SFS Scrap & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFS Scrap & Chat

A place to chat - Blind Scrap - and share our thoughts and creations with friends

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Terrific Tuesday

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deb

deb

Terrific Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Terrific Tuesday   Terrific Tuesday EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:01 am

Off to work and then the usual stuff before going to watch Kate's ballet before I go back to work for a meeting tonight.

Yay! Got 1/2 my last assignment done yesterday. Should be able to get more done before I pick up Grace! I am going to try and get as much done each day as I can this week so I am not working on it over the holidays.

Have a fantastic day

Back to top Go down
http://debzblogs.weebly.com/blog.html
Donna W
Admin
Donna W

Terrific Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrific Tuesday   Terrific Tuesday EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:14 am

good morning Deb!

I am off work now for 10 days, gotta love public holidays and the boss taking extra days too Mad So lots of scrapping will be done Laughing I should be doing some housework today, but I don't wanna!

I am planning on cracking open my Sn@p album and start my A - Z of me in 2013. I had the brain wave about 4 am this morning and started me list. I think I may be a bit tired by this afternoon. Sleep Sleep

Tuesday is usually lunch with the girls too, so will wait to see if it is on.
Back to top Go down
http://donna-white.blogspot.com.au/

Terrific Tuesday
Page 1 of 1