SFS Scrap & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SO have you................

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

SO have you................ Empty
PostSubject: SO have you................   SO have you................ EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:11 am

Loaded your page???

and have any more newbies decided to join for a sub as I have 6mths to give away to someone who joins for 6mths - giving you lifetime membership for ONLY $25 instead of $40.....

I also have a couple more random prizes to away to those who load their pages....
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/index.html
deb

deb

PostSubject: Re: SO have you................   SO have you................ EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:32 am

just loaded mine and I'm in the process of leaving some love in the gallery too. Great to see so many pages :<3:
Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
Lisa L

PostSubject: Re: SO have you................   SO have you................ EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:35 am

Embarassed My page is in my head - I just have to get it down on paper! Sorry I should have mentioned that I am not very good at finding time to actually scrap! I do like the Blind Scrap idea and the instructions. It will be very interesting to see what mine looks like compared to everyone else's. Will try and do it this afternoon. Might be too late for a prize but it will be fun to compare!
Back to top Go down
Lisa L

PostSubject: Re: SO have you................   SO have you................ EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:55 am

Just loaded my page - sorry about the quality of the photo!
Loved the idea of the Blind Challenge, but it does appear that I might have gone off on a little tangent .........
Back to top Go down
angeleyes

angeleyes

PostSubject: Re: SO have you................   SO have you................ EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:22 pm

Love looking at everyone's interpretations of the instructions. I have subbed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SO have you................   SO have you................ Empty

Back to top Go down

SO have you................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SFS Scrap & Chat :: Blind Scrapping :: Blind Scrap #100-
Jump to: