SFS Scrap & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SUNDAYS Soaking

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

SUNDAYS Soaking Empty
PostSubject: SUNDAYS Soaking   SUNDAYS Soaking EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:07 am

It is still raining on and off - and very black over the back - a perfect inside scrappy day me thinks!!!

Slept late - as I was awake alot thru the night and didnt get to bed till 12 after a late night at the SIDS ball....
WOW what an amazing event - rough count was $50000 raised!!!

Jess and sold about 10 cases of wine - donating 20 per case.... and we have about a dozen people we need to email the order form too as well..... so I was happy with that Smile [yes we were there to work]

So today I have opened up a Blind scrap for everyone to play a long with tomorrow night - #100!!!

Please make sure you tell everyone you know who loves to scrap that its on tomorrow night at 8pm Smile
See the thread for more details Smile

oh and on FB news - I WON an Echo Park kit - so happy - i never win anything - yet have won 3 FB prizes now and lunch for 2 thru dancing raffle Smile

okay off to have a shower and get moving for the day Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/index.html
Kate

Kate

SUNDAYS Soaking Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUNDAYS Soaking   SUNDAYS Soaking EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:27 am

it was so good to see you last night Peta, thanks for coming xxx SUNDAYS Soaking 1289705372

The ball was our best ever yet!! I have a very happy hubby after winning the signed Penrith Panthers jersey in the silent auction, as well as a voucher for steel - boys are so easily pleased! Laughing

Today we are off to Beths 4th birthday party, really crappy weather though Neutral
Back to top Go down
katemc

katemc

SUNDAYS Soaking Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUNDAYS Soaking   SUNDAYS Soaking EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:08 am

sounds like a great night Kate and Peta, what a great cause too SUNDAYS Soaking 3110612249 SUNDAYS Soaking 3110612249
well done on the echo park win Peta!! you should be a lottery ticket, you are ooozing with luck!

rainy here, trying to get several loads of washing dry on the verandah Sad bought a cake for annikas birthday tomorrow that we will have tonight after dinner as mick is at work tomorrow heidi is at school and by the time mick gets home its too late for cake. hope you are all well!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mumofheidi.blogspot.com
Tam

Tam

SUNDAYS Soaking Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUNDAYS Soaking   SUNDAYS Soaking EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:25 pm

sounds like a fab night and a well deserved cause
yay on your win Peta
happy birthday to Annika Kate

the weather is very yakko here
my line is full but at least its washed

been out and about
and about to do some home work and print it out
Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

SUNDAYS Soaking Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUNDAYS Soaking   SUNDAYS Soaking Empty