SFS Scrap & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wery WINDY WET Wednesday

Go down 
+3
deb
katemc
Peta The Green Sheep
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

Wery WINDY WET Wednesday Empty
PostSubject: Wery WINDY WET Wednesday   Wery WINDY WET Wednesday EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 6:35 am

Well what a night.....
started at 10pm went Sienna woke crying and shaking after a dream and then wouldnt go back to bed - so yep she came in with me....
finally went into a calm sleep about midnight.... 1.30 I wake to the wind - and a HUGE bang crash [still not sure what it was] and then Sienna is restless doing donuts in the bed.... and caleb was awake with a blocked nose snffing and coughing
Last time I looked at the clock it was 3.30..... and my alarm went off at 6.... Shocked
lets just say im not sure I will be very productive int he office today - but im also not sure i want to go out in this terential rain and be 20mins from home... its pouring and blowing - very scary!!!

the pool is over flowing - which means we have had at least enough rain to fill in the 4 inches to the top and more Shocked
my yard has flooded sections everywhere

well i beter go shower and at least make an effort to get ready for work - incase I feel guilt and have to go in....

stay safe to all of you who live in this weather area...

for those of you who are lucky to be out of it have a great day Wery WINDY WET Wednesday 3110612249
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/index.html
katemc

katemc

PostSubject: Re: Wery WINDY WET Wednesday   Wery WINDY WET Wednesday EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:28 am

terrible weather isnt it Peta. Its been torrential here too, i have to take heidi to school and kinda dreading the 40min round trip to woolies to get a few things but if i dont go and buy crap stuff at the local shops it will be more $$$ and not as good. didnt get much sleep here last night either with annika but thats a daily occurrence Sad she is in a bit of a mood this morning so i hope she isnt getting sick.
anyway just got heidi into the shower so i better get going, have a great day!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mumofheidi.blogspot.com
deb

deb

PostSubject: Re: Wery WINDY WET Wednesday   Wery WINDY WET Wednesday EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:57 am

stay safe and dry, Peta and Kate

beatiful, sunny day here but cold again
Kate struggled to get to sleep last night and both girls slept in again so they're still having breakfast, hopefully we'll make it to school on time
need to plan a few things to do with Grace at home tomorrow - lots of organisation stuff

have a great day
Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
Malinda

Malinda

PostSubject: Re: Wery WINDY WET Wednesday   Wery WINDY WET Wednesday EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 1:06 pm

gorgeous day here too!

well last night was fine...and today is going quite well...didn't start well, with Beatrix having a crying and screaming fit at breakfast....the rest of the morning has gone well...

been to swimming
then took beatrix to a bit of orientation at her new day care...she loved it...especially when she turned up it was lunch time...she loves food!
now home, dinner on - spag bol....washing out...dishwasher on...

and now just waiting for the person who bought the car to turn up and collect...yay show me the $$$$$$$$

the rest of the arvo will hopefully not too much...B is asleep...and hopefully has a good one today.

Nath's out tonight...so will probably scrap and catch up on some taped shows.

did you go to work peta?
Back to top Go down
http://whosagardner.blogspot.com/
shaz

shaz

PostSubject: Re: Wery WINDY WET Wednesday   Wery WINDY WET Wednesday EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 4:00 pm

Hi all.

Weather ok here just cold.

Have Lochie home sick, he has had an extra long weekend, as he was home yesterday too. Sore tummy, headaches, temp and aches all over. Prob be home again tomorrow too. Couldn't work yesterday so have swapped and have to work friday. I'm not the best either so *fingers crossed* i'm not getting anything.

The weather sounds dreadful up your way Peta and Kate, hope your day was safe.

Hope the person turned up to get the car Mal.

Just starting to make homemade chicken and vegie soup. YUM. Pity lochie won't eart it.

Catch you all later.
Back to top Go down
Tam

Tam

PostSubject: Re: Wery WINDY WET Wednesday   Wery WINDY WET Wednesday EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 5:23 pm

well hello girls
bloody awful weather and it about to start again here with alots of thunder and lighting
we have had over 260mil so far and we have a creek right next to us and our lawn is yacko and sloshy

lots to catch up on so better get kids in the bath and tea ready and will catch up soon
Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
Em81

Em81

PostSubject: Re: Wery WINDY WET Wednesday   Wery WINDY WET Wednesday EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 6:02 pm

wow! what wild weather you guys are having Shocked

great to see ur back tam!

i keep hearing abpout planes not being able to fly too coz of the ash from this volcano!
I better be able to get to the hunter next weekend! o OR ELSE!!! Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes

i scrapped 4 pages last night Smile
about to go upload them where they need to go.
i also got my scrap desk cleaned off and lots sorted so i can start packing. bounce Wery WINDY WET Wednesday 3939996425
Back to top Go down
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

PostSubject: Re: Wery WINDY WET Wednesday   Wery WINDY WET Wednesday EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:00 pm

with all this rain im sure the ash will be cleared....

our rain guaged has shown about 200ml..... near the steps tot he verandah it is ankle deep and the blue shed has 2 inches on the floor!!!!
similar to flood weekend!!!!

we keep getting huge heavy down pours which then puts huge run off across the roads.... so dangerous!!!

i have a class tomorrow - if the girls are able to get here Sad Sad Sad

feeling very very flat today!!!

after no sleep - power tripped at home on cleaner - came home to work out it was the freezer!!!!
thankgod for Carol - she came over with Nath [he son] to help move all the food out to the back freezer...

thinking all should get better now - someone else has cancelled from the retreat Shocked im not sure if im cranky or sad... i now have 2 spots - which i have already bought all the stock for!!!!
oh well we will stil have a great time for sure!!!!

okay off to lay on the lounge -w atch a bit of footy - then early to bed....
I wil finish off the pages tomorrow for the class Wery WINDY WET Wednesday 494380025 Wery WINDY WET Wednesday 494380025 Wery WINDY WET Wednesday 494380025 Wery WINDY WET Wednesday 494380025 Wery WINDY WET Wednesday 494380025
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/index.html
deb

deb

PostSubject: Re: Wery WINDY WET Wednesday   Wery WINDY WET Wednesday EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:35 pm

hope the rain stops soon Peta. We had that issue a while ago with our fridge - kept tripping the safety switch. Glad you had help to move stuff.
Great to see you back Tam
Em - must go and check out your layouts
Hope Lochie is better soon, Sharon and fingers crossed you don't get it

Got my BC finished tonight - love it Wery WINDY WET Wednesday 3110612249

best get an early night tonight as Grace is home all day tomorrow and I want to do lots of work with her
Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wery WINDY WET Wednesday   Wery WINDY WET Wednesday Empty

Back to top Go down

Wery WINDY WET Wednesday
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SFS Scrap & Chat :: Daily Chatter :: Whats on today-
Jump to: