SFS Scrap & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Monday's Madness!!

Go down 
+4
Tam
Cherie
Peta The Green Sheep
katemc
8 posters
AuthorMessage
katemc

katemc

Monday's Madness!! Empty
PostSubject: Monday's Madness!!   Monday's Madness!! EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:41 am

Morning girls, I have had a toddler decided to take her nappy off as soon as she woke up this morning, lets just say that when i went in her room it was chaos.............................. Shocked Shocked Shocked Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect
so we are all showered and ready for the day early (by about 2 hours haha) nothing planned for today Smile have a great one xox
Back to top Go down
http://www.mumofheidi.blogspot.com
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

Monday's Madness!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday's Madness!!   Monday's Madness!! EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:52 am

Oh dear Kate Shocked
hey at least your ready Smile

my house is a mad house - kids are feral - puppy is feral - i am feral Monday's Madness!! 494380025
not enough sleep to get over the weekend - a house full with parents, Sandie & Emily....

Emily has to go home to day Sad so Sandie & I will take her to the airport later....

other than that we have have HEAPS of washing & cleaning up to do to get my house back to some sort of normalcy... whatever that looks like scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/index.html
Cherie

Monday's Madness!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday's Madness!!   Monday's Madness!! EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:05 am

What a nice wake up Kate - Not! It will be a long day for you today.

Sounds like a fab weekend Peta.

It's hot here already this morning. We had a storm here late last night - it had to happen as it was so steamy here yesterday.

More house work for me today, then baking & gardening.

Hope you all have a great day Smile
Back to top Go down
Tam

Tam

Monday's Madness!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday's Madness!!   Monday's Madness!! EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:12 am

yack Kate and how that bring back memories lol
Peta I hope your day improves once the kids go to school
and happy baking Cherie

I have to drop boys of at 8.30
then home
I should fold
I should vacume and mop
I should clean

but hey it will still be there as Im the only one that does it Mad

and waiting on a phone call to see if I have to work this wk
Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
deb

deb

Monday's Madness!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday's Madness!!   Monday's Madness!! EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:32 am

I remember those days, Kate!
Peta, thank you for an amazing weekend! Enjoy the extra time with Sandie and Emily
Cherie - what are you baking
Tam - hope you get everything done

Grace thinks she should stay home today so I'm trying to convince her otherwise
Ironing to catch up on and a few things to do today plus planning for Wed - Frii teaching/parent interviews this week

Have a fab day
Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
PrincessPamela

PrincessPamela

Monday's Madness!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday's Madness!!   Monday's Madness!! EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:46 am

Morning all

ewwww yukky kate...
lol Peta good luck with the tidy up.

I have to ring the doctor in 10mins as Samantha was bit by a bullant on the weekend and it went up again last night like a balloon we think she is like her father and has major allergies to stings and bites so need get it all checked out.

Bubby is up and screaming about the house already got out the back this morning as someone left the back door open...lol... I love that our back yard is locked up and she can't get out!

Off to weigh in this morning and I have put on 700grams me thinks No I don't understand that.
Back to top Go down
http://princesspammie-princessworld.blogspot.com/
Tam

Tam

Monday's Madness!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday's Madness!!   Monday's Madness!! EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 11:14 am

deb wrote:
I remember those days, Kate!
Peta, thank you for an amazing weekend! Enjoy the extra time with Sandie and Emily
Cherie - what are you baking
Tam - hope you get everything done

Grace thinks she should stay home today so I'm trying to convince her otherwise
Ironing to catch up on and a few things to do today plus planning for Wed - Frii teaching/parent interviews this week

Have a fab day

LOL dont you love those days Deb
Kade tries on a regular basis that he isnt going
Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
kel-d

kel-d

Monday's Madness!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday's Madness!!   Monday's Madness!! EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 12:57 pm

Back to reality here. At work today, then off to pick up the boys this afternoon. Looking forward to seeing them Very Happy

Had an early night, so feeling better today. I had such a great time at retreat, cant wait to do it again.

How many pages did Emily finish on Peta?
Back to top Go down
Laura O

Laura O

Monday's Madness!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday's Madness!!   Monday's Madness!! EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 2:58 pm

Lucky girsl who've been retreating!!!! I think I need to get away, was ready to explode this morning, nothing major just an OVER IT moment!!
Yuck Kate, that would have boiled me over today!! good that you didn't have to be anywhere today Wink
Hope Sam's bite settles down Pam, I'm like that with bites, hate em!!!
Did Kate get to stay home Deb? hehe, i was like that as a kid, anything to get out of school and now I'm a school teacher LOL!!!!
Know the feeling Tam!!!

I'm feeling a little out of routine today, its kinda a holiday here with Melb Cup tomorrow. Kaytie doesn't have kinda and dave has an RDO, so I am outta wake. Did all my errands this morning; Kaytie had to have a blood test - DONE, picked up Luke's teddy he left at child care - DONE, off to the library - DONE, a little bit of shopping - DONE, now just watching hubby renovating our study, the cupboard is going up whoohoo!!!!
Off to a friend's birthday tonight and the kids are all very excited to be dressing up for halloween, Kaytie a bat and Luke dracula hehe so cute! Enjoy the day!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Monday's Madness!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday's Madness!!   Monday's Madness!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Monday's Madness!!
Page 1 of 1