SFS Scrap & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shopping Sunday

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Donna W
Admin
Donna W

Shopping Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Shopping Sunday   Shopping Sunday EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 7:35 am

good morning girls Shopping Sunday 701049760

I am sure that I am going to regret this, but the girls and I are off to Toowoomba to finish (start!) our Christmas shopping. I have been so slack this year with present shopping. I have a few presents already that I have bought online, but still have the bulk of them to go. Craig's family is all finished, but I still have mine to go Shocked Shocked If only I knew what to buy everyone then the job would be sooo much easier!

I was up before the sun this morning, and have nearly filled the clothes line already. I am sure that these girls wear something for 5 minutes and then put it in the dirty clothes basket Mad So they will be really impressed when we get home this afternoon when they have to help me fold baskets and baskets of washing Shopping Sunday 494380025 I wonder which one I can con to do the ironing for me?? That is my all time job that I detest No No

What is everyone else up to today?
Back to top Go down
http://donna-white.blogspot.com.au/
deb

deb

Shopping Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping Sunday   Shopping Sunday EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 9:25 am

Good luck with the shopping Donna. Kate and I went yesterday and it was so busy but the service was great.
I hear you about the ironing too. I have a huge pile to do.

Just have to grab some groceries today. Planning a quiet day. Need to make some fudge, get working on my last assignment and hopefully scrap!

Have a fab day
Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
Tam

Tam

Shopping Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping Sunday   Shopping Sunday EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 11:50 am

good luck to day Donna and I dont hang the kids clothes as they the way I see it is they wear it they hang it LOL
morning Deb

I had a sleep in this morning but wike up with blocked ears and a sore hip
and its hot

taking the MIL to the butterfly house and bee hive to day
other than that the usual house work
Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

Shopping Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping Sunday   Shopping Sunday Empty

Back to top Go down

Shopping Sunday