SFS Scrap & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MAD Monday

Go down 
+3
Tam
deb
Peta The Green Sheep
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

MAD Monday Empty
PostSubject: MAD Monday   MAD Monday EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:52 am

Yep - i am MAD!!!! i got up at 5.15am - as I need to get so much done and Im just not a night owl!!!

SO I have done a fair bit already - just need to have a shower & coffee to really wake up but dont want to make too much noise and wake the kids.

I have to work today - so will head in about 8.30 work till 3.30 - take care to be valued - buy Meah a parka - as we have lost Zac's and she goes to Canberra tomorrow!!! - grab a few groceries to make a casserole for the retreat
Then home to grab kids and make a start on some more class pages - all the ideas are in my head - but are still not on paper!!!!
I really need to do them today as I am waking up thinking about it Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

So another busy day in my house
Will be very very happy once Thursday arvo is here - the room is set - the food is cooked and I can sit and relax with Bree, Em & Carol before everyone else arrives the next day bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Hope you all have a fun and productive day - chat later MAD Monday 3110612249
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/index.html
deb

deb

MAD Monday Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAD Monday   MAD Monday EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:55 am

sounds like another busy day, Peta

have lots to do here too, this whole week is going to be really busy!
I get to meet Bree this week too
bounce bounce bounce

have a fabulous day
Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
Tam

Tam

MAD Monday Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAD Monday   MAD Monday EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 8:50 am

have a great day Peta and Deb and very jelous of the scrap retreat

still sick and really didnt want to get out of bed so now kids have been dropped of and gone Im heading back

have a great day girls
Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
deb

deb

MAD Monday Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAD Monday   MAD Monday EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:37 am

hope you feel better soon, Tam

wish I was retreating too. Meeting Bree at Brisbane airport while she's in transit bounce bounce bounce
walked to school and home again, just heading back soon to help with groups
Back to top Go down
katemc

katemc

MAD Monday Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAD Monday   MAD Monday EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:53 am

Annie was only up 3 times last night which is better than the 10 times the night before. she is snotting everywhere today. Don't know what it is but everyone seems to be sick lately or recently in my family- not just this household but relatives that don't even live in my house. bizarre! Anyway Heidi is off to school, has been very well behaved which is great. I have some bits and pieces scrapping wise to do this week and then have to pack a few things for sunday !!

will be back later to comment on all of your posts Very Happy Very Happy got to wipe a snotty nose atm!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mumofheidi.blogspot.com
Bree

Bree

MAD Monday Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAD Monday   MAD Monday EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 11:46 am

Good Morning Very Happy

Peta I will be able to help you when I get there bounce

Sorry to hear about all the sickies, I hope they get well soon!

I am nervously biting my fingernails, getting the preflight jitters now Very Happy I don't fly out until tomorrow night but the nerves have started! Very Happy Thinking about what to pack today and what photos to print out, I have had so long to organise this but leave everything to the last minute Laughing

Deb you are amazing coming out to see me so early at the airport, I am really looking forward to it Very Happy

Hope everyone has an amazing day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cherie

MAD Monday Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAD Monday   MAD Monday EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 1:49 pm

Hope you feel better soon Tam.
Hope Annika gets better soon Kate. terrible having little ones sick Crying or Very sad

I have had a busy morning. Been into the parents morning at school to look at what my little man has been learning this year. Then we had a shared morning tea. It always amazes me how some people can't be bothered to bring in even the smallest item to share Rolling Eyes

Then had a cuppa with my little miss. She LOVES baby cino's Smile Whipped around Coles to get the groceries, before having lunch with DD #1. Then home to put away the groceries (the worst part) & get all the washing off the line.

I am now hoping to scrap why my little miss does 'craft'. Hope you all have a great afternoon.
Back to top Go down
deb

deb

MAD Monday Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAD Monday   MAD Monday EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 4:58 pm

hope things improve soon Kate
Bree - looking forward to Wednesday morning Bree
Cherie - hope you got some scrapping done

off to ballet viewing soon, hope John is home to look after Grace - don't think she could sit still and be quiet for 45 mins Rolling Eyes
have to scrap later, have a DT layout and card that need to be done Shocked
Back to top Go down
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

MAD Monday Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAD Monday   MAD Monday EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:18 pm

is the day over yet???????????????????????? affraid

im home from work - valuing the car, buying stuff for Meah, and a few groceries - kids dinner is done - mine in the oven.... now its time to find my list and start something!!!
My amazing sidekick will be here soon - so we keep each other awake to get more stuff done!!!!

i hope you are better soon Tam - and annika has a better night for you Kate - i know what it is like - Sienna was the same - till about 6 months ago....

Deb im so glad you are meeting Bree - to take her mind off her 2nd leg of her trip!!!
I can't believe you will be here in like 48hrs Bree bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
and Em 24hrs later!!!!!!

OMG it is finally happening!!!!!

okay off to make it happen MAD Monday 2308263648
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/index.html
Em81

Em81

MAD Monday Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAD Monday   MAD Monday EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 11:05 pm

Tam i hope you feel better soon.

Cherie hope you got lots of scrapping done!

Kate hope all the sickness disappears for you.

Bree hope your flight goes well & is over nice and quick, can;t wait to meet you on Thursday! bounce
Lucky you getting to meet Deb!!
Peta you sound soooo busy! i shall help you when i get there too if u have anything left for me that is!
can't wait to catch up and scrap again Smile
Looking forward to my Thursday photo shoot with Michelle and the gorgeous Miss Bella!

So hubby and i are leaving for Mildura on weds morning after we take the kids to school.
I have been "trying" to pack.. not going so well.. will prob be at it at the last minute as usual!!
My Thursday flight leaves at like 6am.. thats gonna be a struggle.. so NOT a morning person..but i'm sure the excitement will make me get up and ready on time!
get to spend about 3 hours hangin at melb airport, then on my way back on Monday i will be there for like 6 hours!!! yay.. not lol wont have Helen to keep me company either Sad

MAD Monday 2308263648 MAD Monday 2308263648 MAD Monday 2308263648 MAD Monday 2308263648

see you all soon.. well most of you!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MAD Monday Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAD Monday   MAD Monday Empty

Back to top Go down

MAD Monday
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SFS Scrap & Chat :: Daily Chatter :: Whats on today-
Jump to: