SFS Scrap & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Good Morning MONDAY!!!

Go down 
+3
Tam
Angela
Peta The Green Sheep
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

Good Morning MONDAY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Good Morning MONDAY!!!   Good Morning MONDAY!!! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 7:45 am

Welcome to yet another week.... and what a wonderful week it wil be...
however i can't say I woke ont he right side of the bed - so i need to get moving on some positive actions and make it BETTER!!!!!

I have a loungeroom of stock to sort count and put away and a shop to re organise online - as well as washing and tidying to get done....
banking to be done
passports to lodge as we go to Bali in 4 weeks Shocked
and I have kits to post too.....

so a BIG day ahead I beter get off here and get moving - OH and we have a BC tonight.... at least i have 30 layouts to choose from Good Morning MONDAY!!! 701049760

chat tonight Good Morning MONDAY!!! 2308263648
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/index.html
Angela

Angela

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning MONDAY!!!   Good Morning MONDAY!!! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 7:55 am

Morinng Peta, Load a washing on as the sky is clear (lets hope it stays that way after such a wet weekend!), then off to work, footy training this arvo and then hopefully to the Gym.

Hoping to get the BC done tonight, although I will be late, probably just as you are finishing. I will get to one on time one day, maybe when daylight saving is finished!

Peta you will have a GREAT day, sending down the positive vives - I'm sure you will achieve everything you need to - especially lodging those passport applications.

Hope to catch up tonight - see you then
Back to top Go down
Tam

Tam

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning MONDAY!!!   Good Morning MONDAY!!! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:12 am

sounds like a positive day Peta
morning angela

I have a good start to as no fights yet lol

out the door in 20mins to drop boys of
home to house work
I have vacumming to do and sorting andf folding clothes

also have one BC I want to get done and a stack of Los I need to take piccies to upload

Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
deb

deb

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning MONDAY!!!   Good Morning MONDAY!!! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:29 am

wow, 4 weeks is not long Peta
see you around 11.30am Angela
great there are no fights yet, Tam - always makes for a better start

Monday's are always busy for me, going to the bank/newsagent to pay for the paper, to school to help, up to pick up some stuff from Angela, back to help at school and then I think I have an hour before I head back to get the girls, then it's all the homework,etc, dinner and drop Kate to ballet. Hoping to pick up some work this week so I can pay some bills

have a great day
Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
Em81

Em81

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning MONDAY!!!   Good Morning MONDAY!!! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:52 am

we had an early one this morn all up and ready to go.

the kids will be off to school shortly, i have to put some washing on.
Then i'm off to the drs today! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Tam

Tam

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning MONDAY!!!   Good Morning MONDAY!!! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:17 am

good luck at the Dr Em
Back to top Go down
Donna W
Admin
Donna W

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning MONDAY!!!   Good Morning MONDAY!!! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 12:38 pm

good morning girls! wow, it is nearly afternoon already Shocked where has the day gone??? I have done the floors and the ensuite this morning and had a fight with a frog stuck in my washing machine Mad I thought I was going to have to buy a new one of them too Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

And now I am in my scraproom Good Morning MONDAY!!! 701049760 I came in here while waiting for the floors to dry and forgot to come back out Good Morning MONDAY!!! 494380025 And now I am waiting for some Pritt to dry on some flowers while I catch up on here.

I hope you get all of your list done Peta Good Morning MONDAY!!! 3110612249
Your morning sounds like it started off better than mine Tam... bloody kids Mad
I hope you went ok at the dr Em !
Have a good catch up Ange and Deb xx
Back to top Go down
http://donna-white.blogspot.com.au/
Tam

Tam

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning MONDAY!!!   Good Morning MONDAY!!! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 12:43 pm

no doubt this afternoon wont be like this morning Donna

I just uploaded a stack of LOs to the gallery
Back to top Go down
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning MONDAY!!!   Good Morning MONDAY!!! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:01 pm

hope you get some answers Em - thinking of you Good Morning MONDAY!!! 3110612249

yep day got better - CJ cried and wouldnt get on the bus - then cried when i took him to school - feel terrible - but I have no idea what is wrong with him - other than a big weekend with dad and mum away..... over tired i think!!!

time to wash more clothes and get counting....

BC requirements are up now Smile
Back to top Go down
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning MONDAY!!!   Good Morning MONDAY!!! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:04 pm

oops- just realised the above post just posted - WEIRD!!!!

anyway - have just down a trip to Necastle and back - Births deaths and marriages for a new marriage cert for the passport [another $60) and i found a packaging place - so had a great time there buying stuff for the kits as well as retreat plates etc!!!

wish i was scrapping - but right now I cant even find the pages i did on the weekend to take pics..... Sad

off to clean up!!!
Back to top Go down
Em81

Em81

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning MONDAY!!!   Good Morning MONDAY!!! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:32 pm

Good Morning MONDAY!!! 2308263648 Good Morning MONDAY!!! 2308263648 Good Morning MONDAY!!! 2308263648
i had a huge package from Peta waiting for me when i got home from the Drs Wink
Now i feel like scrapping!!

Been at mum & dads talking to my Nan most of the day Good Morning MONDAY!!! 701049760 I love My nana!
drooped my sewing machine off to get fixed finally!
better go do something now so i can scrap tonight! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning MONDAY!!!   Good Morning MONDAY!!! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:48 pm

so things wnet well at the Dr's Em??? if thats not too rude to ask Embarassed

well im feeling very very tired after my drive to town - too tired to even think of running - maybe some yoga tonight instead...

so much for sorting the whole shop today - mum counted the alphas and thats all we've done Mad

oh well looks like its a week job!!!!

having a coke now to see if it will boost me to keep going
Back to top Go down
Kate

Kate

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning MONDAY!!!   Good Morning MONDAY!!! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:58 pm

Having a coke right alongside you Peta!! I have a headache - retreat hangover Laughing

feeling very blah today, think I am exhausted from the weekend....did I read BC tonight?? I might actually join in woohoo! Good Morning MONDAY!!! 2308263648
Back to top Go down
Em81

Em81

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning MONDAY!!!   Good Morning MONDAY!!! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:05 pm

i could so go a can of coke.. trying not to drink it though.. pepsi max it is Rolling Eyes

Drs was okay.. didn;t really get to the bottom of anything as i have just changed over from the old practice, so its pretty much just them going thru my history etc with me.
BP was nice and normal though! must be all that scrapping Laughing and have lost some weight Smile
Have to go back an see their nurse tomorrow to make a health care plan, then back in 2 weeks time for another check up and some test results.
Feel like their own personal medical research guniea Pig lol!
Also have to start seeing their psychologist at some stage RE my depression issues.
Looking forward to seeing someone new, as i think my last one was more F!#@$%d up that me Good Morning MONDAY!!! 494380025
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning MONDAY!!!   Good Morning MONDAY!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning MONDAY!!!
Page 1 of 1