SFS Scrap & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

tuesdays tattletales

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

tuesdays tattletales Empty
PostSubject: tuesdays tattletales   tuesdays tattletales EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 7:20 am

MY BOY COMES HOME TODAY!!!!'

tuesdays tattletales 2308263648 tuesdays tattletales 2308263648 tuesdays tattletales 2308263648 tuesdays tattletales 2308263648 tuesdays tattletales 2308263648

Caleb has been in QLD since we left with my parents.... and he is coming home today!
cant wait

But I have to go to work first and try to stay focused Rolling Eyes

Was planning on going in at 7am but one of the girls has some computer work that needs to be done before i can enter the system and she doesnt start till 9 - so i will go in about 8.30 and do some filing and wait...

plan to leave about 1 though so i can spend some time with CJ before the kids get home

okay time to clean up before my parents arrive - Rolling Eyes Embarassed Laughing

have a great day
tuesdays tattletales 3110612249
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/index.html
Tam

Tam

PostSubject: Re: tuesdays tattletales   tuesdays tattletales EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 7:54 am

have a great time with Caleb Peta and hope he has had a great time

it is very hot here already; so the air con is on
having a coffee
dropping boys of
heading to spotlight as I used some cool hat wire and want some lol
and TKD tongiht
Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
deb

deb

PostSubject: Re: tuesdays tattletales   tuesdays tattletales EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 8:38 am

enjoy your time with Caleb this arvo, Peta
Tam - what are you making with the hat wire

slow start for us, John left early for Melbourne and Kate's on camp. I was expecting a call in the night to pick her up but didn't get one so she must be ok.

dropping Grace at school soon, then planning for the next 3 days of work, lots of copying to do, finish assessments and reports and then a quick meeting after school with the teacher I work with.

Have a fab day
Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
katemc

katemc

PostSubject: Re: tuesdays tattletales   tuesdays tattletales EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 9:47 am

wow deb sounds quiet! bet Grace is enjoying the time with you?
Tam what are you making with the hat wire? sounds interesting!
Peta hope your day goes quick so you can see CJ! I bet he missed you too Smile

I have done a walk, taken both girls to school and day care (Annika love going soooo much, i spoke to her carer today and have booked her in for a permanent tuesday as of next year so she will go both tuesdays and thursdays Smile )
mick is working at home today, and my pop gives my mum money and she buys xmas presents for everyone on his behalf so i am going to wrap them today. have a good day girls
Back to top Go down
http://www.mumofheidi.blogspot.com
Tam

Tam

PostSubject: Re: tuesdays tattletales   tuesdays tattletales EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 11:01 am

I was given some on the wk end to use on pages and love it
when I get time I will photograph and load

it is like mesh but wire and very cool to use
you can get it at spotlight but sadly they didnt have any and you can also get it at lincraft but our closest is grafton over an hr away or more with the highway being done
Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
Donna W
Admin
Donna W

PostSubject: Re: tuesdays tattletales   tuesdays tattletales EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 11:06 am

good morning girls tuesdays tattletales 3110612249

I have a quiet day planned here today too! I have done some tidying and now I am catching up here while I am having a coffee and then I am heading into my scrap room Very Happy Mr mojo has been very kind to me over the last couple of days so I am going to keep him busy lol!

I have just had a knock on my door from the local council telling me they are ripping up the entrance to our driveway and widening our road. Lucky I have another way to get out of here while they are doing that, if it doesn't rain of course... we have had forcasts of thunderstorms every day this week, but nothing has come of it... hopefully it will rain before or after they decided to do it... I have a 4 wheeled drive but I am not looking forward to scrub bashing in the mud scratch

I hope your day goes smoothly for you Peta so you can spend some time with CJ today tuesdays tattletales 701049760
Thats great about the extra day for Annie Kate! enjoy your quiet time.
Kate must be having a good time at camp Deb if they havent rung you... enjoy your time with Grace tuesdays tattletales 701049760
I'm intrigued with what you are going to do with the hat wire too Tam.. please share Wink Wink

ok, time to go and scrap
have a great day everyone tuesdays tattletales 3110612249
Back to top Go down
http://donna-white.blogspot.com.au/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tuesdays tattletales   tuesdays tattletales Empty

Back to top Go down

tuesdays tattletales
Page 1 of 1