SFS Scrap & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

National scrabooking day Saturday

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Malinda

Malinda

National scrabooking day Saturday  Empty
PostSubject: National scrabooking day Saturday    National scrabooking day Saturday  EmptySat May 07, 2011 7:31 am

Yep thats what today is. so who's scrapping???

I will be later.

Isobel starts goalkick today which is the soccer equivalent of auskick. So we are all super excited about that. Will take lots of photos.

Then Pilates for me.

Then scrap. And do some more of the she art course.
Back to top Go down
http://whosagardner.blogspot.com/
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

PostSubject: Re: National scrabooking day Saturday    National scrabooking day Saturday  EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:36 am

Happy Birthday BREE National scrabooking day Saturday  3110612249 National scrabooking day Saturday  3110612249 National scrabooking day Saturday  3110612249

and Happy NSD to everyone....
I am going to do an hour or so this morning once i take Miss Meah to dancing - but we have my Nan's 90th bday party today so we will be out from 11-6.... then i have mum, dad, kylie, wade & the 2 kids here for the night.... so wont get much done today Sad

maybe tomorrow mum & I can scrap for mothers day National scrabooking day Saturday  701049760

have a great saturday National scrabooking day Saturday  3110612249
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/index.html
deb

deb

PostSubject: Re: National scrabooking day Saturday    National scrabooking day Saturday  EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:51 am

Happy birthday Bree National scrabooking day Saturday  3110612249 Hope you enjoy swimming with the dolphins

Mal, hope Isobel enjoys goalkick
Peta - sounds like a great plan for tomorrow. Have a fabulous day today though

I'm off to pick up Grace's drink bottle from the bus company, pick up photos, start some backgrounds for the She Art class, get a haircut and scrap somewhere in there too

Have a great day
Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

PostSubject: Re: National scrabooking day Saturday    National scrabooking day Saturday  EmptySat May 07, 2011 9:16 am

I so wish I had time to devote to the she art... I want to do it - but i just know i dont have time right now Sad....

I dont even have time to scrap affraid

must get organised and start scrapping NOW!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/index.html
deb

deb

PostSubject: Re: National scrabooking day Saturday    National scrabooking day Saturday  EmptySat May 07, 2011 12:13 pm

mmm, Peta - I probably shouldn't have signed up as I have too much going on but Kate was really keen and thought it would be a good thing to do together. Watched a few videos last night but not all - there is so much information.
Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
Bree

Bree

PostSubject: Re: National scrabooking day Saturday    National scrabooking day Saturday  EmptySun May 08, 2011 10:58 am

Thank you for the Birthday wishes National scrabooking day Saturday  3110612249

I had a wonderful day, it was a humbling experience to swim alongside and with such gentle, graceful animals. The fact that they wanted to swim with us for no other reason than just to be with us was amazing! On the fun side of the day Ian told me that I would be delicious to sharks as I looked like a seal in my wetsuit Shocked That was meant to be a compliment National scrabooking day Saturday  494380025

Hope you all got to scrap and enjoy NSD Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Em81

Em81

PostSubject: Re: National scrabooking day Saturday    National scrabooking day Saturday  EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:58 pm

National scrabooking day Saturday  494380025 Damn i'd hate to hear the insults if that was the compliment lol!
thats men for ya

Happy Birthday Bree, glad u enjoyed your day Smile
National scrabooking day Saturday  3110612249
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: National scrabooking day Saturday    National scrabooking day Saturday  Empty

Back to top Go down

National scrabooking day Saturday
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SFS Scrap & Chat :: Daily Chatter :: Whats on today-
Jump to: