SFS Scrap & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Weary Wednesday

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
deb

deb

Weary Wednesday Empty
PostSubject: Weary Wednesday   Weary Wednesday EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:39 am

Morning

Love this time of the year. It is just gorgeous and not too hot.

Off to work for me today and back tonight for training. As I won't be working tomorrow I have to pack everything away today. That's the only part of my job I dislike - such a huge job every week to put everything out and then pack it all away.

Still no scrapping but hoping to change that Thursday/Friday.

I have started meal planning and eating better. Now I just need to work how out to fit in the exercise.

Have an awesome day
Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
Miss Pepper

Miss Pepper

Weary Wednesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weary Wednesday   Weary Wednesday EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:15 pm

Good morning!

I really need to get back into meal planning, and not be so slack with the exercise too! School holidays & time off work have really thrown the usual routine out the window - plus my gym buddy (my eldest DD) is sick, so she's not dragging me off to the gym like usual! Did take the dog for a run this morning so that's something at least.

Working for DH today, orthodontist appointment for DD#2 this afternoon, DD#3 is working too so will have to pick her up later. Probably no time to scrap today, do have to organise a challenge for a retreat group ready for May 1 though, so will have to start thinking about that.

Hope everyone has a lovely day!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachels-creations.blogspot.com
Tam

Tam

Weary Wednesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weary Wednesday   Weary Wednesday EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:39 pm

yes I must start meal planning as it easier and cheaper to shop lol but then my 6 eat differently to me so need to do 2

had a sleep in this morning as I don't sleep well when hubby is away
so washing on the line
hand washing done
floors done and just have a few sheets to fold and wait for my boys to come home

and so can't wait until tonight as my sister and I are of to Die fledermaus revenge of the bat Opera
plus we are having tea out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://teepeescrappin.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

Weary Wednesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weary Wednesday   Weary Wednesday Empty

Back to top Go down

Weary Wednesday
Page 1 of 1