SFS Scrap & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Showers on Saturday

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
deb

deb

Showers on Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Showers on Saturday   Showers on Saturday EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 8:01 am

Morning

John has headed off to golf so we are all up early. Lots to do this morning so about to have coffee #2 and then get organised.

We are heading into week 2 of the holidays and I think the forecast is for showers every day.

I scrapped using the gorgeous photo freedom birthday wishes kit last night. I just need Grace's help with some journaling and then I will upload. Love the colours and so easy to work with. I actually did a double layout although in divided page protectors it is nowhere near as daunting.

I am going to use the same papers to do a single page layout for John's birthday as the B side of the papers is quite masculine. Think I will use Donna's April sketch.

Have a fabulous day
Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
Donna W
Admin
Donna W

PostSubject: Re: Showers on Saturday   Showers on Saturday EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 9:59 am

looking forward to seeing what you do with my sketch Deb.

For once we don't have any plans for this weekend Shocked I can't remember the last time we had 'nothing' to do or somewhere to go.

Well, I have changed that Laughing Laughing I am spending the weekend in my scrap room! First on the agenda is cleaning it up, I have stuff everywhere, and I can't find a thing silent even the floor is covered! And I also have to spend some time in the gallery commenting on all of our awesome entries to the Cropathon. And what ever else the boss lady would like me to do tongue

Back to top Go down
http://donna-white.blogspot.com.au/
erika81

erika81

PostSubject: Re: Showers on Saturday   Showers on Saturday EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 12:33 pm

I'm trying to get my life back on track so first stop today was to get back to my Weight Watchers meeting. I hadn't been since February but I hadn't fallen off the wagon nearly as much as I thought. Phew! Next step is to get back to the gym and start running again. I am aiming to do a 5K fun run in August.

It's so nice to have my little creative space set up. I have missed it soooo much. I have been slowly working on a layout and it's so nice not to have to pack it all away.

I hope you all have a fantastic day.
Back to top Go down
Miss Pepper

Miss Pepper

PostSubject: Re: Showers on Saturday   Showers on Saturday EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 2:24 pm

Morning all (well, it still is in Perth LOL!)... another beautiful sunny day here in the West - really looking forward to autumn starting, hope it hurries up! We actually had a top temp of 36.2C on Thursday, which is ridiculous for April!

So far today, I've been for a 10km run around the bridges with a friend, then did the 5km parkrun, and joined the gang for breakfast at the local cafe after. Home to get some more washing happening & a much needed shower, now have a few minutes to sit & catch up online before I head out to the workshop to run machines for a while - DH is flat out with work (he has his own small business - the kids & I are his staff when he needs an extra pair of hands!) - I've actually taken another week of work so I can help him get through it all - it's nice to do something different for a change!

Hope everyone has a great weekend & gets some creating done!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachels-creations.blogspot.com
Tam

Tam

PostSubject: Re: Showers on Saturday   Showers on Saturday EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 3:57 pm

hi girls
I woke up early to check if soccer field closures and then sent out email
all games were call of
so went and took meds as I woke up with a migraine
and then back to bed

hubby left with a mate
so in between being sick I had to deal with kids

so after a lot of meds
dishwasher on
floors swept
hand washing done
floors vacuumed