SFS Scrap & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Saturdays Sooooooooooooo

Go down 
+5
deb
leah
Donna W
katemc
Peta The Green Sheep
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

Saturdays Sooooooooooooo Empty
PostSubject: Saturdays Sooooooooooooo   Saturdays Sooooooooooooo EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 6:11 am

BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!!

this morning

Zac has to be at Valentine at 8am [an hour away]
Meah has to be at her Eisteddfod at Beresfield by 8.30 [30mins away]
CJ has a Bday party at 10

SO Zac is going with someone else Sad - CJ is being dropped at the party house at 8am Sad and i have to take sienna with me to take Meah.....

the dramas of a single mum with 4 kids Shocked

well my BP is still VERY high this morning - but i slept well so I feel good..... the BP is up as I think I have the start of a sinus infection..... that was how i first deteced my BP when i had sinus....

SO once we have meahs ONE dance I will be coming home and relaxing for the rest of the day.... a lot of scrapping is in order I think!!!!

I bought my FIRST mag for 2011 yesterday [scrpbooking memories] and finally opened it in bed last night - and WOW there is some talent in there....

Mal I love that baby page just gorgeous!!! and Sar I remember when you did your week 19 page - cute as!!!

and as a bonus I go the special year book addition - which has Kate & Anthea in it... and more im sure i didnt get all the way thru that one.....

love it when you buy a mag and you ENJOY the pages in there Smile))

anyone better go and wake Zac [even though looking at the weather there is a possibility it could be cancelled Rolling Eyes ]

chat later Saturdays Sooooooooooooo 3110612249
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/index.html
katemc

katemc

PostSubject: Re: Saturdays Sooooooooooooo   Saturdays Sooooooooooooo EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 7:22 am

good luck today peta and meah and zac!! hope Sienna is a good girl for you Peta. Feel better soon xox
I had a crap sleep last night because i think i am overtired. mick is going today up to newcastle to his mum and dads, his mum is going away for work and him and his dad will do blokey stuff and watch the footy on telly tonight and he will come home tomorrow. i hope to scrap!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mumofheidi.blogspot.com
Donna W
Admin
Donna W

PostSubject: Re: Saturdays Sooooooooooooo   Saturdays Sooooooooooooo EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:31 am

that does sound like a busy day Peta!
I hope you get to scrap Kate!

I am having a quiet day at home scrapping today. Craig is off to the drags this weekend (with my car Rolling Eyes ) and he is dropping Manda at her BFF's in Toowoomba on the way and Kirst is working all day

and then tonight I am going out to dinner with some GF's and then back to one of there's for a chick flick night and a sleep over.. should be fun Saturdays Sooooooooooooo 3939996425

Back to top Go down
http://donna-white.blogspot.com.au/
leah

leah

PostSubject: Re: Saturdays Sooooooooooooo   Saturdays Sooooooooooooo EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:52 am

Morning ladies, quietish day here, we are going out for lunch with a heap of Peter's rellies, not sure if I am looking forward to that or not!

Other than that the girls and I are just "mucking" about this morning, have baked some bickies, and may just do some crafting shortly.

Hope you morning goes smoothly Peta, sounds very hectic to me. Good luck Meah!

Chat later girls.
Back to top Go down
http://leahcameronscorner.blogspot.com
deb

deb

PostSubject: Re: Saturdays Sooooooooooooo   Saturdays Sooooooooooooo EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:01 am

Peta, hope the dancing goes well and you get to relax this afternoon
Kate - have fun scrapping
Donna - sounds like the perfect day
Leah - enjoy your lunch

Kate has her first Showcase concert tonight and all was under control until she got home last night at 7.30 and informed me that they now have to have a different hair style and it has to be straightened. We don't own one so have to go out this morning and get one Shocked Then I discovered Grace had destroyed the lipstick she needs so I have to get some of that too

need to get some scrappy stuff done too and take the girls to the library too
Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
Em81

Em81

PostSubject: Re: Saturdays Sooooooooooooo   Saturdays Sooooooooooooo EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:32 am

morning ladies (just)
been to footy for the first game of the season.. nice day too for a change not looking forward to those freeze-your-arse-off morning that will be coming up lol
we have the late game next week, so no 7 am start yay.

off to take the bday party photos in a few hours.
been practicing on hubby and kids all morning lol
Back to top Go down
Tam

Tam

PostSubject: Re: Saturdays Sooooooooooooo   Saturdays Sooooooooooooo EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:35 am

wow it sounds like everyone is busy
Peta I hope you feel better soon
and a great day Kate and Donna
good luck at the ILs Leah
and Deb I hope Kate does well tomorrow
Em enjoy the Bthday party

I have been cleaning and yelling at my lot to clean rooms Rolling Eyes
also have a cake in the oven for this afternoons linen party
hubby as taken 3 rugrats to woopi's curry festival
and I have DS1 feeding his face Laughing

well better get back to it
have a geat day girls
Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

PostSubject: Re: Saturdays Sooooooooooooo   Saturdays Sooooooooooooo EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:41 am

oh Deb - what a pain re the hair...... advance warning is always nice hey!!!

Well miss Meah did FANTASTIC - she got a highly commended [3rd place] I was so proud of her..... I will post some photos on my blog soon Smile

im now home for 1 hr till i have to go get CJ & the Meah [she went to dancing after the eisteddfod - yep she loves it]

Donna & Kate hope you get a scrappy day in today....
good luck with the shoot Em - cant wait to see them - im sure they will be awesome!!!!
Enjoy all the friends and family time - looks like everyone has a good social life this weekend.... me im glad to be able to lock myself in the house and not go anywhere [after i do the pick ups that is Cool ]

Back to top Go down
Malinda

Malinda

PostSubject: Re: Saturdays Sooooooooooooo   Saturdays Sooooooooooooo EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:56 am

Morning all. Having a very relaxing day.
Girls are at in laws. So on our agenda is

Pilates
Waxing
Scrapping
Scrapping
Scrapping
Then BBQ at in laws when we go and collect the girls.
Have a good one.

Well done mean!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://whosagardner.blogspot.com/
Bree

Bree

PostSubject: Re: Saturdays Sooooooooooooo   Saturdays Sooooooooooooo EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:24 pm

Hi Ladies Very Happy

I went for my walk this morning with the dogs but they just weren't into it so I came home and finished off on my treadmill, ended up burning 1200 calories! Been feeling tired all day and just not with it! I tipped a full cup of boiling coffee over myself this morning and burnt my stomach! I think I have a sinus infection going on too, one side is all blocked up, prob why I'm not really with it! This afternoon I took the dogs for a drive to Busselton and we did a 3.5km walk, now I'm home and think I need a Nana nap Very Happy I wanted to scrap but might do it later!

Congratulations Meah, great achievement! Peta I do not know where you get your energy Shocked

Hope the linen party went off well Tam and you get lots of bonuses!

Will check out your blog for sneaks of the bday party Em Very Happy

Mal enjoy the bbq with the inlaws after your nice quiet day.

Deb hope the concert goes off well tonight, dramas aside!

Enjoy your girly night Donna Very Happy

Have fun scrapping with the house to yourself Kate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tam

Tam

PostSubject: Re: Saturdays Sooooooooooooo   Saturdays Sooooooooooooo EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:47 pm

party went well and I think I just got talked into joining Rolling Eyes well I do need a job Laughing

have inherited 2 girls for the night so the 4 girls are in the van, nice and quite inside
so cold meat, salad and chips for tea, nice and easy
Back to top Go down
Malinda

Malinda

PostSubject: Re: Saturdays Sooooooooooooo   Saturdays Sooooooooooooo EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:49 pm

Wow bree. Careful you don't overdo it.

BBQ was nice. We had to eat inside it's pouring with rain here.

Beatrix vomited within 10 mins of starting our drive home. Poor thing. Lesson learnt. No eating in the car for her. 2nd time this has happened when she's eaten food whilst driving. This time she was having a bottle.

Watching my footy team get thumped:(
Have 4 Los I started today but dong think I can move off the couch!!

Chat tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
http://whosagardner.blogspot.com/
Bree

Bree

PostSubject: Re: Saturdays Sooooooooooooo   Saturdays Sooooooooooooo EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:21 pm

Malinda wrote:
Wow bree. Careful you don't overdo it.

Thanks Mal but it's ok, I am doing the Michelle Bridges 12 week body transformation and Saturdays are our super exercise days Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

PostSubject: Re: Saturdays Sooooooooooooo   Saturdays Sooooooooooooo EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:31 pm

well ive just done another 2 LOS.... im LOVING the Carte paper Toy Box kit.... papers are awesome for all sorts of pics... evn Princess Kate Saturdays Sooooooooooooo 3110612249
will load them tomorrow....

might start another one - but thinking an early night is a better idea...

tomorrow will be sent scrapping and adding up retreat costs - i want to BOOK at least one or two venues on Monday!!!!

Hope B is okay and it is just the car trip Mal....
Bree - I havent exercised - this sinus thing takes it out of me - as does the BP..... hope you got a good rest this arvo
Back to top Go down
Tam

Tam

PostSubject: Re: Saturdays Sooooooooooooo   Saturdays Sooooooooooooo EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 10:27 pm

cool Peta will have to pay you so I can have a play lol

I have completed the sketch challenge (my first LO for April) Rolling Eyes Laughing
but to tired to start another Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturdays Sooooooooooooo   Saturdays Sooooooooooooo Empty

Back to top Go down

Saturdays Sooooooooooooo
Page 1 of 1