SFS Scrap & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thursday is...............

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

Thursday is............... Empty
PostSubject: Thursday is...............   Thursday is............... EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:42 am

a huge one...

madly trying to pack the kids off to school for not only today but tomorrow too... as tonight they are sleeping at Carol's as Im off to Sydney for a work dinner.
So Ive got to pack tomorrows lunches, tomorrows school clothes, todays after school gear... footy & dancing...

okay so its time to sit and have a coffee and relax

have a great day
Thursday is............... 3110612249
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/index.html
katemc

katemc

PostSubject: Re: Thursday is...............   Thursday is............... EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:42 am

sounds very busy at your house (and carols!) between today and tomorrow Peta. hope your work function goes well Smile
had a crap night last night - not annika but apparently i was snoring so i stormed off and slept on the lounge which is way uncomfortable and at 4.30am when hubby was up for work i went back to bed, heidi was up at 4.30am colouring in in her room. what the? she is going to be very tired and cranky this afternoon i bet. still a bit crook with my ears and throat and now annika is a bit worse with a cough and snotty nose. went and did my treadmill walk this morning- weighed in today and lost 1.4kg which i was happy with especially with a lovely week of womens problems. last night i did all the ironing, today im going to get some housework done and hopefully do a bit of painting. we will see.

have a good day!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mumofheidi.blogspot.com
shaz

shaz

PostSubject: Re: Thursday is...............   Thursday is............... EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:44 am

Morning!!

Have a good day Peta and save trip to sydney.

Well not sure whats on the agenda today.
Cuppa time to start with and then i will see what i feel like doing.

Have a good day all!!
Back to top Go down
deb

deb

PostSubject: Re: Thursday is...............   Thursday is............... EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:27 am

enjoy the work dinner Peta.
Kate, yay on the weight loss
Sharon, enjoy that cuppa

Been to school to sell more raffle tickets and going back this arvo to hopefully sell more
collected some resources for my Grade 2 class so I can start planning
off to Tassie in 7 sleeps but think Kate and I are going to freeze as we don't have many warm clothes and of course there aren't winter clothes for sale anymore Rolling Eyes

have a fabulous day
Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thursday is...............   Thursday is............... Empty

Back to top Go down

Thursday is...............
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SFS Scrap & Chat :: Daily Chatter :: Whats on today-
Jump to: