SFS Scrap & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WOW its already wednesday

Go down 
+2
Tam
Peta The Green Sheep
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Peta The Green Sheep
Admin
Peta The Green Sheep

WOW its already wednesday Empty
PostSubject: WOW its already wednesday   WOW its already wednesday EmptyWed May 04, 2011 6:56 am

The week is flowing along fast.... and im still chasing my tail...
feeling not as heady this morning - but still not great.... sweated it out last night i think.

Today I have to go into work for a few hours [due to missing monday] as i need to get some orders doneand sent.
then straight to Aldi to get some food in the house... home to unpack it [in my CLEAN house] and then the girls to dancing....

tonight i MUST get the class pages started for the retreat incase i need to order anything in to go with it.
Need to follow up on my order for the Challenge Kit which is to be released next weekend.... hope it is here in time Shocked

well it sounds like my shower is free of 'boy' so i beter go and wash my hair 'again'...

chat later - have a great Wednesday

BTW - my dinner was bloody yummy last night!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/index.html
Tam

Tam

PostSubject: Re: WOW its already wednesday   WOW its already wednesday EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:47 am

def put a recipe sections Peta lol
and glad your feeling ok and still take it easy

we Im home from dropping Logan of
Kade is being quite but must check on him

they sent home 28 pages of home work to do in two days
I told them Im not putting up with abuse to do it, plus in my eyes I dont get paid as a teacher to do it either and Im not putting my life on hold because he is home

so the principle isnt going to be happy and as I said to Ray I dont give a hang Mad

so Im scrapping today Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
Malinda

Malinda

PostSubject: Re: WOW its already wednesday   WOW its already wednesday EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:56 am

morning!

good to hear you are feeling a bit better peta...and yay dinner was yum!
tam - mmmmm hope your day is OK!

well the usual wednesday for us....swimming for Isobel then she's off to a friends for a play this arvo...so hopefully whilst Beatrix sleeps I will scrap!

right better hit the showers...have a good one!
Back to top Go down
http://whosagardner.blogspot.com/
sandie

sandie

PostSubject: Re: WOW its already wednesday   WOW its already wednesday EmptyWed May 04, 2011 10:21 am

Morning girls...

wow busy pj.. no wonder you look like a skinny minny.. fat doesnt stand a chance lol

mal realllly love that av... so familyish..iukwim..enjoy your scrapping time

im working all day.. Sad cant wait until my photography hits an all new level and takes off .. fingers crossed it happens..

Tam.. 28 pages OMG.. that would not go down well here.. you dont mind helping kids but when the kids expect mum or dad to 80% of it .. its not fair.. im pretty stict dont mind helping but not doing it..

hope u all have a really great day!! 8 days until i start one of my photography courses.. going back to basics but its suppose to be an intense course ..the facillitator told me i was going to love it!! Hope so. bree is doing the same course the week after..

have a good one!

Back to top Go down
Tam

Tam

PostSubject: Re: WOW its already wednesday   WOW its already wednesday EmptyWed May 04, 2011 10:23 am

bounce Im scrapping

kades being ok so making use of it lol
Back to top Go down
Em81

Em81

PostSubject: Re: WOW its already wednesday   WOW its already wednesday EmptyWed May 04, 2011 5:59 pm

hi girls Smile
this week has gone quick!!

Rocky (new dog) is settling in nicely.
Hes already pretty well trained so that is great.
He will fetch, sit, and let you know when he wants to go out.. so yay for us the hard part is done!
Caprice is excited to have a new friend too, so all good. Except they have been tearing my washing off the line!!! Mad

I havent scrapped in what feels like forever!!
have a few comitments to do Wink then i can scrap for me.
tbh.. haven't really felt like it but i think if i clean my desk off things will change!

hope everyone had a great day..xox
Back to top Go down
Kate

Kate

PostSubject: Re: WOW its already wednesday   WOW its already wednesday EmptyWed May 04, 2011 7:07 pm

Hi Girls!!

just quickly popping in to say hi, have been a bit absent lately, life just gets in the way of everything fun!

I have been in Melbourne for the past 3 days, landed there 7.30am sunday morning and then arrived back home 10.30pm last night, so I am absolutely exhausted!! it was a 2 day forum for all the SIDS and Kids offices around australia and it was so great - Shellie and I got so much awesome stuff and resources from it about supporting our families more effeciently and other good ideas, but at the same time it was so full on!! lots of info to absorb in a short time.
of course we got to go shopping too and I got to see Mal again Very Happy

I have a gorgeous pack here from Peta to play with, which I have barely even looked at, hope I find time to do that soon Shocked

have a great night girls!! WOW its already wednesday 3110612249
Back to top Go down
Tam

Tam

PostSubject: Re: WOW its already wednesday   WOW its already wednesday EmptyWed May 04, 2011 7:30 pm

welcome home Kate
and a wonderful organisation to work for and very grateful to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOW its already wednesday   WOW its already wednesday Empty

Back to top Go down

WOW its already wednesday
Page 1 of 1