SFS Scrap & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MONDAY mmmmmmmm

Go down 
+5
Lisa L
Cherie
katemc
deb
Peta The Green Sheep
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

MONDAY mmmmmmmm Empty
PostSubject: MONDAY mmmmmmmm   MONDAY mmmmmmmm EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:31 am

Not going to be a good one I think.....
Meah was vomiting till she went to bed - CJ got up and 5am for his turn - and I still feel like its my turn next Sad

Day off work by the looks of it - which is a real PIA as I am so far behind after friday - but thats what happens with kids I spose.

Today I will be able to get NEW kits up - NEW stock up - and actually do a few pages with these great sketches... so there is a bonus!!!

Hope you all have a great Monday - chat later
MONDAY mmmmmmmm 3110612249
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/index.html
deb

deb

MONDAY mmmmmmmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: MONDAY mmmmmmmm   MONDAY mmmmmmmm EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:26 am

hope everyone is feeling better soon, Peta

not sure whether Grace has chicken pox so I'm keeping her home. She has a few little spots and a few more have appeared overnight but not 100% sure what it is

have to drive to the other side of town to pick up Kate's flute. John's gone to Sydney so hoping to get some scrapping done in between house stuff

have a fabulous day
Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
katemc

katemc

MONDAY mmmmmmmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: MONDAY mmmmmmmm   MONDAY mmmmmmmm EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:05 am

i feel for both you peta and you deb, nothing worse than when your children are unwell. hope its not the pox deb! looking forward to seeing the new stuff Peta, checked out the shop last night and it seems that lots of the kits are going!!

waiting around all day today for my new fridge so i am hoping to scrap and catch up on the last couple of sketches Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.mumofheidi.blogspot.com
Cherie

MONDAY mmmmmmmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: MONDAY mmmmmmmm   MONDAY mmmmmmmm EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:26 am

Hi Ladies Smile

Hope your kids make a speedy recovery Peta & Deb.

With a bit of luck your fridge might arrive early Kate. I hate waiting for people to show up - I'm sure i hear imaginary cars all day Rolling Eyes

A miserable looking day here today. I don't care about the rain as my tanks & garden needs it, but i am annoyed as i tried to be organized & have 4 loads of washing ready to hang out Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes

New Kits? I don't think i should even look! This fab comp means i will [have] to purchase some new kits soon though Laughing Wink I have all my SFS kits pulled out & i think i will use them all by the end of Sept Smile

Hope you all have a great day Smile
Back to top Go down
Lisa L

MONDAY mmmmmmmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: MONDAY mmmmmmmm   MONDAY mmmmmmmm EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:03 am

Morning girls
Home late yesterday afternoon from our trip to Perth - had a great time but home to all the chores we didn't do because we were away. The washing machine was going at 6.30am and now it looks like rain. Oh well -I suppose it will be well rinsed!!
Managed to do 2 sketches when I came home (Perhaps should have been doing the washing!) so just have yesterdays and today's to do tonight.......... might just do todays and leave yesterdays as a catch up. No point in being behind all week.
Hope everyone with sick kids is doing OK - there certainly is some nasty stuff going around at the moment! Good luck with the Chicken Pox Deb - not sure whether you would wish it was them or not? I suppose once they are done they are done?
OK - off to work, running late as usual

Have a great day
Back to top Go down
leoniend

leoniend

MONDAY mmmmmmmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: MONDAY mmmmmmmm   MONDAY mmmmmmmm EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:53 am

morning girls

I was on earlier to load my sketch from yesterday but didn't pop in here.

Had a good trip home yesterday but like you Lisa today is washing, washing, and more washing for me. Cherie sounds like you have a heap of washing too (hope you get it dry)
Just hung out load number 5 or 6 ( i've lost count now). I washed most days while we were away and still have all of this dirty washing!!!! How does that work! Evil or Very Mad
Lucky Hubby is home one more day so i can get him folding once it's dry, Wink it looks fine here so it should get dry!

Also have some renovations starting today in the kids bathroom -not through choice though. We had a leak in the wall behind the bath so it's covered by insurance thankfully but there is lots of stuff to be done new skirts, new vanity, new carpet in one bedroom arrrgh the list goes on...They said it will take a couple of days but we'll see Rolling Eyes

Deb -hope it's not the chicken pox for Grace, has everyone else had it in the house?
You can usually tell they form blisters straight away and develop and multiply within hours.

Peta- sorry about your sick little ones and having to miss work!

ok better get off here and hang out this last load and hoping to get todays sketch done before school pickup
Back to top Go down
http://leonieslife-leonie.blogspot.com/
ali

ali

MONDAY mmmmmmmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: MONDAY mmmmmmmm   MONDAY mmmmmmmm EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:00 am

Oh no, I hope all the sick children are on the mend!

*sigh*it always rain when I do the washing too.

I'm at work today - I'd much rather be home scrapping. Don't like my chances though as I also have to brave the supermarket for the week's groceries this afternoon.

Has your fridge arrived yet Kate?
Back to top Go down
http://ali-chaosandmayhem.blogspot.com/
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

MONDAY mmmmmmmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: MONDAY mmmmmmmm   MONDAY mmmmmmmm EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:04 am

having a productive day today...

orders packed
new kit #1 made...
and i got another box of new stock just now - its like xmas Smile

will try and get some in the shop today - butt he kits will definitely be up ASAP

we have a beautiful spring day here - hubby hung the washing out last night after we heard it was to be fine - so lucky the weather man was right!

kids are still yuck... house smells of Glen 20!!! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
leoniend

leoniend

MONDAY mmmmmmmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: MONDAY mmmmmmmm   MONDAY mmmmmmmm EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:06 am

well I guess glenn 20 is better than the alternative Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://leonieslife-leonie.blogspot.com/
katemc

katemc

MONDAY mmmmmmmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: MONDAY mmmmmmmm   MONDAY mmmmmmmm EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:53 am

not yet ali Sad feels like half my day is wasted :*(
Back to top Go down
deb

deb

MONDAY mmmmmmmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: MONDAY mmmmmmmm   MONDAY mmmmmmmm EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 2:05 pm

Been to the doctor's and at first they were unsure until I showed them the spot behind her ear. Grace only has about 8 spots and they are appearing very slowly. Once they saw the one behind her ear they said it was chicken pox, so she's off school for a week. Kate will be next, I'm sure.

I had it as a child but John didn't so the doctor said he needs to go and see a dr to get immunised or get some other treatment. Only trouble is, he flew to Sydney today Rolling Eyes They said this will reduce the severity for him if he gets it.

about to do some online shopping to get us through the next few days
Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
ali

ali

MONDAY mmmmmmmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: MONDAY mmmmmmmm   MONDAY mmmmmmmm EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 2:40 pm

Oh no Deb Sad Hopefully neither of the girls will be too sick with it. My husband got chicken pox fairly recently and he was so sick, it was terrible and the pox were huge! Hopefully your hubby can get a vaccine soon and avoid the worst of it.

Grr Kate, I really hate waiting for stuff to arrive!! have you managed to get some scrapping done?

Wow Peta - that is a super productive day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://ali-chaosandmayhem.blogspot.com/
katemc

katemc

MONDAY mmmmmmmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: MONDAY mmmmmmmm   MONDAY mmmmmmmm EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 2:50 pm

oh deb that's no good Sad i feel for your household at the moment.

yeah ali i got two of the sketches done from this sfs comp which is good, i rang them and said i had to pick Heidi from school soon and he said they are delivering it between 1-4pm (so my morning was wasted) and thats smack bang in the middle of picking heidi up so i had to call my mum and get her to pick heidi up for me because if i miss the delivery then i have to pay it again! grr... you would think being a fridge and a necessity that it would be delivered first thing Sad
Back to top Go down
Laura O

Laura O

MONDAY mmmmmmmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: MONDAY mmmmmmmm   MONDAY mmmmmmmm EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:40 pm

Just sitting down for the first time today!!!! Other than my hour on the bike at the gym this morning LOL!!!

It's nice reading this thread and seeing so many familiar faces, although not good to hear about the sickies Sad Wishing everyone a speedy recovery!!!
Washing washing and more washing on the agenda for some others out there I see, I did about 3 loads today too, but with the sun shining I managed to get 2 of them dry, folded and away!!

I've been shoping and got a new kit and an oldie, so looking forward to having a play with some new goodies, I've been trying hard to only scrap with old stuff lately and slowly but surely its all going down, however, my scraps box is getting fuller, might have to do a cull of that soon.

Today's agenda was pretty full on as usual...
drop kaytie at kinder
off to the gym - luke in creche
then to the library and the shops - taking dads pressie back to exchange
back home for a shower and then pick kaytie up
home for lunch and a few loads of washing
then back out for food shopping
kids are outside enjoying the sunshine and I'm catching up on a few little things.
DH is out with Kaytie tonight back to kinder for father's day thing, so it will be a quiet night here for luke and I haha!!
Back to top Go down
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

MONDAY mmmmmmmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: MONDAY mmmmmmmm   MONDAY mmmmmmmm EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:53 pm

So nice to have you here chatting Laura Smile

Oh no Deb.... hope she doesn't get too sick - and that hubby doesn't get it :/
Kate - I assume the fridge is here????

Well my day has been full on - as fast as I load stock you guys buy it!
SO I still havent sat down to scrap
Tonight I am
I have 3 kids going to bed at 7.30 tonight...

easy dinner - nuggets and rice - nothing too much to upset the bellies!!!
me im having stirfry chicken and rice Smile

okay off to get the little one

Chat later
Back to top Go down
katemc

katemc

MONDAY mmmmmmmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: MONDAY mmmmmmmm   MONDAY mmmmmmmm EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:03 pm

you sound busy Laura!!! well done on the gym Smile
nope peta still no fridge grrr..... i still have to do my work out, get clothes off the line, do dinner and get girls to bed. im so cross.
stir fry sounds good peta!!
Back to top Go down
Cherie

MONDAY mmmmmmmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: MONDAY mmmmmmmm   MONDAY mmmmmmmm EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:56 pm

So sorry to hear the chicken pox has struck Deb Sad

So far only our eldest daughter has had it & thankfully she didn't get an extreme dose like her poor cousin Sad Hope your hubby get that shot! I know adults get it really badly. A lady i once worked with got them everywhere. And i mean everywhere! She had them internally & had to spend a few days in hospital Shocked I had hoped my 2nd daughter would of got it off my first one so that it could be over & done with, but she never did.

I would be annoyed too Kate! I hate waiting all day for someone to come Evil or Very Mad Lucky your mum was able to get Heidi for you.

Hope your kids are better Peta. I love stirfry Smile It's one of my fave's! We had a chicken casserole on a bed of mashed potato.

Had thought of scrapping tonight, but i am tired so i think i will veg on the lounge with hubby instead Smile
Back to top Go down
Tam

Tam

MONDAY mmmmmmmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: MONDAY mmmmmmmm   MONDAY mmmmmmmm EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:52 pm

wow it busy here today

I was up early to clean bathrooms and floors as the house had people through today

I had my first day at work and love it MONDAY mmmmmmmm 701049760
Abby had a peads appointment and we are back to headspace

kade has a heart and mind appointment in oct but will have to go to brisbane the night before at its at 9am Rolling Eyes

not amused that there is a teachers stike on thursday Mad so so not happy and dont care why either
Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

MONDAY mmmmmmmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: MONDAY mmmmmmmm   MONDAY mmmmmmmm Empty

Back to top Go down

MONDAY mmmmmmmm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SFS Scrap & Chat :: Daily Chatter :: Whats on today-
Jump to: