SFS Scrap & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sensational Sunday!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cherie

Sensational Sunday! Empty
PostSubject: Sensational Sunday!   Sensational Sunday! EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:33 am

Hello Lovelies Smile Long time no chat for me.

I just don't seem to have enough hours in the day for 'Me Time' at the moment Rolling Eyes I Hadn't scrapped for about 7 weeks Shocked but have actually managed a few LO's in the last week. Hopefully this trend will continue.

Not much to report here, but the sun is out my family are all happy & healthy. That makes it sensational Smile We are spending the day together before hubby heads away for a week to work.

Hope you all have a great day Smile
Back to top Go down
deb

deb

PostSubject: Re: Sensational Sunday!   Sensational Sunday! EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:37 am

it gets like that sometimes, Cherie. Hope you have time to look at the fab February challenges here and do them - check out the bonus voucher up for grabs

Went to the bbq at Kate's school but it was mainly Prep and lower school children, no-one from Kate's grade so only stayed for a while so Grace could go on the water slide
Have a few shopping things to do today and then call into Mum's for her birthday
About to get breakfast for the girls and then finish the Feb sketch before heading out

Have a fab day
Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

PostSubject: Re: Sensational Sunday!   Sensational Sunday! EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:39 am

Morning girls - great to see you here Cherie...Smile
We posted at the same time - so i deleted mine and pasted it here....

Deb - glad you had a nice night - shame no one from Kate's yr was there but Sad

A perfect day coming thru the low cloud cover this morning...

a perfect day for washing the sheets...

I have done 20mins yoga and 15mins wii.....
now its coffee time and loading some stock tot he shop - including a NEW kit Smile

today we have friends coming for brunch.... Mark is the father of the bride who's wedding i went to the other week... we didnt get much catch up time at the wedding so it will be nice to sit down and chat with him and his girlfriend.

He is also a building - specializing in bathrooms - so he is going to give me a quote to get the bathroom done - happy 40th bday to me I say!!! i have wanted to do the bathroom since we moved in 11 yrs ago.

okay im off to load the stock - chat later

have a great day
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/index.html
Tam

Tam

PostSubject: Re: Sensational Sunday!   Sensational Sunday! EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:23 am

is it your birthday Peta

a very late night for me after my scrap day yesterday and scrapped 6 pages and started a double

so having a cuppa and still in my pjs
hubby took 3 kids fishing
DD1 is waiting for the BF

and Im going to have a shower
wash
and sort out my scap gear

we have our next door neighbour over for drink later
Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
katemc

katemc

PostSubject: Re: Sensational Sunday!   Sensational Sunday! EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:36 am

great to see you cherie!! no scrapping for 7 weeks?!! that would be terrible Sad hope you are back in the swing of it now.
Deb i would want to stay for the water slide too hehe. Hope your mum has a great day.
Oh a new bathroom would be exciting Peta. I love your house! has so much charm.
Tam you are on a roll!! keep at it!!

I swear all the days are rolling into one lately, can't seem to get on top of anything- however i did get all the washing done, dry and ironed yesterday. Girls are full on today have sent them outside to burn off energy. have a great day!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mumofheidi.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sensational Sunday!   Sensational Sunday! Empty

Back to top Go down

Sensational Sunday!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SFS Scrap & Chat :: Daily Chatter :: Whats on today-
Jump to: