SFS Scrap & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Show bag Saturday

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
deb

deb

Show bag Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Show bag Saturday   Show bag Saturday EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 7:52 am

The girls are up and playing a game. They are making show bags - wonder how long before they start fighting!

Might grab a coffee and scrap while they play. John will be back around lunch time. Got to do the usual washing, etc also.

Have a fab day
Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
Cherie

Show bag Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show bag Saturday   Show bag Saturday EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 9:32 am

Show Bag Making?? Sounds Interesting!

Sorry i have bee MIA - i have been flat out! I did 9hrs overtime from Monday - Wednesday this week Shocked We have been so short staffed with all these sicknesses going around. I even had to go in on Monday (my only day off) for 3hrs to cover the lunches. I wanted to say no as i was enjoying a day at home after a weekend away, but i know they must have been desperate to have asked me. I am currently babysitting a friend of DS & his big brother. They slept over last night & their parents will be picking them up this arvo. Little brats were still up & mucking around at midnight Mad One would think that would make them tired, but no! They have been up since 6am Shocked Hubby is away too, so i have had to reign them in on my own.

It's raining here today. Perfect scrapping weather. Don't like my chances though Rolling Eyes

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.
Back to top Go down
Tam

Tam

Show bag Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show bag Saturday   Show bag Saturday EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:18 pm

the show bags sound interesting Deb
think of the money for your next retreat Cherie lol

up early here as Logan had soccer in macksville (an hr away) he tied 4 all
Kade had soccer in woopi (20mins away but take ages as the new highway is being done and its 60 to 80 all the way) he won 3-0

home and been to a few open houses found one I liked lol
dishwasher on
and not sure of the rest of the day

hubby is out at the farm (sadly we have to put a cow down) so waste not Rolling Eyes Laughing
and he is going fishing later
Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
deb

deb

Show bag Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show bag Saturday   Show bag Saturday EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 7:05 pm

Wondered why you hadn't been around, Cherie. Sounds like a super busy week.
Yay, for the boys doing well in their soccer
Show bag making didn't last long - they usually just collect stuff and try and sell it to each other Wink

Scrapped 2 pages today so will upload tomorrow. Put 2 dodgy photos up on fb so you may have seen them anyway
Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

Show bag Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show bag Saturday   Show bag Saturday EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:37 pm

i bet you are all tucked into bed and realxing...
me i have finally got some quiet time for me and i am so enjoying it!!!

today kicked off at 7.50am when we all left the house to drop Meah to dancing
then off to local foot ground fro CJ to play at 9am
after this we headed to Greenhills to get Zac a new phone - i didnt relaise phone buying was so hard - but after an hour we left with a new phone and a happy boy
then we headed to Valentine [1hr15mins from home] for Zac to play footy - in the rain mind you!!!

home by 3pm dropped Zac back to local ground to watch 18s play and i came home with little 2
mum & dad arrived and Meah got dropped home about 3.30...

since then it has been dinner cooking - chatting with parents & kids - lots of laughs and fun....
yummy baked chook too Smile

now they are all in bed [as well as extra child]

im listening to the rain & the fire and catching up online...
bliss

hope you day was awesome
Show bag Saturday 3110612249
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/index.html
Charm

Charm

Show bag Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show bag Saturday   Show bag Saturday EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:20 am

I'm up still.... just scraping it in before it's midnight here in SA....

I have scrapped my Quote Challenge.... can't wait to show you my inspiration and my layout.... love how it turned out Smile and you have to ALL give it a go!

We were up late this morning - due to a very late night last night going through my gazillion orders that I got! Even had Chei helping me out....

that's what I've been doing most of the day in between the usual housey stuff - cooking, cleaning, washing blah blah... had to go out grocery shopping it was sooooo cold! cAN'T HANDLE THIS WINTER CRAP!!! only good thing is to scrap!

Ashan and kids have been watching movies while I've been scrapping...bit slow but I'm happy with the one layout! Smile

catch you all tomorrow i hope! if not have a good one!

i'm off to church in the morning.... Show bag Saturday 701049760
Back to top Go down
http://ourbrightstarsandus.typepad.com/charmscreations/
Cherie

Show bag Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show bag Saturday   Show bag Saturday EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 10:22 am

Tam wrote:
think of the money for your next retreat Cherie lol

Sadly, most of it disappears to the tax department Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Show bag Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show bag Saturday   Show bag Saturday Empty

Back to top Go down

Show bag Saturday
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SFS Scrap & Chat :: Daily Chatter :: Whats on today-