrap...
Page 1 of 1