SFS Scrap & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ITS TIME.................

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

ITS TIME................. Empty
PostSubject: ITS TIME.................   ITS TIME................. EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 6:56 am

to close the forum... Sad 

It has been on the quiet side for many months - I have stopped chatting in here to see if others would still chat without 'leadership' but the only chat is in the challenges now.
Its a costly little place to have you load your challenge pages - that all right now so I have decided to streamline all my social media as I am struggling to keep up with updates on the website & Facebook as well as having a forum.

Don't panic monthly challenges will still be here at SFS - all challenges will now be thru the blog - there will be a place for you to upload them on there and of course all updates thru facebook will continue. cheers cheers cheers 

I will leave the forum open for another few weeks so if you want to copy off any challenges, step by steps please feel free to Smile
any questions please don't hesitate to ask

Remember the saying 'one door closes and another door opens...'
Exciting things are happening at SFS - bigger and better - and this is just one of them

I am so glad you are all here to enjoy the ride with me ITS TIME................. 3110612249 

Enjoy ~ Create ~ Share

Let's Scrap ITS TIME................. 878662453 
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/index.html
Tam

Tam

PostSubject: Re: ITS TIME.................   ITS TIME................. EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 10:39 pm

Sad ITS TIME................. 1289705372 
Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
heart2scrap

heart2scrap

PostSubject: Re: ITS TIME.................   ITS TIME................. EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 10:03 am

Awwww.......fingers crossed it all works out with the new blog.....Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.heart2scrap.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ITS TIME.................   ITS TIME................. Empty

Back to top Go down

ITS TIME.................
Page 1 of 1