SFS Scrap & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sunshiny Saturday

Go down 
+5
leoniend
deb
katemc
Cherie
Peta The Green Sheep
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

Sunshiny Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Sunshiny Saturday   Sunshiny Saturday EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:16 am

Well my whole body hurts!!!
hubby says 'well maybe you shouldn't have run so far in the morning - too much too soon' LOL i didnt even run 2k .....
My answer to him was - oh you don't think it has anything to do witht he 300 cases of wine I have to move yesterday BY HAND!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

i think even my eyebrows hurt!!!

I am too old for this shit I tell ya - the boss is going to know about this for sure Evil or Very Mad

Well whats on today???

up
coffee
held tape for hubby [he is building me a new deck ]
sketch #3 up
gallery comments
Sienna's breaky

NEXT
shower
scrap

at 10am we are off to the footy for the day....
Over 35's - im taking the photos...
im hurting just thinking about it actually! all that bending and running AHHHHHHHHHH

tonight we are off to the pub for a charity auction and dinner

so wont be back on here all day I think - so have fun - hope its a scrappy one for you Smile
Sunshiny Saturday 3110612249
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/index.html
Cherie

Sunshiny Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshiny Saturday   Sunshiny Saturday EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:26 am

Sounds like a full on day Peta. Maybe you need a date with some Epsom salts & your bath tub later tonight Smile

I've had my cuppa too. Just waiting for my 3rd load of washing to finish, then i will hang it out & get stuck into today's sketch while the kids watch a few cartoons.

Have Fathers day gifts to wrap for hubby & the never ending housework to do Rolling Eyes

Hope you all have an awesome, scrappy day Smile
Back to top Go down
katemc

katemc

Sunshiny Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshiny Saturday   Sunshiny Saturday EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:40 am

busy day Peta, can only imagine how sore you would be after all the wine case moving. ouch Sad
chez you are moving along quick this morning!! hope you have a nice day

i have to take my sister to the airport today, not looking forward to it. then some last minute preparations for father's day. grr...
Back to top Go down
http://www.mumofheidi.blogspot.com
deb

deb

Sunshiny Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshiny Saturday   Sunshiny Saturday EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:27 am

ouch peta, no wonder you're sore
wow Cherie, you've been busy this morning
always hard to say goodbye, Kate but glad you had a great time with your sister

John's going to golf, Kate has company class - she wasn't well last night but seems to be ok this morning so hoping to scrap while Grace potters around. Need to organise Father's day stuff too

Have a fabulous day
Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
leoniend

leoniend

Sunshiny Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshiny Saturday   Sunshiny Saturday EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:30 am

Ouch sounds painful Peta.
Cherie -way to go on getting all that washing done so early
Kate- hope the farewell is not too sad. will it be a long time before you see your sis again?
Deb - happy scrapping.

Last day of our holiday today it's been a great week staying with the inlaws going to be a big shock to the system when i get home and have to start working again cooking, cleaning lunches blah blah Laughing

any how on the agenda today is Yum Cha for lunch and
hopefully a play at the beach for the kids this afternoon.

Then this evening packing the car for the journey back tomorrow
but hoping to get todays sketch done this morning, going to check it out now.

have a good one Smile
Back to top Go down
http://leonieslife-leonie.blogspot.com/
ali

ali

Sunshiny Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshiny Saturday   Sunshiny Saturday EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:57 am

Morning girls,

Sounds like some busy, busy Saturdays!

Enjoy your day Peta (just not the bending and running).
Kate - sorry your sister is leaving, glad you had fun Smile
Cherie - come over and do my washing and then scrap with me pretty please???
Deb - what is a company class?
Leonie - oh no to the end of your holiday - enjoy yum cha Smile

We're about to head off to Angus' rugby grand final - they've had an unbeaten season so fingers crossed... Then we have to grab a birthday present and drop him off to a sleep over party. Other than that I'm hoping to scrap.
Back to top Go down
http://ali-chaosandmayhem.blogspot.com/
deb

deb

Sunshiny Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshiny Saturday   Sunshiny Saturday EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:16 am

Ali - Kate goes to ballet and jazz. They have a concert in term 4 and they have company class for the children who are extras in the concert so she will have a more major role within the concert.
Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
Lisa L

Sunshiny Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshiny Saturday   Sunshiny Saturday EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 11:48 am

Good morning Girls!
Up and packed for our trip to Perth for the weekend - we were supposed to leave at 9 and it is now nearly 10 (typical for us!)
We are out tonight to celebrate my Dads birthday and Fathers Day - it should be a nice night! Hopefully some photos.....
Started Mal's sketch last night - love it just need to finish it off. Look forward to 2 more sketches when I come home tomorrow. I am not going to win a prize for uploading every day but I am printing out the sketches and are determined to do them all this month!
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and they get some spring sunshine.....
Have a great Fathers Day tomorrow

Enjoy
Back to top Go down
gundigal

Sunshiny Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshiny Saturday   Sunshiny Saturday EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:06 pm

My weekend has just started.
washed dogs, washing done, grocery shopping done, housework done.
Just have to mow & wash cars - tomorrow. Thankfully they are both chores that my darling Stu will do.
Am going to check out the sketch and spend the afternoon scrapping.
Back to top Go down
Tam

Tam

Sunshiny Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshiny Saturday   Sunshiny Saturday EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:13 pm

hi girls
a beautiful day in Coffs
my brother,l SIL and nephew came in for coffee this morning and my nephew did some plastering patch up for us
went to my volunteer job interview 1.1/2 hrs later with a list of jobs and also been told Im incharge of the volunteers and I start monday for a month
also told if I do a good job there may be a job in it bounce

home to 5 loads of washing
and more packing

now tea time and have a nice glass of rosa mascarta
Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

Sunshiny Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshiny Saturday   Sunshiny Saturday Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunshiny Saturday
Page 1 of 1