SFS Scrap & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sunshiny Sunday

Go down 
+6
shaz
gundigal
leoniend
deb
Laura O
katemc
10 posters
AuthorMessage
katemc

katemc

Sunshiny Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Sunshiny Sunday   Sunshiny Sunday EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:57 am

Morning girls
I dont know how women go through menopause having hot flushes etc all the time, because the past couple of nights i have been boiling at bed time! I finally took the flanno sheets off the bed and changed them to cotton yesterday but again last night it was bloody hot! I want to put the fan on but we cant have the fan on as it plays havoc with micks asthma. Anyway enough about my health! LOL Annika has been fine since the big chuck the other day thanks so much to everyone leaving messages hoping she is ok Smile
its a beautiful sunny day today, I have heaps of washing to fold and pack away, a layout to photograph and put up on my blog (i did it last night, I don't know if you know or not, but I LOVE SCRAPPING!!! hahaha). Have to do some exercise, and might get out the house with the family Smile have a good day girls Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.mumofheidi.blogspot.com
Laura O

Laura O

Sunshiny Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshiny Sunday   Sunshiny Sunday EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:48 am

morning everyone!
yeh its crap when you're too hot in bed, pity you can put the fan on. Have a great day today with the family!

Well I'm on my own again today, Dave worked yesterday and today he has Around the Bay in a day bike ride which is 250km so that will be all day.
Off to church when we're all dressed and ready. then might just bum around at home for a bit, its supposed to hail today (poor bike riders!!!) might visit my sister? Not sure, just a relaxing day I hope!
Back to top Go down
deb

deb

Sunshiny Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshiny Sunday   Sunshiny Sunday EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:21 am

It's awful when you're too hot at night Kate
Kate, hope it's relaxing

John's gone to golf, about to make pancakes and then I'm taking the girls to skating/indoor playground for a couple of hours. Kate skates and Grace plays on the playground so it makes it easy to take them both.

I scrapped last night and did 3 more pages with the Sidewalks kit - so a total of 7 layouts - just adding in some cardstock. Still have some chippie and journal spots left too which I'll be able to add to other layouts

Have a fabulous day
Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
leoniend

leoniend

Sunshiny Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshiny Sunday   Sunshiny Sunday EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:38 am

Great going with the kit Deb mine arrived friday. Yay!
Laura, it's clear at the moment on this side of the bay hope it stays that way for the riders.
enjoy your day out with the family Kate.

I'm about to get outside and attack the weeds in our garden. yukky job but it's got to be done.
hopefully later in the day I can do a little scrapping. Wink
I have the sketch for october to upload but I think the gallery is full it wont let me upload it.
Anyone else having this problem Question

cheers everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
http://leonieslife-leonie.blogspot.com/
deb

deb

Sunshiny Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshiny Sunday   Sunshiny Sunday EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:51 am

Yes, leonie. A few of the girls have had trouble loading for the Sept sketch comp and I've just tried to upload another OA page and it won't let me either. We have filled it to overflowing with all our gorgeous layouts :<3:
Back to top Go down
gundigal

Sunshiny Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshiny Sunday   Sunshiny Sunday EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:25 am

Morning all.

Well the Gallery is full. Peta must be very pleased that so many entered the competition. Good Luck to all who are in line to be the overall winner. I actually got 12 LO done, which I am very pleased with. I also think that my pages improved as I went along. Thanks to all for feedback, it is really helpful. I didn't realise that there was a monthly sketch comp, so will have a go at that this month - if I get time.

I have done all the ironing, now just have to clean the bath & the rest of the day is mine. I tidied up my scrap area yesterday in anticiptation of getting a bit of scrapping done today. So far have put the photos with the sketches from the Sept Comp. Just have to pick papers etc & I may get a couple done today.

Enjoy the day.
Back to top Go down
shaz

shaz

Sunshiny Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshiny Sunday   Sunshiny Sunday EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:21 am

Morning Girls.

A sleep in this morning after our night out. Suzi Quatro was great and her band is sooo talented.

Done some washing and doing some cleaning up, then hopefully a chill out arvo.

Its great that the gallery is full of beautiful pages.

Hope everyone has a great sunday. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ali

ali

Sunshiny Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshiny Sunday   Sunshiny Sunday EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:07 pm

Hi girls,

Sounds like some nice Sundays coming up Very Happy

Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself last night Sharon, I would have loved to have gone to her show but the night Suzi was here we had a 40th Birthday party to attend.

We've been to cricket this morning - first game of the season. Angus was captain, he took two wickets and they won so he is very happy. I was pretty happy too because it was a 20/20 match so it was all over and done with by 11.15am.

We're off to buy a wedding present now and then I'm hoping to scrap (after I fold the washing...).

Have a great afternoon girls bounce
Back to top Go down
http://ali-chaosandmayhem.blogspot.com/
Tam

Tam

Sunshiny Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshiny Sunday   Sunshiny Sunday EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:20 pm

Kate it a bummer being over heated
and hi to everyone else

I slept in today
had a coffee
all rubbish and recycling taken out
kitchen and pantry smick and span
floors all clean
vaccuming done
washing on and in the dryer with 3 to do
folding done

kids in the pool
a hormonal 15 year old in a bad mood

Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
Cherie

Sunshiny Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshiny Sunday   Sunshiny Sunday EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:23 pm

Hi Ladies Smile

I would love to say i have been scrapping, but no i am in the middle of a major cleanup. Had some scrap pages damaged in the strom Sad so it has given me incentive to get the storage room sorted out, where i will be keeping them form now on.

Hope you are all having a great weekend Smile
Back to top Go down
deb

deb

Sunshiny Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshiny Sunday   Sunshiny Sunday EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:25 pm

Oh Cherie, that's awful. Hope you can get things sorted out. Can you salvage what you've done?
Back to top Go down
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

Sunshiny Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshiny Sunday   Sunshiny Sunday EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:26 pm

well i am finally home
- mostly unpacked
- 5 loads of washing [more to go]
- celebrated my girlfriends birthday with pizza & footy
- and now ive cleaned outt he laundry ready for our NEW PUPPY to sleep in.... yes I am a sucker and took a few pup from camping... she is a cute little black kelpie and she has me wrapped around her finger already....

I have had a lot of stress from Sienna this weekend - whinge whinge whinge,.... OMG it has been so hard to keep my cool!!!
I ended up with real bad hayfever all weekend too - very annoy!

Glad to see you all chatting over the weekend Smile
sorry i didnt pop in - was hard to find me time to do much - got 2 pages done for thursdays class - would have loved to do more Sad
hopefully tomorrow

I hope there isnt too much damage Cherie Sad

will catch up with what you have all been up to tomorrow
bery bery tired

Sunshiny Sunday 3110612249
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/index.html
Tam

Tam

Sunshiny Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshiny Sunday   Sunshiny Sunday EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:43 pm

welcome home Peta and hope tomorrow is a better day all round
Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

Sunshiny Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshiny Sunday   Sunshiny Sunday Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunshiny Sunday
Page 1 of 1