SFS Scrap & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wake Up Wednesday

Go down 
+4
kel-d
Tam
deb
Peta The Green Sheep
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

Wake Up Wednesday Empty
PostSubject: Wake Up Wednesday   Wake Up Wednesday EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:46 am

Yes it is time to WAKE UP and stop waiting for stuff to happen - JUST DO IT!!!!

I have decided this month to get my life back on track.... exercise - better eating - big lists - maintain the house better - save for renos one bit at a time - organise the shop better - set classes with set projects..... and the list goes on.

I have been feel very low and flat with everything that has been happening - and even though all of these things have effected me emotionally I cannot let them pull me down too far and stop what is best for me & my family.

SO I am back to reading my positive affirmations/quotes everyday and will post one on here each morning too - or thru the day if I find some great ones.....

Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential. ~Winston Churchill

today I am home....
I am going to scrap [with Carol]
get classes ready
I will put up some sneaks
and I am also going to look into a fun comp we can run on the forum to get the mojo flowing for everyone Smile

that is what my day is

tonight I have a class - so that will be fun

Hope you all have a great positive day
Wake Up Wednesday 3110612249
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/index.html
deb

deb

Wake Up Wednesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake Up Wednesday   Wake Up Wednesday EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:35 am

today will be a better day Peta. I need to do the same stuff apart from the shop. I have had a terrible time this year getting motivated.

scrapped the BC last night so will upload sometime. So much to do today so I need to stay off here and get things done.
I start work Thursday/Friday teaching year 2 in a couple of weeks so need to get things happening there. I had a 2nd interview for another job and got to the final 2 and then missed out. Hoping this 2 day teaching job lasts until the end of the year.

have a fabulous day

Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
Tam

Tam

Wake Up Wednesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake Up Wednesday   Wake Up Wednesday EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:49 am

let the new day start Peta and enjoy today

its Abby's 14th birthday today so another one down lol
it would help if I knew what to get her Laughing

but other than that
still feeling the effects of TKD last night but feel great inbetween feeling sore Laughing

of to TAFE in 15 min
other than that my house is still a pig sty but dont care at the moment
Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
kel-d

kel-d

Wake Up Wednesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake Up Wednesday   Wake Up Wednesday EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:20 am

Good morning girls I love you

I am at work till 5pm today, no scrapping for me last night, had no mojo, so Im hoping it comes back tonight or tomorrow.
Enjoy your scrappy day Peta, make sure you share your stuff Very Happy

Hope everyone's day is FABULOUS!
Back to top Go down
Malinda

Malinda

Wake Up Wednesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake Up Wednesday   Wake Up Wednesday EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:24 am

Yep Omg what a night. Won't bore you with the details but let's just say I have ditched my toddler with mum. Sick of her lol.

PETA I will be around more now so will be doing more DT stuff. Will chat to you soon over the next couple of days.

So we're at swimming and the grocery shopping.
Then a nap this arvo.

Need to menu plan for the week.

Have some gorgeous stuff to scrap with. Hopefully later today. Not holding my breath though lol.
Back to top Go down
http://whosagardner.blogspot.com/
katemc

katemc

Wake Up Wednesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake Up Wednesday   Wake Up Wednesday EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:28 am

morning girls

oh dear Mal don't you LOVE nights like that!! hope you get a bit of a break today.
hope work goes quick for you kel Smile
happy birthday Abby!! good luck with the present buying tam!!
deb good luck with the job, you sound very busy!!
good on you peta. taking CONTROL is the best way to get out of that rut. Say a big hello to carol for me!!!! Wake Up Wednesday 3110612249 Wake Up Wednesday 3110612249
still have the sore throat and ear thing, both girls have runny noses and heidi has been complaining about a sore throat and neck as well (whilst bouncing off the walls being hypo lol) so have dosed them up on meds and sent them both to school, and will keep an eye on them. I must say that I am looking forward to winter being over with, we as a family, seem to be more healthy and well in the warmer months.

Went and did my treadie walk this morning, took both girls to school, just had breakfast and im going to go have a nice hot bath. Want to scrap but dont know, might shuffle some papers around. feeling really positive about my weigh in tomorrow, even though its been a rough week being a woman if you know what i mean!!

Love you all!! xox
Back to top Go down
http://www.mumofheidi.blogspot.com
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

Wake Up Wednesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake Up Wednesday   Wake Up Wednesday EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:20 am

well I am home alone - loving the peace - my music - my coffee and the smell of brownies cooking Smile

Mal - I wish somedays I had my mum here to wisk Sienna off too - our girls sound so similar - Sienna use to scream uncontrolably - but at 3 she has stopped that - she now just stands her ground ----- stubborn biatch!!!!
and dont stress re the DT stuff - all happy here Wake Up Wednesday 701049760

Kate - I am sure all your persistance with your exercise and healthy eating will pay off for you real soon - it doesnt have to be big loss each week as long as it is consistant small one Smile

Tam - happy bday to Abbey - and as for pressent ideas - yep I have nothing!!! unless something furniture wise for her room - a nice chair, rug,wall shelves???

Deb - make sure you get Oct off from work Wink
hope you get all your stuff sorted...

Kel - LOVE your step by step - might do it next Smile hope work doesnt drag

okay back tot he scrap desk
Back to top Go down
leah

leah

Wake Up Wednesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake Up Wednesday   Wake Up Wednesday EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:19 pm

Peta ~ AKA Admin wrote:

Mal - I wish somedays I had my mum here to wisk Sienna off too - our girls sound so similar - Sienna use to scream uncontrolably - but at 3 she has stopped that - she now just stands her ground ----- stubborn biatch!!!!

Are we game to say...........WONDER WHERE SHE GETS THAT FROM!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Only joking Peta, I don't really know at all if you do that Razz

Lovely quiet day here, should be doing more but am not gunna. Hope you are all having a good day. I am going to change the girls' sheets and tidy their room shortly, put some washing on the clothes horse (too wet outside here today) and then a bit more of not much!
Back to top Go down
http://leahcameronscorner.blogspot.com
deb

deb

Wake Up Wednesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake Up Wednesday   Wake Up Wednesday EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:44 pm

Peta ~ AKA Admin wrote:

Deb - make sure you get Oct off from work Wink
hope you get all your stuff sorted...

told them upfront before I took on the role and was just told to take a sick day. I will definitely be there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

Wake Up Wednesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake Up Wednesday   Wake Up Wednesday EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:06 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Leah how dare you

Wake Up Wednesday 494380025 Wake Up Wednesday 494380025 Wake Up Wednesday 494380025 Wake Up Wednesday 494380025 Wake Up Wednesday 494380025

but yes I am pretty stubburn - and can be a biatch too lol!

but her father is worse [of course] Wink
Back to top Go down
shaz

shaz

Wake Up Wednesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake Up Wednesday   Wake Up Wednesday EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:45 pm

Hello girls.

Been checking in just not writing anything.
Worked again today, bit chiily!!!

Just chillin out, fiiling in time til i pick up the kids.

DH has night shift tonight so might finish some pages i have started - BC and challenge pages.

Hope the 2 days work goes well Deb.
Tam my daughter has just turned 14, it is hard to get prents but we brought her clothes, a mobile(2nd hand from her sister) and a nice canvas for her wall. Not sure if this helps or not or if i'm too late but a few ideas anyway.

Kate i think its great how you stick to losing weight, i need some of that weight losing mojo!!

Hope you had a good day with Carol Peta.

Have a great night girls.

Back to top Go down
Tam

Tam

Wake Up Wednesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake Up Wednesday   Wake Up Wednesday EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:32 pm

thanks girls we are going with a new mobile as hers bit the dust a while ago
plus she wanted a choc cheesecake for the cheesecake shop, so a belguin choc one came home

home made hamburgers for tea
bought a 2yr old birthday present for friday

plus Abby was give a usb internet stick so she is getting credit for that
Back to top Go down
Tam

Tam

Wake Up Wednesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake Up Wednesday   Wake Up Wednesday EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:32 pm

oh and Im ready to kill a 9yr old Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wake Up Wednesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake Up Wednesday   Wake Up Wednesday Empty

Back to top Go down

Wake Up Wednesday
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SFS Scrap & Chat :: Daily Chatter :: Whats on today-
Jump to: