SFS Scrap & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

THANKFUL Thursday

Go down 
+4
Laura O
Tam
deb
Peta The Green Sheep
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

THANKFUL Thursday Empty
PostSubject: THANKFUL Thursday   THANKFUL Thursday EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:57 am

Finally the day is here for me to head off to Sar's retreat in Tahmoor [Picton]
No work - no shop - just realxing - scrapping and fun with the girls!!!

SO many friends going to be there.... Michelle, Leonie & Kel D are my travel partners and we are going to have a fun adventure today.... first stop the Hunter Valley for cheese, wine and coffee Smile
then off to Picton for a late lunch and shopping...

Lets see which SFS girls will be there

Sar, Wendy, Susan, Donna, Anthea, Leesh, oh bugger I have a mental blank as to who is going....
Oh well its going to be GREAT to see everyone and just sit and scrap Smile
Will get to catch up on all the sketches too Smile

I will have the computer but im not sure what access I will have so I am shutting the shop just in case there are 'issues' I will reopen it on Sunday

Okay Im off to shower and get organised.

Chat later
THANKFUL Thursday 3110612249
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/index.html
deb

deb

THANKFUL Thursday Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKFUL Thursday   THANKFUL Thursday EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:12 am

Have a wonderful weekend - sounds like a perfect day

I'm off to work - we have a culminating arvo from 4.30 - 5.30 so John will have to collect the girls and take Grace to drama. Meringues all made, just have to get classroom sorted today and get organised for our excursion tomorow. So tired today so here's hoping there aren't too many issues today.

Have a fabulous day
Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
Tam

Tam

THANKFUL Thursday Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKFUL Thursday   THANKFUL Thursday EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:38 am

have a wonderful time Peta
and you to Deb

work for me in the office today as I have insurances to do for the buskers as they arrive in less than a wk

old house being sprayed this afternoon so hubby is doing that and mowing
I have two kids and myself at TKD (our last lesson before grading)

and I have washing on trying to catch up
Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
Laura O

Laura O

THANKFUL Thursday Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKFUL Thursday   THANKFUL Thursday EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:45 am

Oh you lucky thing Peta!!!
Have fun girls!!!! Scrap up a storm bounce

Wish I was going away this weekend, am having one of those 'OVER IT' weeks Sad Can't wait for the school holidays after next week Smile

I'm off to the hospital today for a neurodevelopment appointment for Kaytie. Which means I have to take the whole day off work. Takes an hour to get there and then it says the appt will go for no longer than 3 hours Shocked an hour drive back home and that's my day done! I'd rather be at work I think! So not sure how much scrapping I'll get done, hopefully tonight? I'm trying to get 2 done a day atm to catch up on the sketches hehe. If 2 weeks ago you had have told me I would be scrapping 2 pages a day, I would have told you to get off the grass!!!! This is crazy, but I'm absolutely loving it!!! and catching up on photos that really need to be scrapped Smile

Enjoy your days girls Smile
Back to top Go down
leoniend

leoniend

THANKFUL Thursday Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKFUL Thursday   THANKFUL Thursday EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:34 am

Have a great time at retreat Peta

Laura thats great that you're scrapping up a storm atm

Enjoy your work day Deb and Tam.

I have some carpet being laid in one of the kids rooms today so there is furniture and 'stuff' all over the house, it looks like a tip Rolling Eyes

then it'll be time to paint.

really want this finished!
Back to top Go down
http://leonieslife-leonie.blogspot.com/
shaz

shaz

THANKFUL Thursday Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKFUL Thursday   THANKFUL Thursday EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:41 am

Have a wonderful time Peta!! Smile

I wish i was retreating. I don't know if i can wait til May next year to go to one.

Have a good day Deb and Tam.

Laura that is a full on day for you, hope it goes well.

I am glad its not school holidays yet as my 2 kids are driving me nuts.
A 14 year old girl teenager and a 11 year old boy just are at that age where they are not getting on.
Its fights every morning.
Arggh!!

Well i've mopped and caught up on phone calls i had to make.
Need to make a card for Lochies soccer coach today and of course check out todays sketch and do it.

Other than that probably ironing and cooking.

Have a top day girls!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shaz

shaz

THANKFUL Thursday Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKFUL Thursday   THANKFUL Thursday EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:42 am

Morning Leonie!
We were typing at same time again.

Hope you get the room all sorted.
Back to top Go down
katemc

katemc

THANKFUL Thursday Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKFUL Thursday   THANKFUL Thursday EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 11:05 am

HI everyone *waves* so much to catch up on in todays chatter so just want to say a big hello and hugs for you all!
Laura is Kaytie ok? hope its not too serious?

waiting for the sketch to go up today Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.mumofheidi.blogspot.com
Cherie

THANKFUL Thursday Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKFUL Thursday   THANKFUL Thursday EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:28 pm

Have Fun Peta! Sounds like a fab weekend Smile

I hear you Shaz on the fighting Rolling Eyes if mine actually argued over something decent i probably wouldn't care as much. They bicker & annoy each other all the time Rolling Eyes

I will have to catch up on the sketch comp when i get from holidays. So far, i have done a sketch every day & used a kit from the store Smile I will be away for a week with no internet access, so i will have to catch up when i get home. Lucky i have 2 weeks off work Smile
Back to top Go down
Tam

Tam

THANKFUL Thursday Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKFUL Thursday   THANKFUL Thursday EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:35 pm

Shaz I have a 14 yr old and 11 yr old to and then add a 15 yr old and 9yr old to the mix and it all hell

a good day at work and got heaps done (it helps when the boss it away all day) lol
but a very big day with TKD and a bit of grocery shopping

so of to bed I think
oh and I have a phone again lol and it was a fault down the street
so hopefully tomorrow I will have a telly and all it good again Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

THANKFUL Thursday Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKFUL Thursday   THANKFUL Thursday Empty

Back to top Go down

THANKFUL Thursday
Page 1 of 1