SFS Scrap & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

thursdays things

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

thursdays things Empty
PostSubject: thursdays things   thursdays things EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 7:26 am

OMG OMG OMG

im sooooo excited!!!
one more sleep and we are on HOLIDAYS!!!!

today I'm off grocery shopping, and last minute bits - then home to pack pack pack...

tonight we have our group Christmas eve eve eve drinks and nibbles....

must get off here and get moving....
have a great day

thursdays things 3110612249

Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/index.html
deb

deb

thursdays things Empty
PostSubject: Re: thursdays things   thursdays things EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:16 am

how exciting Peta, have a wonderful day

so tired after yesterday and today I am looking after a friend of Grace's for a couple of hours. Then I must really plan what we're doing food wise on Christmas morning and check with Mum what else she needs done for lunch.

Have a fabulous day
Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
katemc

katemc

thursdays things Empty
PostSubject: Re: thursdays things   thursdays things EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:44 am

oh not long now peta!! where are you off to?? take care on the roads tomorrow. thursdays things 1289705372
deb do you have any kids there today?
morning girls Smile

well the girls were up when mick left for work at 5am so i got up and hung washing out and got ready and phoned my mum who comes shopping with me and asked if she wanted to go in early instead- she was asleep LOL and incoherant without her morning coffee so i got annikas bag packed for day care and when i went into annikas room she was asleep again!! picked mum up and got to coles at 7ish (we usually shop at woolies but we have gift cards for coles myer we wanted to use) heidi was my shopping list helper LOL, and apparently if you bought the paper today there is a barcode in it if you spend over 300 dollars you get $20 off your total Smile the girl at the check out told me. so groceries for xmas were more expensive than normal but you get that when you are suddenly hosting everyone at your house LOL. took annika to school - her last day of care til mid january, they are having a little party day for the kids with party food and they are doing some baking. she will have fun Smile its raining here (doesnt surprise me with the washing hung out), and heidi is doing some craft and im catching up on here before i pack everything away. was going to make shortbread today but think i might wait til tomorrow so it is something to amuse the girls with tomorrow instead Wink hard thinking of things to do with them all the time. i might get some scrapping done today we will see!! have a good one girls, hope the xmas preparations are going well Smile xox
Back to top Go down
http://www.mumofheidi.blogspot.com
Tam

Tam

thursdays things Empty
PostSubject: Re: thursdays things   thursdays things EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:03 am

morning girls
have a fab holiday peta

well what a sleep and it was needed lol
girls have walked up the hilll to get my neice and nephew who are staying here today
Im of to town to apply and pay for my course next yr
buy a book light as I cant see to read at night
buy Lauras secret santa present for her father lol
and should get a few grocery as apparently there is no food in the cupboard Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
shaz

shaz

thursdays things Empty
PostSubject: Re: thursdays things   thursdays things EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:13 pm

Hi girls.

Hope you have an awesome time away Peta, i know you will as always.

Everyone seems busy with the kids and the usual getting ready for xmas stuff.

I actually had today off, so been trying to wash, cook, clean etc, but did squeeze in a short 'nanna nap'.

Hope everyone has a wonderful christmas. Very Happy thursdays things 3110612249
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

thursdays things Empty
PostSubject: Re: thursdays things   thursdays things Empty

Back to top Go down

thursdays things
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SFS Scrap & Chat :: Daily Chatter :: Whats on today-
Jump to: